Newbies Nest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbies Nest

I also feel so happy spending my Friday night here with all of you!
    Couldn't be having more fun-- and I'll be bright eyed and bushy tailed for my dad's weekly 630am wake up call and phone chat.

Comment

Newbies Nest

What part of the globe are you from lifechange? I know Broken's from Scotland, is it?

Remember, I can do polls if there's anything you want to ask the site.....I was recently wondering if other people could eat half a candy bar and save the other half for later. I cannot. I wonder if this is a symptom? I can't just stop halfway thru with anything (except work!!!) But if you have something you'd like me to put in a poll, I'll be happy to! B
      All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
      Tool Box
      Newbie's Nest

Comment

Newbies Nest

Yep, I'm from Scotland Byrdie. Where are you lifechange?
        Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it! ~ Goethe

Comment

Newbies Nest

Just realised that this is the first weekend ive had off in a while and staying sober on a Friday night. Its very nice to be here and be sober!! Im looking forward to Saturday morning hangover free... its been a while. Im going to take the little guy out to a play centre. Cant wait to be 100% in the room and not having to disguise the night before

Comment

Newbies Nest

Byrdie, I can have the same bar of chocolate in the fridge for months and just have a square every now and again.
            Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it! ~ Goethe

Comment

Newbies Nest

Byrdie, I CANNOT eat half a candy bar, or half of anything actually. It's like with the booze, it's easier for me not to start than it is to stop. Plus, I am the type that if I blew my diet, I go hog wild ALL day...some people "cheat" and then do extra exercise or skip dinner. Not me! I cheat and then cheat and then cheat some more, and then skip the gym altogether, figuring I've already blown it for the day. :dunno:
              :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Newbies Nest

broken halo;1556030 wrote: Byrdie, I can have the same bar of chocolate in the fridge for months and just have a square every now and again.
                Well good for you. :H

Comment

Newbies Nest

:beach::dog::dog:
                  No matter how far you go or how fast you run, you can't get away from yourself. ....said at an AA meeting. It stuck with me.

Comment

Newbies Nest

Never, I repeat, never forget ketchup. You can dip ranch dressing in ketchup
                    Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Newbies Nest

K9Lover;1556033 wrote: Well good for you. :H
                      :H

Comment

Newbies Nest

what on earth is ranch dressing??

Comment

Newbies Nest

Ranch dressing in ketchup...Mmmmm- what a great idea, Sam!

I'm in Germany, where it's difficult to find ranch dressing--imagine that!
                          I could never eat only half a candy bar.!! I do have a piece of 85% chocolate that's been in my cupboard for about 6 months.!
                          hi Trinity!! good to see you here..

Comment

Newbies Nest

you don't want to know, Bhalo!!

Comment

Newbies Nest

Samstone;1556035 wrote: Never, I repeat, never forget ketchup. You can dip ranch dressing in ketchup
                              I've done it! You can make a pretty little red/white swirl pattern...then dip away!

Comment

Newbies Nest

It's good to be here! Sober on a Friday! Still reading thinking about the swimming pool post. I'm still in the shallow end spluttering and splashing around...... But I'M IN THE POOL!!!!! And I'm staying in until I crack this and do the high dive!

Comment

Working...
                                X