Newbies Nest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbies Nest

As I was driving to work this morning - I was telling my friend how grateful I am for Lav. She is the one that pulls me back up on my twig. She holds me together. Thank you Lav.
    Now, we are going to be here to support you. I am not suggesting that you are running for alcohol. But, I want you to know that you are loved. And that this is your safe place.
    Thank you Lav.
    "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Newbies Nest

Lav, Chill Girl and Stirly Girly were the first people to welcome me....and Lav was the first to PM me.....
      Thank you Lav and we love you.....
      I love my family more than alcohol.:h
      Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Newbies Nest

Lav has been the rock that I count on everyday when I log in. Le't be her rocks during this difficult time. Love ya Lav!!
        New Birthday: May 8, 2010

"Because dwelling from, not upon, the space you want to inherit is the fastest way to change absolutely everything."[/i]-The Universe

KO the Beast!!

Comment

Newbies Nest

Lav, to me... you make the nest like a mother reading a bed-time story to her child... then after its over, you reach for the nightlight and all is well Take CARE of yourself!

runningwind
          The greatest discovery of my generation is that a human being can alter his life by altering his attitudes of mind. William James (1842-1910)

Comment

Newbies Nest

Lav,

I really hope you check in soon! We are all very worried about you.. we know you are a strong person who we can always turn to.. now you need to turn to us! Let us know how you are feeling or if we can help in any way.. take care,
            Katie xxx
            "It works if you work it, because you are worth it!!!"

:groupluv:

Comment

Newbies Nest

runningwind;839626 wrote: Fennel... can I borrow some of your half and Half?

runningwind
              Yup...here you go!

Comment

Newbies Nest

Lavande;839543 wrote: Morning Nesters,

Thanks Mama Bear!
                I think I'm going to put the Nest on auto-pilot for a while while I gather my thoughts.............
                I'll be just fine.
                Take care of each other, OK?

Lav
                Fellow nestlings, Lav said she'd be fine right here, and I believe she will be, too. Until she can regroup, I think we should take care of each other and keep the nest up, as she requested. She's got a lot on her plate right now...

Comment

Newbies Nest

Yes - we are going to keep this nest going. I will be back after work to tell you my adventures over the weekend. I met Superman!!!!!!!
                  "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                  AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hi Everyone

We are all here for Lav for when she is ready. Fennel makes good sense and Lav will deal with this in her own Lav way. I know I feel very sad for her and her situation and also very inept because I can't do anything much to help her at the moment except I can say some prayers for her.

We should all continue on with our journey. I would be lost without you all and being able to come here and read and share with you. I know I usually make a quick hello and then am off to work and that's about all from me but you have all helped me so much and I am very grateful not only to my friend Lav but to all my friends in the nest. Thank you so much.

When Lav is ready to come back we'll be here and be very happy to 'see' her.
                    Developing an Attitude of Gratitude

Comment

Newbies Nest

NoraC

Can't wait to hear about Superman!! Wow!!!
                      Developing an Attitude of Gratitude

Comment

Newbies Nest

Superman????? Does he rip his clothes off in a telephone booth?? Yummy!!!!

Comment

Newbies Nest

The tulips are up in my neck of the woods so I'm putting some vases full of them around the nest. :flower::flower::flower::flower:
                          In honor of Lav's request to keep up the nest, I'll give a summary of my day.
                          Met Dad for breakfast at IHOP. It was a quick one as the service was very fast and there was a line waiting for tables so we couldn't linger and chit chat but we think we might do this once a month on a sunday. Was feeling antsy later in the morning and couldn't think of anymore shopping I needed to do so I put in a call to a guy who had advertised spring cleanups in the neighborhood. My yard has been looking really unruly lately with the early spring and it was too overwhelming to even think about starting to clean it up myself. He had some free time so he and his son came over and in 2 hours did what would have taken me all day to do AND I probably wouldn't have been able to move tomorrow! I did run around and cleaned up the yard so he could do his work and ended up getting quite a workout and filling 2 large trashbags. I LOVE decluttering!! Now I have a beautifully cleaned up yard, freshly mowed lawn, and cleaned out garden beds. All for a reasonable price too. He'll come back next week and edge the beds and mulch. I feel so much better!! Now I'll be able to maintain it with the help of my jobless 16yo nephew and I'm pledging to not only plant bulbs this fall but to also do fall clean up of the garden beds. Oh and I also finally cleaned my birdfeeders and filled them. Hoping for birdies tomorrow morning!!
                          I'm still struggling with the blahs and really really want to go buy a bottle of wine but will not. I'm trying very hard to ride the wave.
                          Keeping Lav and you all in my thoughts and prayers.
                          New Birthday: May 8, 2010

"Because dwelling from, not upon, the space you want to inherit is the fastest way to change absolutely everything."[/i]-The Universe

KO the Beast!!

Comment

Newbies Nest

I worked for Satan today and hope paychecks show up tomorrow...everyone wants to borrow money from me cause they are all broke and I am the boss...I indulged in 3 beers....I SWEAR that's all and now I am at home worrying about poor Lav.....
                            I am off to read and relax....see you all tomorrow
                            love you all to bits
                            smooches from chilly Florida
                            Mama Jan

Comment

Newbies Nest

I can't wait to hear about Superman!!!! Does he have a brother? (Or an uncle/cousin/step-brother/nephew...you get the point, I'm not picky!)
                              :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Newbies Nest

Glad Lav left those spare bags of "Lav-itude" around the nest. Grab one if you need one.

I echo what everyone else has said! We're here for you now, Lav.

Comment

Working...
                                X