Newbies Nest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbies Nest

good morning upnorth and good night i guess.

Yes the heat wave was nice todat. lol. But I read where that dumb old groundhog saw it's shadow meaning that we are suppose to get 6 more weeks of winter. Bad bad groundhog.

Good morning to all my fellow nesters, I know you will be flocking in here soon.
    AF since 7/26/2009

"There is nothing noble in being superior to other man. The true nobility is being superior to your previous self."--Hindu proverb.

"Sobriety isn't a landing but rather a journey." anonymous

Comment

Newbies Nest

Bad news about the Ground Hog, lilmea. I've had just about enough of winter already!
      Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hi guys - sorry Renewal - it was close, they almost did it!

Just fluttering in the nest quickly today as I have been busy at work and have a lot more to do.

Hope everyone has a great day today!
        Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
        :h

Comment

Newbies Nest

hey

Good morning my little ones.....as you saw, I slept in this morning. Thanks for walking lightly on the twigs as I needed some sleep. Appreciate 'the condolences' over the game....TOUGH loss down in these parts....headline on the front page is 'Heartbreak'....
          Well, today is a new day and thank god for that...........Upnorthgirl, glad to see you had a nice visit with your daughter...great day to all!!
          Renewal

Comment

Newbies Nest

hi

Where are all my ducklings????????? Hope you're all having a great day and aren't all 'flying south'..................

Comment

Newbies Nest

I am still trying to recuperate from the tragic Super Bowl loss. I was all decked out in that beautiful cardinal red robe....Anyhow, good to see you renewal!
              Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Newbies Nest

Oh, will you two just get over it, already???

Heavens!

A quick fly-by greeting... munching dinner here while working (*ahem or MWOing), then off to the gym and then back to work. At least, I'm staying outta trouble

Hope all and everyone is well!
                Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Newbies Nest

SS, I cared about the game, I am not ashamed to admit it! However, you probably don't realize that I was on MWO communicating with you about "discussing AL with loved ones" (your thread) DURING THE SUPERBOWL GAME! You are that important to me!!
                  Dill

Comment

Newbies Nest

Sunshine---

Do you ever sit down? Riding, cooking, going to the gym, posting.

Geez, you are making me tired :H

have a great night. I need to pack, gather up my papers and get organized. Then a long soak in a hot tub.

BTW--moved my therapist appointment to Thursday night because of the business trip. Thursdays are always my really bad nights so this might be helpful.....

Comment

Newbies Nest

hey

Aaaah Sun...you're just not 'gettin it'.......football is sacred! Dill, obviously you and I are on the same page....you come sit over here on the MFT (my favorites twig).......you deserve it.

Comment

Newbies Nest

LOL Dill.... oh boy... yes you did... I must admit... you did.

Upnorth girlie... GOOD THINKING! Very good! And after you can come talk to me - I'll be here! This Thursday is going to be a success!

Btw... damn gym closed early tonight... my daughter held me up and then ended up not going... so I went by myself and looked at locked doors. What fun. Oh well... I'm going to soak in the tub for a little while and then go back to work. Oh.. and work is SITTING DOWN! That's why my butt is getting so huge. Well, that and the chocolate covered cashews.

Anyways... better check on that bathtub or else everybody is going to have a bath! :H

Hi Renewal! Still luv ya, even though I do not get your football fetish!

Adios for now!!!!
                        Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Newbies Nest

Wow! I got "MFT" status! I do feel special and important indeed. I'm hopping over there right this minute and will begin preening immediately! Thanks for the invite Renewal! You are too kind.

Sounds like UNG and SS will be in the the bird bath basin while I preen. Watch the splashing! Don't want to mess up my feathers after I get them just right.

Well, gotta go watch "24". Nighty-night!
                          Dill

Comment

Newbies Nest

hey

Aaaah Dill, you're quite welcome....and yes, I am too kind. Let's go 'preen' for a while. Not sure what it means, but I'm sure it's a good thing...........

Comment

Newbies Nest

hey

Goodnight my little ones........coming around to tuck you all in...........
                              PR

Comment

Newbies Nest

Afternoon all,

Did I get the worm? Or am i deluding myself. Its Tuesday 4.45 pm here. I've had a grand day! I totally bunked off ( I worked late last night and put in loads of extra undpaid hours on weekend....in case anybody thinks I lead a priveledged life!). So, had yoga, then went with two friends for a girlie lunch, dont usually do that, they had my first ever one on one counselling session - dont want to go into too many details, it is a spiritual thing....but I survived it...so feeling good. I would otherwise be envious of Dills MFT status, but Im practising self esteem love here.....there is tonnes of room for others on the We Love Ourselves twig (WLOT)...

Right, has all this superbowl stuff died down yet, do we get a bit of reprieve now til next Jan?

I bought two new books today, Im stuggling with teh self help ones...need a bit of drama ( my own is not enough - LOL). Bought Disgrace by JM Coetzee and Goodnight Beautiful by Dorothy Koomson.....any nestlings out there read any of them?

Whats up everybody?
                                Live your life in such a way that
                                when your feet hit the floor in the morning,
                                Satan shudders & says...

'Oh sh*t the B!tch is awake!!'

Comment

Working...
                                X