Newbies Nest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbies Nest

Sarah42;1629324 wrote: So, today I received the L-Glut. So far only had 2 doses...and WOW!!! Maybe it's a 'placebo' effect, but boy do I feel different. As most know, I've been tapering down over the last week or so, but after only 2 doses, I actually spit out a mouthful of beer. I still have another dose to go for tonight. I'm not getting my hopes up yet, as whether or not it truly helps with cravings or not, it's still good on the intestines to heal so I'm okay with that, and I will stick to my plan regardless.

For tonight, the hubby cooked filet mignon and lobster tails with a high carb pasta as a side. Yeah buddy!!!!

I'll let you guys know how I do tomr with the L-Glut, etc.
    I have been with L glut since June 2013. Great stuff

Comment

Newbies Nest

Lead- I hope it works! But, everything is on me.

Goals for today/tomr: I will not impart judgment on others, but rather look into myself to better the things I can change. I will release the feelings of condemnation upon myself..because regardless of my actions, I am a good person. I will stay focused on healing myself. I will stay informed on every health path, spiritual path, educational path or even the ROLY POLY path that gets me where I need to be tomr/today. I am determined. I am powerful. I am human. And I am me, and I will be proud of that tomr.

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hi there. I was wondering if I could jump in on the newbies nest? I was always told to come here and check it out in the past and never have. Same with the toolbox. I really want this so want to engage in as much as I can on MWO. So, hello.

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hi Bris and welcome to the NN, it is pretty quiet around here atm though i am in Aus and about to go to sleep. You need to keep posting and chatting, i find that helps a lot. Posting your af days on the Roll Call is always good also to b made accountable.
          AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

Newbies Nest

Love and strength to all, I always read through here and it helps to know others are going through the same sort of pushes and pulls. DD xx
            New life started on 1st May 2014, One day at a time I will work at continuing it forever!

Comment

Newbies Nest

Good morning Nesters,

I'm up way too early this morning thanks to one of my dogs!
              I'll use the extra time to get some extra things done today

Hello & welcome briseus!
              Glad you decided to join us. Getting a plan together for yourself using the tools in the tool box is a great place to start. Stay close to the nest, check in frequently & we'll all help you meet your goals.

I hope everyone has a great AF Friday! Plan to succeed, keep yourselves busy & out of trouble as this weekend begins!

Lav
              AF since 03/26/09
              NF since 05/19/09
              Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Newbies Nest

Yeah Steady. I am so proud of us both. It hasn't been easy, but 300 days. I have really been looking forward to this one.:wave::wave:
                No matter how far you go or how fast you run, you can't get away from yourself. ....said at an AA meeting. It stuck with me.

Comment

Newbies Nest

Good morning to all - great job little beagle - 300 days is amazing - i wish my 3 had 2 zeros behind it - Welcome to bris - i had been luring for a long time and finally got up the courage to post 4 days ago and everyone has been so wonderful - I have made it to 3 days - which i can't believe - but am feeling shaky today with the weekend coming around - i am trying to put together a plan for today and only today like you have all suggested - i will try to stay hydrated and busy busy at work and not be alone as much as possible - i am very edgy and super anxious which i hate - any tips on that - i have always used AL to help with those as well as everything else i thought - I feel clearer today which is new - but sleep is still alluding me - i must be resting as I am not super tired but feel in my mind like i haven't slept the last 3 nights - haven't gone to sleep without AL in so long until now that it is so strange - and almost scary waiting for sleep to come in the dark - I'm sure that sounds weird - but don't know how else to explain it - as i have said the being present in the evenings with my family has been the best part - as well as waking with no guilt or shame or headache etc - i am hoping that without work this weekend i can find ways to keep myself busy - my nerves are shot and i am praying for peace - i am trying to come from a place gratitude - for the last 3 days and ultimately for how i got here - i am all over the place and shaky and scattered - i feel broken - i am ready to heal - i feel sadness mixed with happiness - i feel like a snow globe that someone is shaking and all the pieces inside are flying around waiting to settle - thanks again for reading and for all your support - going to try to get it together to get on with my day - this is hard - xx TB

Comment

Newbies Nest

LB - when's the big 300 - tomorrow or today? No, let me rephrase that - 21 or 22 Feb? From what Steady said, it sounds like 22 Feb? (Really don't want to miss any excuse to party!)
                    14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

Newbies Nest

Sarah42;1629324 wrote: So, today I received the L-Glut. So far only had 2 doses...and WOW!!! Maybe it's a 'placebo' effect, but boy do I feel different. As most know, I've been tapering down over the last week or so, but after only 2 doses, I actually spit out a mouthful of beer. I still have another dose to go for tonight. I'm not getting my hopes up yet, as whether or not it truly helps with cravings or not, it's still good on the intestines to heal so I'm okay with that, and I will stick to my plan regardless.

For tonight, the hubby cooked filet mignon and lobster tails with a high carb pasta as a side. Yeah buddy!!!!

I'll let you guys know how I do tomr with the L-Glut, etc.
                      Hi Sarah - please let me know about the L-Gut - this is hard and can use any support - hope we can work on this together xx TB

Comment

Newbies Nest

GWAWKY MAE!

Thanks for the congratulations Lavande, Little Beagle, and DTD! It's tomorrow today here too I think. Well the sun is up at least. Time zone thing and lack of sleep is messing me up. Need some breakfast and hot tea too. Haha!

Have a great day everyone!
                        11/5/2014

[moon] [guy] [shout] [two] [horse] [three] [rockon] [worthy] [spin] [allgood] [two] [dancin] [shout] [baby] [fist] [celebrate] [dancin] [rockon] [welldone] [bouncy] [applause2] [dancing] [lucky] [worthy] [llama] [shout] [horn] [three] [applause] [hyper] [dancegirl] [black] [bumpit] [sohappy] [horse] inkele: :applause2: :yay:

Comment

Newbies Nest

https://www.mywayout.org/community/f2...rks-33457.html

Here trusting believer. I haven't read it.

Comment

Newbies Nest

Trusting Believer;1629518 wrote: Hi Sarah - please let me know about the L-Gut - this is hard and can use any support - hope we can work on this together xx TB
                            L glute has been amazing for me...along with about 10 other supplements to calm nerves and take away craves. Perhaps you should read 7 days to sobriety...explains the sups pretty well.

Use all the tools you can...dont fret this weekend...its all good and try and look forward to better and better. One drink leads to worse and worse.

Comment

Newbies Nest

Yep! Better and better! I don't have all the supps figured out, but I noticed a difference just with kudzu and L-glute. I tried drinking beer and threw up. I almost NEVER EVER throw up. (from drinking.) I think it's been like 20 years since I have. I was so happy! Lol. :P

Comment

Newbies Nest

MAE all,
                                It was 53F and the sun was out so we were out and about all day. Lunch out then bought dad a recliner for his room at the nursing home..hope he doesn't break it.
                                New doggie is doing well. All is good and I am very grateful to this site and all of you for the support!!!
                                Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Working...
                                X