Newbies Nest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbies Nest

Byrdie - glad you had a relaxing day. Just checking in. Not much to contribute right now. Just being accountable.
    Everything is going to be amazing

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hi friends, just another reminder that we all need to make sure the email account information is correct in order to receive instructions once the downgrade has been completed. It is easy to check. Just go to your user name at the top right of the screen, then click user settings, account and verify the email address. You can get further information about this in the "we're moving" section of the forums.
      "When you have faults, do not fear to abandon them." Analects of Confucius
      AF 11/12/11

Comment

Newbies Nest

Moss, there were many nights when I checked in that I had nothing to give either. But half the battle is staying accountable, and that is fine! I hope you have a good nights rest! i will see you over in the Nursery! Hugs to you! B
        All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
        Tool Box
        Newbie's Nest

Comment

Newbies Nest

Matt M.;n2516216 wrote: Kensho
          http://steppingforward.proboards.com/
          Yes, it is open to all and everyone is encouraged to participate! You know how we are when left unattended! Bahaha!!
          The site is easy to use and NoSugar has set up many of our familiar threads! See you on the other side!
          Tool Box
          Newbie's Nest

Comment

Newbies Nest

Pinecone, if someone DIDNT get the email from the site and their email checks out, what do you think the best next step would be? Send RJ a PM?
            Tool Box
            Newbie's Nest

Comment

Newbies Nest

Byrdie, that's a good point. I hadn't thought of that. I guess they would have to send a PM or maybe post in that section of the forums. I'm heading on over to the other forum for the week. I'm very excited to see what we end up with. I'm sure it will be great.
              AF 11/12/11

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hey I just wanted to mention that I just checked out the other forum and it is great, very homey. It took me all of about four minutes to register (yeah, I'm slow!). There are a ton of folks there. Let's all put our quits first and stay connected.
                AF 11/12/11

Comment

Newbies Nest

Me too, Narilly - I sent my family out to breakfast without me many times, making up excuses...would skip going to movies in the afternoon, too, because I wouldn't be able to drink. Everything revolved around drinking. No matter it's such a lonely way to exist. Never again, right? Never!
                  Gratefully AF and NF since March 23, 2014

Comment

Newbies Nest

Jedi Awareness...that one gets my vote!
                    Gratefully AF and NF since March 23, 2014

Comment

Newbies Nest

Pinecone;n2516295 wrote: Hi friends, just another reminder that we all need to make sure the email account information is correct in order to receive instructions once the downgrade has been completed. It is easy to check. Just go to your user name at the top right of the screen, then click user settings, account and verify the email address. You can get further information about this in the "we're moving" section of the forums.
                      Thanks Pinecone.

My original email address is an old one. Some older members may need to check their email contact is current.

Especially given in my case i was under the weather when i joined.......:nutso:

See youse at the Nursery! http://steppingforward.proboards.com/

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Newbies Nest

Good evening kids - glad to see we're still online

Gambler Dave - when you finish training your new dog will you come train my two? :H It just may be too late for them but there's always hope :H

Byrdie, I don't know what's going on with my Stella avatar. I just may have to put her on a bus so you can see her in person!!!!!

Glad to see everyone doing so well. I think I'm going to take a pass signing up for the temporary site. I'd like to see how I feel without this daily interaction for a week. I see plenty of folks on Facebook so it's not like I will be completely alone. My quits are solid, I'm good!

Wishing everyone a safe night in the nest & I'll see you all when the new site is up & running!

Lav
                        AF since 03/26/09
                        NF since 05/19/09
                        Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Newbies Nest

Thanks for the great posts everyone. I eat a bit of chocolate every night myself. It this chocolate covered pumpkin seed bark from Costco. Holy Moley, I love the stuff. I only have a few pieces at a time though. I figure at least I am not drinking a bunch of wine which would have way more sugar in it. I eat super healthy anyway so I cut myself some slack.

Glad you are enjoying cuddling up with Bubba Cowboy. Nice to be clear headed and alert enough to enjoy the small but important things in life.

Well, goodnight everyone.
                          Xx
                          Narilly

"Nothing in this World Can take the place of Persistence"
                          "You can have the life you want OR you can Drink"

AF April 12, 2014

Comment

Newbies Nest

I made to day 3!! Shaking is mostly all gone and I actually woke up today w/o anxiety! A first time in way to long. I do not ever want to go through that again...I have a taste of what it feels like again and this time I want it to sick for good...I know I will have good days and bad days but that is better then everyday being bad. I have not found a good AA meeting but I have three long time sober friends I have been in contact with. I will also keep on MWO. Thank you all for the love & support.
                            We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them.
                            ~Albert Einstein quote

Comment

Newbies Nest

Tatahi5;n2516378 wrote: I made to day 3!! Shaking is mostly all gone and I actually woke up today w/o anxiety! A first time in way to long. I do not ever want to go through that again...I have a taste of what it feels like again and this time I want it to sick for good...I know I will have good days and bad days but that is better then everyday being bad. I have not found a good AA meeting but I have three long time sober friends I have been in contact with. I will also keep on MWO. Thank you all for the love & support.
                              Well done Tatahi. Congratulations on day 3.

Keep it going friend.

G

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Newbies Nest

Byrd- I need the link again. Is this even right on how to reply?? Heck I'm a techie too!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X