Newbies Nest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbies Nest

Evening nesters, horrible weather here Chicken, you would not be sitting outside in this rain!
    Hope everyone is doing ok - see you all tomorrow
    Sooty

Comment

Newbies Nest

Sooty..long time no chat my friend!!!!
      We had lightning and thunder last night with a bit of rain early in the morning hours! Quite humid here, so swimming today won't be any hardship,other than this cold that I've now developed!urgh!
      I've been up since 5:30am today, so am already feeling tired two hours later.....but this is probably the cold I've developed since yesterday. Having lots of vitamins and water etc.Hope all the Nesters are travelling safe and happy today!
      Chook

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hi All.

Sunni, glad you stopped by. Busy can be a good thing! Chooks you're busy too with those little ones huh. Way to go on going easy with the drinks. I've been hanging in there pretty well too.

Emmy Hi! Looks like your doing great going into the third month. And the Rejuve family closing out the week in style! Fantastic.

Hi Sooty, Lav. Getting a bit colder here too.

Gotta run for now. Take care.
        tw
        Nobody asked for this; we're just stuck cleaning up the mess. -

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hi Tranq!

Don't think I'm modding as well as you my friend,wish I could say I was! Still a struggle for me at the moment..but will get there eventually!
          Hi Sunni! Nice to see you around the Nest!Missed you
          Lav,Sooty,Finding,Rejuv and all others.......have a good one!
          Chook

Comment

Newbies Nest

Evening Nesters,

It's a damp & chilly nest here tonight - brr!

Chook, sorry you & the little ones are a bit under the weather - I'm just getting over it myself. I'm trying to stay healthy & fit enough to handle my grandson. His 1st birthday is coming up right after Thanksgiving on the 28th - time flies
            Chook, please take care of yourself, don't let the modding get out of hand, OK? We need you & so do your little ones!

Sooty, hope you're staying warm & dry - throw another log on the fire

Tranq, what are you eating before bedtime these days? Can't wait to hear the next bizarre dream story!

Wishing everyone a safe night!
            Lav
            AF since 03/26/09
            NF since 05/19/09
            Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Newbies Nest

One week AF

Today was the first day I really noticed a difference, since we went AF...something subtle...just felt lighter, just clearer headed. In addition to the tapes & supps..we started juicing again. Anyway just had a great day.

Lav good to hear your feeling better.

Chook...hopefully you'll be feeling better soon too!

Our weather been beautiful this week, but it's about to get blustery around here...it's been running high 60's & low 70's ...& is about to drop to a high of 40...with possible rain & snow this this weekend...freezing temps everynight for the duration of the forecasts of the upcoming week.Brrrrrrrr.

Sooty, Finding, Em, TW Sunshine...night & be well

Rejuve

Comment

Newbies Nest

Okay here.just flu-ridden!
                work tomorrow and visitors on the weekend so if I don't check in don't be alarmed!
                Luv u folks!
                Chook

Comment

Newbies Nest

Morning Nesters,

Where's the sun??? It's dark, damp & chilly in this end of the nest........boo hoo!

Rejuve, enjoy the 'fruits of your labor'! You will find that clear headed feeling is very addictive

Aw Chook, sorry you're under the weather! Don't over due it at work - I understand the nature of that beast. Take care of yourself, check in when you can

I AM going to get to work now, I AM!!
                  Yesterday was fairly nonproductive for me so I need to play catch - up today.

Wishing everyone a terrific Thursday!
                  Lav
                  AF since 03/26/09
                  NF since 05/19/09
                  Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Newbies Nest

Afternoon nesters, the sun is definitely not here Lav I think Chook must have it.
                    Hope you're soon better Chicken, hope the kids don't catch it.
                    Rejuve and Tranq lovely to see you both, glad you're doing ok
                    Gotta rush, things to do ...tidying up the living room would be a start .....
                    Sooty

Comment

Newbies Nest

Well.......I'm back. I have been doing awful and realize that I need to stay here & be with people that understand. People that recognize how hard it is. Hope it's ok that I jump back in the nest.
                      "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                      AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Newbies Nest

Lavande;755413 wrote: Morning Nesters,

Where's the sun???
                        Good grief, I thought you said "where's the rum" at first glance. I hope that doesn't sum up my day... 3rd day AF here.
                        Kelly

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hi Nora and Urban, lovely to see you. How you doing today Nora?
                          Urban well done on day 3
                          Sooty

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hi Sooty & Urban. Honestly, I am just holding on tight with both hands right now. I can not figure out why I continue to do this. I know it's not healthy. I know it's not good for my relationships. So why do I do it? Oh well.....sorry. Didn't mean to turn this into a whine. Hope everyone has a FANTASTIC DAY!!!!!!
                            "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                            AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hey Nora, don't beat yourself up, just concentrate on getting an AF day behind you and you'll feel loads better tomorrow.
                              I'm going out for a while this evening but I'll be back later to see how you're doing and there will be others along soon to cheer you on.
                              Take care and be kind to yourself
                              Sooty

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hi Sooty,Nora & Urban, and all the rest!

Just a fly by before work this am!

Not happy with self right now, need to treat myself better, so Nora you are not alone in being back to square one. I am right there with you girl.suffering from a cold and hangover today and got loads of work on...yuk! Just want to go to bed and hide for awhile,but not allowed...*sigh*

See you all later!
                                Chook

Comment

Working...
                                X