Newbies Nest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbies Nest

broken halo;1556039 wrote: what on earth is ranch dressing??
    It's heaven in a bottle...that's what it is!

:heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Newbies Nest

K9Lover;1556054 wrote: I've done it! You can make a pretty little red/white swirl pattern...then dip away!
      and all's right with the world!!
      Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Newbies Nest

Evening,
        I am now a beautiful redhead again and sober too...that is pretty darn good for a Friday night...
        dottie
        Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Newbies Nest

Yay, Dot Belle's got her colla back!!! So glad you are here....
          OK, Day 13'ers....aren't you doing better today??? Aren't things looking just a little bit brighter??
          All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
          Tool Box
          Newbie's Nest

Comment

Newbies Nest

7 days back into life again. I want to thank everyone in MWO for just giving me a shout out and being welcoming. I know this will always be a life long struggle. But with you guys and gals. I know I can finally get past it all. Thank you K9 and Byrdie! Every day is a struggle. But we fight threw it together. I am on Sunday going to write a very long and maybe boring detail in the struggle I have had with AL. If I hope I can show there is hope in a darkness. I really hope I can.
            Started living again 2/7/2015

Comment

Newbies Nest

Yes day 13 feels pretty good...like I can exhale...
              Weather is much better today...sunroof open and tunes cranked up....life is good...
              dot
              Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Newbies Nest

All right eva'body....time to pull yer pants down again, we have another Moonie!!!
                Finally Done, it is our distinct pleasure to shoot you the moon for a job well done!

:moon:

GREAT job on your 7 days!!! We look forward to reading your memoirs!!! Keep up the great work!!!

Dot, so glad to hear you are feeling human again!!!

This whole half a candy bar thing's got me shaking my head, Broken Halo, you are Super Woman! Wow....(how'd she do that???)
                K9, I'm like you, once I blow my diet, I can't pick up the pieces and move on...I BLOW IT!! UGG......B
                Tool Box
                Newbie's Nest

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hmmm popcorn! Lol

Night nesters! X (yawn) hope you're all safe and sound x

Comment

Newbies Nest

Byrdlady;1556082 wrote: All right eva'body....time to pull yer pants down again, we have another Moonie!!!
                    Finally Done, it is our distinct pleasure to shoot you the moon for a job well done!

:moon:

GREAT job on your 7 days!!! We look forward to reading your memoirs!!! Keep up the great work!!!

Dot, so glad to hear you are feeling human again!!!

This whole half a candy bar thing's got me shaking my head, Broken Halo, you are Super Woman! Wow....(how'd she do that???)
                    K9, I'm like you, once I blow my diet, I can't pick up the pieces and move on...I BLOW IT!! UGG......B
                    You guys are the best! Love you all!:h
                    Started living again 2/7/2015

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hi Dottie Belle of the Ball! I bet you are looking fab right now!

Comment

Newbies Nest

dottie looking good there sister!

finally done congratulations!

As for chocolate, I don't buy it. I always said it's like sex, you can do without it, but as soon as you have one bite...well...you want more!

LOL
                        Newbies Nest
                        Toolbox
                        My accountability thread

Comment

Newbies Nest

Good policy 3J :H So uh...your house is chocolate free? Anything else you want to confess to? lol

Comment

Newbies Nest

:H:H:H

I still have trouble with Chocolate (don't tell NoSugar) I need to find some kind of online forum for it.....
                            Tool Box
                            Newbie's Nest

Comment

Newbies Nest

K9 um might not be the forum for that LOL haha I just remembered G man's advice.

Do your best friend!
                              Newbies Nest
                              Toolbox
                              My accountability thread

Comment

Newbies Nest

New Friday night Happy Hour ritual may have just been created. Affogato with chocolate, Italian chocolate chip and cappuccino gelato, espresso and whipped cream. I figure if I can down 1200 calories extra a day in red wine, a couple hundred calories in sugar and fat once a week may just be ok. I'm in a good place y'all, and very grateful. Watching movies tonight with the hubby. Will try to log in again before bed. Hope you are all enjoying your AL free Friday night. First one in a very long time for me.
                                10/14/13: I am truly grateful for another day in this amazing life. I'm sober and mindful of every moment.

Comment

Working...
                                X