Newbies Nest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbies Nest

Hey Byrdie - all of my Stellas are on the fast track to retirement I'm afraid.
    I have a new flock of day old hatchlings ordered, to be delivered the 2nd week of September. My old birds will soon be taking a ride to the Amish farm down the road. I'll have new baby pictures by the middle of September

June, enjoy your time off! No hangovers to worry about, no guilt to take up head space - sober vacations rock!

Pak, I'm allergic to cats so I'm surrounded by dogs & chickens :H
    Glad you new job is going well!
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Newbies Nest

So what are everyone's plans for the weekend? I've go a quiet one planned. Two of my three little ones are out and about so it's just me, hubby and our youngest. Going to my parents for the afternoon tomorrow, thankfully no temptation there. They are not drinkers at all. Which just makes me wonder all the more why I was! (Notice the past tense, there). Anyway a quiet weekend ahead for us and that's just fine with me! Happy AF weekend all.

Comment

Newbies Nest

Byrdlady;1550174 wrote: Dot Belle, if I leave right now, I think I can make it for dinner!! Your enchilada sauce sounds scrumptious!
        I feel for the puppies private parts... you both will be balls (no pun intended) of fire tonight! Gentle hugs to both. Post pictures!! We wanna see the baby!!! xo, B
        You made me laugh byrdie! Spay is a female no balls involved!:H

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hey everyone. I am planning on having a relaxing holiday and boy am I ready for some rest. I think this was one of the busiest weeks I've ever had.
          Holidays really are much better when you are af. Being able to remember everything and not be embarrassed when it is over makes me so happy. Have a great one everybody!
          No matter how far you go or how fast you run, you can't get away from yourself. ....said at an AA meeting. It stuck with me.

Comment

Newbies Nest

Good morning nesters.

Wow what a feeling to wake up on a Saturday morning and have a smile on my face and look outside and think what a wonderful day instead of just wanting to curl up and die until 5pm which was my time to have a drink.

Pakeha may i ask what Turning Point is in Fitzroy? I also am a Melbournite.

Have a fantastic day everyone, I think it may be a busy day AF and Day 7 bring it on.

cheers
            AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

Newbies Nest

1185192_10202031661538233_1540413297_n.jpg Photo by diamorrow | Photobucket
              Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Newbies Nest

Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Newbies Nest

How do I scale the picture...that is Penny...
                  Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Newbies Nest

Dottie, Penny is soo cute!

Comment

Newbies Nest

Cute Puppy Dottie

Evening Guys and Dolls. Just coming back to the crib after working out. At work today, tons of people took a half day of PTO to get a head start on the weekend, so by 3 o'clock it was pretty much dead as a catacomb in that place. I headed out a half hour early myself since that place kinda creeps me out when it is not occupied.

The gym was equally as much of a ghost town. There were maybe 10-15 people tops, employees included.

Looks like a long weekend of nothing awaits, but on the positive side, I am almost completed with day 12
                      In the immortal words of Socrates " I just drank what ? "

AF since August 18, 2013

Comment

Newbies Nest

Your puppy is adorable, Dottie.

c-dev, same here. Very few people at work today - everyone took PTO. I can always tell when we're coming up to a 3-day weekend, it's easy to find a good parking spot!

I'll be hanging close to the nest this weekend. Feeling a bit frightened about maneuvering the holiday, but plan to stay strong. Just wanted to check in.
                        Everything is going to be amazing

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hello All

Just got into an argument with my roommate, these benzo withdrawls seem to get worser by the day. The Dooctor took me off all of my kolonopin...wtf...and gives me trileptical for the withdrawls. This stuff is not working after all these days... That is what I explained to my roommate and he slams the door in my face... hopefully things get better..
                          Anyways Hello to everyone and thanks for everyones support and emails.

Comment

Newbies Nest

Good evening Nesters,

Mike, what the hell is wrong with your roommate? Not everyone can be the nurturing type I suppose. Stick close to the nest for moral support. Are you eating well, getting plenty of H2O?

Dottie, love your pup Penny
                            If you used Photobucket you can resize the photos there if you like. You just have to play around on the site a little to figure out all it can do

If this is your first AF holiday anyone - don't be nervous!
                            Plan to not drink & hang out in the nest as much as you need, someone will be here!

Wishing everyone a safe night in the nest!
                            Lav
                            AF since 03/26/09
                            NF since 05/19/09
                            Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Newbies Nest

thanks Lav...I will play around a bit......kewl site..
                              Dot
                              Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Newbies Nest

PS Penny is a great puppy...excelled at training...want to use her as a therapy dog....she loves her outfits and is so loving to everyone....great rescue IMHO...love her.....
                                dot
                                Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Working...
                                X