Newbies Nest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbies Nest

Good Morning everyone, have a great AF monday. lav I hope you are feeling better. Goinng to try and sqeeze in more time for those hypno CDs this week

Comment

Newbies Nest

Just thought I would pop in and say hello to all the newbies. Sending you tons of support as you start your AF journey!!! Stay strong!

:l
      Ak
      :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hi Akgirl.
        Stirly here. Just have to say, I love your Avatar. An amazing picture...
        For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
        AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Newbies Nest

Thanks Stirly,

I usually have Alaskan wildlife for my avatar, this one is my fav.

Best wishes from the far north
          :l
          Ak

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hello nestlings!
            Just a quick fly-by and a frozen wave! I'd like to get my hands on whoever authorized this winter crap!

Keep warm and well, everyone!
            Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Newbies Nest

sunshine_gg;774857 wrote: Hello nestlings!
              Just a quick fly-by and a frozen wave! I'd like to get my hands on whoever authorized this winter crap!

Keep warm and well, everyone!

Winter crap is right LOL

Pretty sad when ten below doesn't seem that bad.

Why do I live here again??

Comment

Newbies Nest

:H I know! Same here.. it's ONLY -15 below..... *shaking head* what were we thinking? :H
                Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Newbies Nest

I keep telling myself that summers make up for it.......yeah right

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hi All.

Sunni - 15 below is that f or c? Sounds like a brisk fall day!

Hi Bunnie, Chill, Stirly, ak, Mighty, fairy, rejuve's -- how are you guys doing?

Lav - keeping your socks on is definitely good for your political image! Take care of that sore throat!

Just a quick fly-by for me. I'm off to the gym.

Take care.
                    tw
                    Nobody asked for this; we're just stuck cleaning up the mess. -

Comment

Newbies Nest

Good evening all!

Tranq, I'm keeping my socks on - for sure My voice knid of keeps coming & going today - really cool when you're talking to people on the phone...........

Akgirl, Sunni & you to Tranq should come here - it's a balmy 41 degrees right now crazy weather!!!

Greetings to MM, Chillgirl, Stirly & everyone who drops in today! Hope everyone is staying focused on their goals & enjoying the blessing an AF day truly is!!

I'll leave the night light on.
                      Have a safe night!

Lav
                      AF since 03/26/09
                      NF since 05/19/09
                      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hi TW, Lav, Ak and sunshine. Enjoying the freedom of an AF night, and looking forward to a clear morning.

CG and SG, Hope your having a strong night. Thinking of you. MM

Comment

Newbies Nest

Good Morning and a happy Tuesday to all in the nest.
                          Just dropped by for a quick hello. Lav, hope you're throat is better. MM, thanks for the message. I'm still hanging in there. No AL for me. He can take a long walk...
                          Catch you all later,
                          Stirly
                          :wavin:
                          For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                          AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Newbies Nest

Another productive day ahead thanks to yesterday being AF...!

Been to the gym for good workout, great song came on my ipod which i intend to play every AF day, James Brown - I feel Good!!

Sooo grateful for you all

:thanks:
                            "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                            AF - JAN 1st 2010
                            NF - May 1996

Comment

Newbies Nest

Good morning Nesters!

It's nice waking up to find that some you have already had a good day.........ie Stirly & Chill

MM, good morning! Glad the fog is outside my windows not inside my head, ha ha! Not sure where you are located but we are sitting in a damp fog here in the East and it's a balmy 41 degrees. Not feeling very Christmas-like!

OK, getting down to work right now, looking forward to a shorter day.
                              Have a great Tuesday everyone!

Lav
                              AF since 03/26/09
                              NF since 05/19/09
                              Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Newbies Nest

Chooks update!

Hello the Nest!

Evening All Nestling types!
                                Sorry I haven't been around, I have had a few distractions just recently, but am now back once more! But with newfound control! (Weird for me!)

Lav,Tranq,Sunni, MM and all the rest... a big HELLO from OZ!

I am doing okay and so are my wee chicks! Where I was treading water before, I am now making headway..thanks to a newfound..kind of zen-ness!!! (Not sure why..but going with it!)

Despite it being the festive season, in most partthe self control is there..now! Xmas decorations are up, presents have been obtained ant preps for Xmas lunch are in the works.....hot here, so will be a cold lunch with Seafood,cold meat and salad!!!

Hope all is well with you all!
                                Chook *cluck*
                                :h

Comment

Working...
                                X