Newbies Nest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbies Nest

thanks cowboy! I'm sure at some pt I'll get used to this weird interface.

Comment

Newbies Nest

Can someone plz repost Nursie's Link to her Nest? Thanks so much!

Comment

Newbies Nest

Sarah42;n2516396 wrote: Can someone plz repost Nursie's Link to her Nest? Thanks so much!
        Hi Sarah,

Here it is

http://steppingforward.proboards.com/

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Newbies Nest

GREAT going, Tats!!! You are operating under your own power now! I am so glad you pushed thru all that! Now all you have to do is rinse and repeat! It gets better every single day. We are so glad you're here! Byrdie
          All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
          Tool Box
          Newbie's Nest

Comment

Newbies Nest

Morning, Nesters! I wee we're still up over here!
            Wishing everyone an easy week! Stay strong, and do not give in no matter what!! It IS worth a little discomfort/agitation for the MindPeace that will follow!! See you at the Nursery! Byrdie
            Tool Box
            Newbie's Nest

Comment

Newbies Nest

Tuesday morning here in Oz. The sky is blue, and i'm thinking of all of you. What a poet.

Hope all are focused and taking it easy. G

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Newbies Nest

G Man! The site is still working??? Congrats on your 63 days!!! Hugs! Byrdie
                Tool Box
                Newbie's Nest

Comment

Newbies Nest

Byrdlady;n2516447 wrote: G Man! The site is still working??? Congrats on your 63 days!!! Hugs! Byrdie
                  Thanks Byrdie. Not sure why we can still post, but i know the plan was for the site to remain up-viewing only for the week. Probably a minor miss by the techs. The Nursery is the surest and safest option for the week though i reckon.

G

Comment

Hi all nice to be back and a familiar look too hope your all doing well

Comment

oh i think i am in. woo hoo
                      AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

hello!..........

Comment

Welcome back nesters...
                          “Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all of the darkness”- Desmond Tutu

STL

Comment

Not very colorful here

spiral.jpg
                            “Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all of the darkness”- Desmond Tutu

STL

Comment

Yay, I'm home again!
                              11/5/2014

[moon] [guy] [shout] [two] [horse] [three] [rockon] [worthy] [spin] [allgood] [two] [dancin] [shout] [baby] [fist] [celebrate] [dancin] [rockon] [welldone] [bouncy] [applause2] [dancing] [lucky] [worthy] [llama] [shout] [horn] [three] [applause] [hyper] [dancegirl] [black] [bumpit] [sohappy] [horse] inkele: :applause2: :yay:

Comment

YAY, they let me back in, too!!!
                                Tool Box
                                Newbie's Nest

Comment

Working...
                                X