Newbies Nest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbies Nest

Cross post again... Morning Lilmea!!!! You have a great day, too!!!!
    Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hey, SS, I just read yesterday's AF Daily thread and found some good food for thought there, especially one from retteacher, and Doggygirl. Maybe you should fly on down there and see if you can find some inspiration. I'm pulling for you, sweetie!
      Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Newbies Nest

Ok, I will sit in the "time out" section of the nest. I went on a very bad bender (4 days) Lots of "excuses and no excuses. Day One today. Thanks for reminding me to wear my Cardinals Red. Not much to say, I feel like crap.
        "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Newbies Nest

Good Morning Nesters!
          I wish I could keep everyone straight and say something personal to each of you...give me time I'll ge thte hang of it!! To renewal--it takes a lot of dedication to this place to check in after a day like you had...it means a lot...shows how important this journey really is!!! And to SEA--it is just that "a journey"--full of bumps, landslides and just plain 'ol I lost control of the wheel --winter driving in SD You can get back on the newly paved road we've all worked hard on it for you and are here for you anytime!!
          And to SS--you go girl!! I truly believe you've got this week beat!!! We all 'think' about it...but I know you have the strength to push those thoughts away...you have been posting so much, which shows you are using your tools and gaining the positive support when needed...AWESOME!!!!!!!!
          To everyone else--may you have a peaceful, enjoyable and AF (or whatever or goal may be) day and GO CARDINALS!!!!! Any red fuzzy robes left????
          "Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."

6/18/11--7/3/12
          7/29/12

Comment

Newbies Nest

Sunshine - POUR THE BOTTLE! He's away for a week and it won't be any good when it gets back, and I'm sure he'd much rather have you sober. There, had my say. Am off to bed soon - hoping for more cockatoos in the morning - Good Night Nesters. B.

P.S. You know by my performance with the ants how non confrontational I am, so you know I mean it when I speak up lol!
            Proud to be SLIGHTLY SLOVENLY.:wavin:

[/COLOR]

Comment

Newbies Nest

:H Betty!
              I got visions of you chasing me with a broom or frying pan, while shouting apologies!

No, that's his wine - either way, I won't touch it. I'm not worried about drinking THAT wine.
              Actually, I'm not worried about drinking any wine. I don't drink. Drinking is not an option.

It IS true, you know... those thoughts... they come and they GO... on their own. No need to get terribly excited over them or jump to feed them.. they will pass.

Comment

Newbies Nest

Phew, glad I don't have to ruffle anyones feathers.........

[/COLOR]

Comment

Newbies Nest

Sea... :l grab one of them red robes and snuggle up. Today is a day for recovery.
                  Sd... love your winter driving analogy! And I love the freshly paved road even better!
                  Betty, you just be nice, or I'll make you go shoe shopping! LOL

Ok, folks... I'm outta here. Be safe and be good!

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hi, nesters

Sunny Sunday to you all--the nest is pretty calm today. Lots of room for me to stretch out and get some sunshine on myself--feels warm even at 37 degrees

No surprise that Hubby is watching sports on TV, then off to a SuperBowl boys things I have a good book, a new box of teas in assorted flavors and some videos to watch. I'm good for the day and night in my alcohol free house and sober life.

Comment

Newbies Nest

Sunshine--like the Jacuzzi idea, if we had one. Maybe I will have to do a naughty dance or something in front of the TV.
                      Neuro--you will laugh your socks off:H at Menopause the Musical. I have seen it a half dozen times....always end up taking a new group with me.

Comment

Newbies Nest

Morning all! The dogs and me are having a duvet day. 'Womens problems'' Lol! Will be back to normal (?) tomorrow so no biggie. Have read posts but too befuddled to respond, didn't sleep well bacause someone with a Beagle has moved into the apartment opposite the one with FIVE Jack Russels and they're competing to see who can keep the most households awake......Have a great day - especially those enjoying the Superbowl. Is it football or baseball? *ducks*.

[/COLOR]

Comment

Newbies Nest

Good morning??? Sweat Betty, not to get to personal, but where are you? It's 10:30 pm here. These time zone get alittle wild sometimes. Anyway you're not sounding to bad even with a bad nights sleep. Hope your day is a good one.

Renewal-Just wanted to tell you sorry about the Cardinals. Maybe next year? You have a good night anyway.

Night nesters
                          AF since 7/26/2009

"There is nothing noble in being superior to other man. The true nobility is being superior to your previous self."--Hindu proverb.

"Sobriety isn't a landing but rather a journey." anonymous

Comment

Newbies Nest

That retched football game is finally over? *ducking*

Sorry, Pops... c'mere :soothe: Let me tuck YOU in tonight... there there...

Another day and I'm happy to be sober - good night everyone, sleep well!
                            Oh.. and good morning Betty!

Comment

Newbies Nest

hey

Wow.....where are the anti depressants? If you're hiding them, fess up...I needa few after that game. Sooooo close....and yet so far. Start tucking Sun....need it about now. I'll talk more tomorrow gang..........................Renewal

Comment

Newbies Nest

Night, all

Just past midnight, was in bed but can't sleep. MAde it through another day/night. Maybe I am getting back some of my lost energy.

Daughter #1 stopped by earlier for a visit. We had a little fashion show with my 75% off deals (all dozen of them). I am under strict orders to return at least two! I have been enjoying the time spent with her--she had been avoiding me a bit, for good reason (the brat actually got upset because I fell the the stairs or called to slur a conversation at her that I did not remember the next day. Ungrateful kid! :H

Sleep tight--I enjoyed the heat wave today-a whole 36.

Comment

Working...
                                X