Newbies Nest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbies Nest

Too early to tuck Sea in. Only 6:30 pm here. Which twig am I getting tonight? I been good. Honest.:wings:
    "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Newbies Nest

Sunshine
      Its cool, had just come in from the cold alone in the house, read newbies and everyone seemed to coddled and cuddled so I thought I need some TLC so asked for my needs and hey presto granted immediately. I feel so much better and chirpier now u have made my night. Thanks so much. Regarding my looks well we are multicultural here now!!! I was attracted to the relaxed and overheated look. It epitomises me.:l

Comment

Newbies Nest

showing age

Renewal--don't forget Manfred the mighty Wonder Dog--
        talk about showing age---TomTeriffic......

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hi Everybody, I have only been here a few times however, I really need some help. I am on topa 50mg a day. I just ordered today from Canada and will not get it for 18 days and will be out in 7 days. What do I do? Should I go back to 25mg a day or what? I am freaking out because I really want this to work. I just waited too long to order again. Has anyone else done this? Help,please give all advise.

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hello and welcome Doing!

Sorry, I don't take Topa... so I can't help ya. How long have you been taken it and how are you doing with it? Are you AF now?
            Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Newbies Nest

hey

Welcome doingmybest.....I too don't take Topa, so don't feel qualified to answer....but stay stuned, as somebody here will.....as for the rest of my nestlings, I see you're getting a wee bit sleepy. Rest your heads little ones, as I'm coming around to tuck you in. Been a busy day.........time for some nice, peaceful rest......goodnight and sweet dreams.
              PR

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hi fluffy ones,

Welcome Doingmy best, I dont know anything about hte TOPA, sorry, is there any way you can do one with, one day without? Just a suggestion, and a challenge. ALso, not qualified to say whether this is a good idea or not. Irish eyes, glad you are feeling better. You did the right thing to chirp out that you not feeling that well.

There is a lot of positivity here, thats wonderful. Sun, you are so winning your battleagaingst AL and Cigs, you go girls, but what are you giving up everything? do you want me to send you some slurpy dirty noodles to give you a little bought of Singapore Belly (nah, didnt think so....). The rain here was amazing yesterday, loads of room on the tropical branch, me and betty can even do a bit of pruning! Note, not preening.

Sea, i think you really need to hop onto the WLOT (we love ourselves twig) now to be upgraded to branch status (WLOB), you seem to be having a rough time of it, yet have always been so encouraging to those us when we needed it, hop on over here. When do you hear about the new job.

Dilly Dally, thanks for the pm, Im hoping to do the banana bread on the weekend....could go either way, totally yummy or pet food! Will keep ya posted!

Renewal, you are so loving to all of us, thanks for that. Glad to hear you got a big lay in.

Sawdust, were you being hard on yourself? Progress is progress, doesnt matter at what speed as long as it moves in the right direction.

Right, this bird is off to do some work, and a big Cheep Hello to everybody i might have missed.
                Live your life in such a way that
                when your feet hit the floor in the morning,
                Satan shudders & says...

'Oh sh*t the B!tch is awake!!'

Comment

Newbies Nest

Good to see you back. Px
                  Short term goal 7 days AF

Comment

Newbies Nest

Good morning fellow nesters
                    Throw me a blanket will ya? 6 degrees F here this morning. I Hate Winter! Moving to the Southern branches as soon as I can. Have not heard anything yet about the job that I really want. I have an agent working for me to find me a job as well, but seems to me she is just taking up space and doing nothing for me. I applied for unemployment yesterday, and as you can imagine, saddly, they are swamped. My middle son is moving out tomorrow, leaving only my younges baby bird in the nest. I know that he will leave that basement a mess, so most of the weekend will be spent cleaning the aftermath. Anyone want to rent a finished basement, private bath, private entrance, hell, I'll even give ya the garage. Day 5 today, planning to do my taxes today. I do them myself and do them for most of my family. It's amazing I'm not in jail.lol. I got my worst grade in college in Accounting.lol. AA meeting for me tonight. Have a great day my fine feathered friends

Comment

Newbies Nest

good morning

back to the nest after a bad night and day. Sorry to all of you for falling off my branch and doing the wrong thing. I feel like crap for drinking and feel like crap today from it! Guess I should know by now I can not play with the big birdies.

Back to day one.

Comment

Newbies Nest

Where are my manners. Sorry, only on first cup of coffee: Welcome DMB. Thank you for your kind words Dill.
                        There is a thread that discusses meds, such as, Topa, Baclogen, Naltrexone, etc...I am sure that you will get you answer there DMB.

Comment

Newbies Nest

Due to the various time zones, it is difficult to determine who gets todays gummy worm. It's a toss up between patricia, UNG and Sea. Perhaps you can get a really big one and share it? Off my twig and on to work. A bird has to do what a bird has to do! In today's economy, I am feeling lucky to have work to go to!
                          Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Newbies Nest

You can have my TOT UNG, but it will come with a blanket today for sure. You just stick close to the nest. We love ya. When I cave into AL, I look at my plan and see what I can do differently, or what tools I need to add to my toolbox. Let me know if I can be of help. Lots of water with lemon for you today dear.

Comment

Newbies Nest

And now it is I who must ask "Where are my manners?" UNG, just take it easy today, and as Sea suggests, think about what happened and make adjustements to your plan. I've been having to do that a lot lately myself!
                              Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Newbies Nest

Morning, shivering chicklets - anyone got an extra blankie?

Neuro, Patricia, Sea, Upnorth, and dillaroony - Good to 'see' ya!

Neuro... 'could go either way, totally yummy or pet food'... :H Love it, so true!
                                Sea, my dear... I so hope you get that job! It sounds like 'just what the doctor ordered'. Hmmm... you WANT your son to leave you a mess... okkkkkkkk.... dear... LOL. Oh dear, you guys keep bringing up taxes... ugggh... so not looking forward to that. And, I hear you on the 'creative accounting' .... same here.. LOL. I've been doing my taxes forever, as well. Hired an accountant once... she screwed up so bad... first and last time.
                                Upnorth, my dear, take care of yourself today - good luck at work - and if you need a helping hand tonight, PM me - I'll be here!
                                Dill... so right about adjusting your plan. You's so smart!

I have a massage date today! No, no, nothing exotic.... probably, with Brunhilde, the former olympic power lifter or something... but it would really help if I knew the address... LOL Better give them a call, huh? Ok, off I go then.

PR, are you sleeping in AGAIN? *snicker* Is is time for that awful shift again? I don't know how you do it!

Right, I was gonna get going. Happy Thursday to all, and to all a good day!
                                Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Working...
                                X