• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbies Nest

no, my doctor you cannot talk to over the phone just her secretary
    ?That's the problem with drinking,
    If something bad happens you drink in an attempt to forget;
    if something good happens you drink in order to celebrate;
    and if nothing happens you drink to make something happen.?
    ― Charles Bukowski
    :wings::wings:
    Days AF: 13 :h

Comment

Newbies Nest

Well, I hope you get to see her tomorrow. You've been brave enough to organise a place for your son to go, so use that opportunity and time wisely rather than sitting at home getting trashed with your husband (husband or boyfriend?). Just baby steps and one thing at a time.

Comment

Newbies Nest

Well, we are not officially married but we have beeen living together for 3 1/2-4 years which means we are considered common law
        ― Charles Bukowski

Comment

Newbies Nest

Londoner - Don't live in shame! The past is over and look at you now, you are making the effort to change your life, and many many people are not strong enough to do that. And you are young!!! I am 41 and am barely getting this thing down. By the time you are an old geezer like me you will be an expert! Do not look that far down the road though, focus on today, this hour, or this minute. Just don't drink today. Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow.

Lovely - Just checkin' in on you...good job on getting your son a place to stay on Monday. Now what's your plan for today? Can you try to drink MUCH less than you did yesterday, just enough to avoid withdrawals?

Hi Willow!
          :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hi K9, how are you now after your flu?

Comment

Newbies Nest

I wish my problem were secret! lol Hard to keep secret with all my kids and their friends and life long friends that KNOW me and relatives at holidays etc...

Good Afternoon!

Comment

Newbies Nest

What? I thought Lovely's son has a place starting Saturday. ???

Comment

Newbies Nest

The flu is gone, but the sinus infection is hanging on! UGH and Yuck.

Itstym - I thought I was so sneaky and my problem was hidden...but my family knew. I mean seriously, I got 2 DUI's and went to jail 3 times but I don't have a problem with alcohol? How dumb did I think they were? I know I was lying to myself...and they knew it too. I just don't think they knew how MUCH I was drinking every single night....they just knew it was too much, too often.

Comment

Newbies Nest

istym4me;1588382 wrote: What? I thought Lovely's son has a place starting Saturday. ???
                    You're right...somehow I have Monday stuck in my head! Oops. I'm glad it's DAY AFTER TOMORROW. Stick with it ok Lovely?

Comment

Newbies Nest

it is on saturday day after tomorrow

lol k9

..yes i am going to...i am determied to beat this
                      ― Charles Bukowski

Comment

Newbies Nest

I'm proud of you Loves! Your avatar is so cute, but reminds me of that annoying song "What Does The Fox Say?"....look it up on Youtube if you dare. The high schoolers love it...which should give away the fact that it's annoying as sh*t. LOL :H

Comment

Newbies Nest

red foxes are like, one o fmy favorite animals
                          ― Charles Bukowski

Comment

Newbies Nest

Oh my word, What Does the Fox Say? Is so freakin' irritating! Did you know that they made it for a joke?

Comment

Newbies Nest

I love ALL animals!

Well, except for these:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jofNR_WkoCE[/video]]Ylvis - The Fox (What Does the Fox Say?) [Official music video HD] - YouTube

I knew when the high school kids thought it was awesome, that I was in for a real "treat" when I looked it up. I like to think I am a pretty HIP mom...but I couldn't take it! I'd rather watch Hanna Montana Twerking on a foam finger...and that's pretty bad!

Comment

Newbies Nest

Quick check in....All good here, I am hoping to catch up tomorrow. Hugs to all, Byrdie
                                All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
                                Tool Box
                                Newbie's Nest

Comment

Working...
                                X