Newbies Nest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone here?
    Achieved Goals: Getting Back to Working on This Project!
    Goal In Progress...1 YEAR

Instructions on posting to Roll Call:

Go forward boldly and unafraid

Comment

Just us chickens!!! How've you been, Fin?
      All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
      Tool Box
      Newbie's Nest

Comment

Hey! I figured it out! I was on the information dirt road but got lost and had to cut through the information pricker bushes but I made it!
        "When you have faults, do not fear to abandon them." Analects of Confucius
        AF 11/12/11

Comment

Hey Pinecone!!! Looks like we lost the LIKE button! That's what happens when you abuse it, I guess!!! GREAT to see you here! B
          All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
          Tool Box
          Newbie's Nest

Comment

Originally posted by Byrdlady View Post
            Hey Pinecone!!! Looks like we lost the LIKE button! That's what happens when you abuse it, I guess!!! GREAT to see you here! B
            And the bitch bar!
            AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

Woo! Made it back.

Comment

Well ~ here we are once again
                I hope everyone kept their BGPs & BBPs on while we were offline

No avatars yet I see but that's OK.
                Hang in there Nesters, we'll be just fine
                AF since 03/26/09
                NF since 05/19/09
                Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Hiya Lav and y'all,

Yes, passport control let me through too, but only after some whispering, knowing glances, and lots of pointing.

Congrat's STL on 70 days!

Day 70 for me too here this morning as it's oct 7th round these parts. From this futuristic standpoint, i can tell you that the planet is still here, and life goes on whether we are sober or not. Which raises the question. Do i want to just exist, or grab the bull by the horns and live? Participation, just showing up for life every day, and feeding my hungry dreams is the way for this badass.

Stay hard Nesters. G

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Yahoo - back on MWO! I feel like I've been in the desert without water. Hope everyone is well. I had a problem getting back on, and RJ was so quick to respond. I'm talking less than a minute. I am so impressed and so thankful for this site. I got wonderful news tonight so all is well. Just wanted to drop in and say hi.

G - just read your post and had to laugh. Thanks for giving us a peek into the future. Still 10/6 here. hahaha
                    Last edited by MossRose; October 6, 2014, 06:45 PM.
                    Everything is going to be amazing

Comment

Hi all!! Just a quick test to see if I'm back on.

Comment

Originally posted by Petrelhead View Post
                        Hi all!! Just a quick test to see if I'm back on.
                        Loud and clear Petrel.

Hope all's good with you mate. G

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Whoot! We're baaaak. Good to see and hear from you all. Can't wait for the check in!

Comment

Originally posted by Guitarista View Post
                            Hiya Lav and y'all,

Day 70 for me too here this morning as it's oct 7th round these parts. From this futuristic standpoint, i can tell you that the planet is still here, and life goes on whether we are sober or not. Which raises the question. Do i want to just exist, or grab the bull by the horns and live? Participation, just showing up for life every day, and feeding my hungry dreams is the way for this badass.

Stay hard Nesters. G
                            YES! Life does go on, sober or not. Grabbing that bull is absolutely what being sober has done for me. In small ways.

A friend I know is sober posted on Facebook "17" today. Her 17th year sober. Amazing stuff - we can get there!

Comment

Thanks G'sta. Okay, but back at work today

Comment

Originally posted by available View Post
                                And the bitch bar!
                                What's that? Or do I not want to know?
                                11/5/2014

[moon] [guy] [shout] [two] [horse] [three] [rockon] [worthy] [spin] [allgood] [two] [dancin] [shout] [baby] [fist] [celebrate] [dancin] [rockon] [welldone] [bouncy] [applause2] [dancing] [lucky] [worthy] [llama] [shout] [horn] [three] [applause] [hyper] [dancegirl] [black] [bumpit] [sohappy] [horse] inkele: :applause2: :yay:

Comment

Working...
                                X