X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbies Nest

Howdie Guys!!

:yay:
    Yep, Sunshine, it's Friday. Hope your day has got better and in the circs I hope you have a good Friday and weekend. Have just got 30 mins before hubbie gets home so am checking in to say Hi to everyone. Am already on my 2nd glass of wine and actually it's hit the spot earlier than usual so am hoping by not depriving myself, I won't go too bonkers tonight.
    :nutso:
    Hey, Irisheyes - :wd: That is SUCH an achievement - well done my friend.
    Lilmea - hiya, there, hope you're doing OK.
    Upnorthgirl - how's your Friday going? Hope you're still not beating yourself. Keep strong.
    Also, if STILLFIGHTING checks in - you can see there is loads of support for everybody here.

Have a good weekend everybody - keep strong. :l :h

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hi there Photogirl... Here's to not going bonkers!!!
      How's everyone holding up today?
      Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hello, nesters! Just home from another day with my beak to the grindstone. Ooooh, that sounds awful, doesnt' it?! Hope all have a great evening. I'm going out to fill the bird feeders before I settle in to the nest for the evening!
        Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Newbies Nest

Thanks for reminding me, Dilly! I should refill the feeders, too before it gets dark. We have quite the congregation out there - pretty much all day

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hey, SS, We spend a lot on bird seed here. Seems like as a nester, I shoule be on the receiving end, but...not!
            Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Newbies Nest

Well here goes the first post. Have been looking at MWO for awhile. Thought about AA. Changed my mind then finnally took the first step by asking my Holistic DR. his thoughts on the program and TOPO.
              It's friday and I took the day off work after getting smashed last night stoking the wood burner after my Dr's Appointment.

Comment

Newbies Nest

:welcome:Sawdust, welcome!
                Dill

Comment

Newbies Nest

Thanks, Took a bit and I am glad that I did. Will be getting the book soon, and want to try the CD's

Comment

Newbies Nest

I'm glad you did too!
                    Dill

Comment

Newbies Nest

welcome sawdust. We're glad you are here.
                      AF since 7/26/2009

"There is nothing noble in being superior to other man. The true nobility is being superior to your previous self."--Hindu proverb.

"Sobriety isn't a landing but rather a journey." anonymous

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hi wally and dill. Glad you guys are here too! lol
                        AF since 7/26/2009

"There is nothing noble in being superior to other man. The true nobility is being superior to your previous self."--Hindu proverb.

"Sobriety isn't a landing but rather a journey." anonymous

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hey, Lilmea! Good to see ya!
                          Dill

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hi guys and a big welcome to sawdust!

Sorry I haven't been on, been a really crazy busy week at work - a good week, but a busy one.

Going to my Mr. wonderfuls house tonight so I'll be on and off all weekend (the computer that is........geez......LOL)

My daughter scored a goal and got 3 assists at hockey tonight - woot woot! she's my little superstar - more points than anyone on her team - mommy's so proud!

Have a great night everyone - I'm sorry sun but I have to pull up a twig beside renewal to watch the superbowl too - it's not the Stanley Cup but it is a day of sports! And I do love my sports! But yeah, being from Canada? Hockey is still # 1 in my heart!

Talk to ya all later! Have a good one!
                            Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
                            :h

Comment

Newbies Nest

:no: Uni... not you, too!
                              Congrats to the lil one! You got a regular MVP on yer hands, there!

Welcome Stardust and Hi Wally & Lilmea! How goes the battle?

Comment

Newbies Nest

Sorry Sun, yeah me too.....I am a superbowl fan. Just cause it's sports though.....that's the only reason......I IS A HOCKEY MOM - and damn proud of it!
                                Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
                                :h

Comment

Working...
                                X