Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbies Nest

mollyka;835274 wrote:
    Anyway, hillybilly boss key just in the door so had better flee, really hope I can get back in touch at home soon, am missing you so much (really - thats not bullshit). Might get a chance to check back in at my lunch hour if HB boss goes to herd his cows or something!
    Love and kisses
    Molly
    Molly, where the heck are you? :H

I've been to Ireland twice...I remember having to wait patiently for the Cows to remove themselves from the road. They were much less savvy than the sheep! Good luck in the wooly west! We're all thinking of you.

Comment

Newbies Nest

papmom3;835400 wrote:

Well, night 2 of my sleep journey would have gone off better if my cat hadn't knocked off the full bottle of natural hairball remedy onto the floor when i was at work, where my littlest dog got a hold of it, chewed the cap off and devoured 56 tabs of slippery elm/psyllium/marshmallow concoction!! Spent and hour with poison control, slept fitfully until 4am when he started the elimination process. Up every 1/2 hour to let him out. gross. I'm working from home this morning (no, really I am working he he he) until he calms down and I can leave him for a few hours without fear my house will be filled with crap.
      :disgusting:
      What is it with critters, anyway? They go for the weirdest things! Your dog would have had a blast with my cat's "laxatone"...it even smells like maple.

I came downstairs this morning to find the dining room festooned in cat spew. Yesterday, my partner's mom sent some flowers here for us to give to my mom, and we put them in our bathroom (we were supposed to lock them in but forgot) and the smaller cat spent the night sampling them...she even chewed the mailing label off the box! She is notoriously attracted to inedible items, and manages to puke them up a few feet from the scene of the crime.

Comment

Newbies Nest

cowherdingville

Hi from the mad place!!!
        Fennel, I must be where you were!!! Everyone wears wellies!zwink: Oops bossman back, not used to having a boss where I usually work! Beam me up Scottie, back to civilisation on Monday!!
        Take care everyone, will be back when my internet connection is!
        Molly
        Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
        contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Newbies Nest

Morning all - thanks for serving breakfast Coco But, where is my Diet Coke?

I think you better pull out the straight jacket for me Lav. My head has gone back to a not so good place. :upset: Been doing a lot of thinking this morning and I am back in the nest with my seat belt fastened. But the straight jacket couldn't hurt. :H

Got to get to work. I'll be back later.
          "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Newbies Nest

Nora
            I am sending you Topa suppasitories (sp?):H:H eeewwww
            hang in there hunny bunny
            I love my family more than alcohol.:h
            Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Newbies Nest

NoraC;835452 wrote: Morning all - thanks for serving breakfast Coco But, where is my Diet Coke?

I think you better pull out the straight jacket for me Lav. My head has gone back to a not so good place. :upset: Been doing a lot of thinking this morning and I am back in the nest with my seat belt fastened. But the straight jacket couldn't hurt. :H

Got to get to work. I'll be back later.
              I'm a terrible hostess - I always forget something (usually to stay sober!!)

Coco

Comment

Newbies Nest

Coco...I love your silly sense of humor...you are a nut

Comment

Newbies Nest

mama bear;835489 wrote: Nora
                  I am sending you Topa suppasitories (sp?):H:H eeewwww
                  hang in there hunny bunny
                  Oy - don't get Mama and my posts mixed up! (The Diet Coke is for you to drink!)
                  Coco

Comment

Newbies Nest

You all are cracking me up! And thanks for the Diet Coke. Just what I needed. :H:H
                    I'll pass on the suppository though.
                    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Newbies Nest

If we don't laugh, we will cry...don't you like the new look I gave Coco???

Comment

Newbies Nest

mama bear;835639 wrote: If we don't laugh, we will cry...don't you like the new look I gave Coco???

Well I never!!
                        Coco

Comment

Newbies Nest

:H:H:H:H:H
                          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hi everyone in the nest. Havent been here this week as my computer was being difficult but turns out I just needed to do some updates so back in business now. Had a really busy week so nice to sit down now and read back on all the posts from last few days..here i go

Comment

Newbies Nest

Oh my gosh... mama and Coco-nut, yall are just too funny!!!
                              We have got to get yall a spot on cable!!
                              Seriously, you all make it easier too stay sober...

runningwind
                              The greatest discovery of my generation is that a human being can alter his life by altering his attitudes of mind. William James (1842-1910)

Comment

Newbies Nest

the coco mama show???
                                wait...I want top billing
                                the MAMA coco show
                                yes...much better
                                was I ever this funny drunk???
                                I can't remember......

Comment

Working...