Newbies Nest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbies Nest

I remember you, Trinity. Welcome back. Stay close this time, ok? That really will help you get this done. So is the plan for tomorrow to be day 1?

Comment

Newbies Nest

Welcome Back Trinity! I do remember you and I'm glad to see you back! Stick close to us. We are getting ready to reinforce the foundation of the Nest because we are all on eating binges right now...so come and join the fun. Pull up your twig and stick close.
      :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Newbies Nest

Absolutely.... Day one! One at a time. I don't want another Christmas like last year when I couldn't even remember my own name..:-[

Comment

Newbies Nest

Keep last Christmas FRESH in your mind, especially when AL tries to woo you with romantic thoughts of an enjoyable buzz.

Alcohol for me is not rainbows and butterflies, it's handcuffs, DUI's and a cellmate named Diablo. Nothing romantic about that (although he/she tried!).
          :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Newbies Nest

hey all, I'm back! Had some sesame-chicken fried rice. Omnomnom. And still sober

Hello Trinity welcome back!
            "Your body is a temple, but keep the spirits on the outside."
            :wings:
            Sanity: "Minds are like parachutes...Just because you lost yours doesnt mean you can borrow mine."

Comment

Newbies Nest

Howdies Nesters

Im not going to make a big production novel post tonight.. just way too tired to put thoughts together right now ( kinda like day 3 or something all over again lol )

I hardly got 3 hours sleep last night. Got to work and had to go home an hour early. I had a hard time not thinking about how I could arrange an good plan. Things are going good with her on that front.

I really would love to stay and chat but I can hardly keep me eyes open. So off to find a nest of my own here in the house.

Anyways Sweet dreams and I will talk to you on the flip side
              Progress lies not in enhancing what is, but in advancing toward what will be. - Khalil Gabran
              AF: 9-10-2013

Comment

Newbies Nest

OTTER?

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hey Trinity! Snuggle in!! You will have extra reasons to be thankful this year! Its the year you got sober!
                  CW, your dinner sounds yummy. Like LC suggested, have you checked out the toolbox? Full of good reading. You are doing great!
                  Lav, my will power wasnt very good so eating really did get me thru. I drank enough water to float a ship but eating really satisfied the black hole. I was amazed how how little I was actually eating there at the end. I drank most of my calories. Eating what I wanted was a novelty! Who knew?? (Sad).
                  Hugs all, Byrdie
                  All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
                  Tool Box
                  Newbie's Nest

Comment

Newbies Nest

where is the toolbox at?
                    Sanity: "Minds are like parachutes...Just because you lost yours doesnt mean you can borrow mine."

Comment

Newbies Nest

This place is good. Stay here and help will come

Comment

Newbies Nest

The link to the tool box is in my signature line below!!
                        All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
                        Tool Box
                        Newbie's Nest

Comment

Newbies Nest

Ok thanks . Oh I bought a new book today called "Drink:The Intimate Relationship Between Women & Alcohol" anyone ever heard of it?

Comment

Newbies Nest

CWO - Nope have not heard of it but I am interested in what it has to say....can u let us know.
                            Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Newbies Nest

Good evening nesters!!! Just quicky checking in. I am working from home tomorrow (yay!!) and I hope I can sneak out to hot yoga during lunch time
                              CWO - I never heard about this book - let us know if it good
                              All - I am getting a lot more headaches since I went AF - is this is normal? I wonder since I do hot yoga I may be dehydrated a bit.
                              AF since 10/20/2013
                              Smoke free since 09/24/2007
                              Meat free since 09/20/2008
                              ---------------------------------------
                              With will one can do anything - Samuel Smiles

Comment

Newbies Nest

Good evening Nesters!

Trinity, welcome back!
                                Now let's get rid of the booze so we can get you back on plan, OK?

CWO, I just read about that book on Amazon - looks interesting. I may just download a copy myself
                                We women have been pushing ourselves harder & harder over the last 50 years to do more, be more, etc. It's no wonder we're falling down & searching for crutches.

Dave, get some rest & take care of yourself!

Wishing everyone a safe & cozy night in the nest!

Lav
                                AF since 03/26/09
                                NF since 05/19/09
                                Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                                X