Newbies Nest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guitarista View Post
    The big countdown! T minus 1 hr 57 mins!
    That's the beauty (sorry, Mr G, bewdy) of time zones - Lunatic Linda can be congratulated today, tomorrow and the day after! Ava, are you waiting up for midnight to come?

And hallo Nesters!
    14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

No Dream, work tomorrow and as much as i would love to i will be a bitching wreck if i stay awake. Cant have that can we, though i dont mind making others suffer. A three day party i like that idea. The children decided to come for dinner tomorrow to celebrate but not sure if they expect me to cook (hardly likely) or not.

Mr G you are a treasure.
      AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

Yo Dreamy.

Yes, rest up Ava. It's gonna be a big next few days i feel! lol

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

T minus 1 hr 14 mins.

I'm off to bed too. Ava, you are an absolute supernova raawk star!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Ava, your day, their turn to cook. Easy, hey? Sleep well and wake up very happy!
            14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

Good morning Nesters

It's Sunday morning in my corner of the nest but we can get Ava's party started early!!!!!!
              CONGRATS on your one year AF Ava :yay:
              It is a truly wonderful feeling, a day to be proud of your accomplishment! Enjoy your day & treat yourself to something nice

Thanks for the tune G - perfect theme song for our comfy little nest

Narilly, I hope you are staying warm!!!!
              How sad to see people standing outside in such harsh weather. Reminds us to be grateful for all we have each & every day.

Greetings to all & sending wishes for a great AF Sunday for all!!

Lav
              AF since 03/26/09
              NF since 05/19/09
              Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Good Morning, Nesters!
                I can't remember more excitement in the Nest! Not one, but 2 One year anniversaries coming up!! This is unprecedented!!! (AND its never happened before!) I have to tell you that you two are such a valuable asset to this place. The nest is a very delicate eco-system, and each if you bring something very special to it. You check in every single day and are accountable. I cant tell you HOW proud we are of your HUGE accomplishments!
                Ava, here is something I have always wanted to say and this seems like a good time to say it. I TOLD YOU MODERATING WOULDN'T WORK! Bahaha! I hope you both are feeling the love admiration we have for you. You will never be alone on your journey.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!!! Byrdie
                All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
                Tool Box
                Newbie's Nest

Comment

Congrats Ava on your 1 year anniversary!! stupendous! I got into watching the Vikings on the history channel last night. They were having a marathon and I had to tear myself away or I would have been up all night. Crazy addicting! or maybe it's just me.

Another sober day planned for me. Laundry and whatever house cleaning I can manage with my low energy level. Have a great day all!!
                  AF/SF - November 23, 2014

Comment

Dear Ava,

It's been great hearing such inspiring words past 364 days from you. You have been a true inspiration for us all. You should genuinely celebrate this day ... It's really a very great achievement. You should be rooud of yourself .

Congrats ... Once again
                    Rahul
                    --------------------------------------------
                    Rewiring my brain ... done ...
                    Updating brain "attitude" firmware ... done ...
                    Rebooting ... done ...
                    Restarted program called "Life" ... started successfully ...

Comment

Awesome 1 year to you AF Ava. And thank you to all of you as I made it threw this time of need. My old man passing away and all. Still AF AND DRUG Free. I did it. I haven't been posting much but reading all your great stuff helped. Thanks.

Comment

Well i have just run naked through the streets in celebration of my one year. If i can do this I can do anything i choose. The nest has been my home for over a year now and you mwoers have gotten me through the good, the bad and the ugly and if i can do it then anyone who logs onto this site and makes an effort can succeed and can have a life they so desperately want.

Off to work i go, have a great one and thanks so very very much. xx
                        AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

Ava! You know it girl, as G says 'you raaaawk' !!so glad you are here babes.

Mr B, so glad you are back and sober. Yes! Sorry about your pa. That is hard.

Well another freezing day here. It is Grey Cup today which is the Canadian Super Bowl. Lots of drinking today in Canada. I have been drunk on this day so many times in the past but not today. AL free today, and I like it.

Xxxx
                          Narilly

"Nothing in this World Can take the place of Persistence"
                          "You can have the life you want OR you can Drink"

AF April 12, 2014

Comment

Ava - yippee, yahoo, woot, whoopee, hallelujah, high five, and three very loud cheers. You did it!!! I am so proud of you girl. And so inspired. Enjoy this day, and every single one yet to come. xx
                            Everything is going to be amazing

Comment

Hi Nesters near and not so far,

My condolences Mr B losing your dad. He would've been very proud of you i'm sure. Well done remaining AF and present throughout. Keep it going friend. So much inspiration and support around here as we see. Best wishes.

Onya Ava! Raaaawkin it! G

Comment

Congratulations on your ONE YEAR amazing accomplishment AVA!! You've been an inspiration to me and many. Have a wonderful day.
                                Mary Lou

A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty. Winston Churchill

Comment

Working...
                                X