Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbies Nest

Hello friends,

Lav, what can I say. Keep strong and stay in touch.
    I had a good day at work today. I have the day off tomorrow. Time to clean the fridge and mend trousers. Maybe a chance to watch some Tele. My own choice. Pick up the teenager from High School, shop, go to the library, ferilise the garden, make dinner and then relax, and talk to you guys again. See you then.:h

Tant
    AF since April 12 2010
    Tant
    AF since 12 April 2010

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hi Everyone.

I had to work very late last night, but tried to send my love to Lav when I got home. I can't get on this site from work 'cause access is restricted by the company. Very frustrating not to be able to get here.

Good on you all to keep the nest going strong. I'm sure Lav will be keeping an eye on things as she can. Well it's almost 6am here after a short-night's sleep. Gotta do it again today.

Take care all!
      tw
      Nobody asked for this; we're just stuck cleaning up the mess. -

Comment

Newbies Nest

mollyka;839323 wrote: Morning everyone,
        Flying to hold scaffolding (don't ask!!) and then on to work, just saying hello and will pop in again tonight
        Molly
        OMG Mollyka... I must never take 4 days off again. Mama Bear has suddenly regressed (and who knows what has happened to her lovely hat) and I haven't the slightest idea what has happened to you!
        Coco

Comment

Newbies Nest

Regressed???? I am deeply hurt.....
          I love my family more than alcohol.:h
          Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Newbies Nest

Morning, nestlings! I brought up a cushion to sit on...there's twig that keep poking me in the ass. There, that's better.

Nora, we have to talk! You met Superman this weekend? I had to run out to the Walgreens yesterday for some packing tape (I had to mail bro-in-laws b-day gift) and you will not believe this, but...as I was sealing up the box in my fennel-mobile, I saw ANDY FREAKING-WARHOL exit the Walgreens! Yup, he's not dead after all. I'm gonna start a blog (now that I keep forgetting to take my antidepressants I've got a real edginess to me) and I'm going to call it "Andy Warhol Lives!". It's not gonna be about him, though, it's gonna be about me.

Chook, the neighbors have been pretty good. I've lost it, though...not sure if it's the topa, or that I keep forgetting to take my other meds. I've been reading about Taco trucks in Eating Well magazine and decided to start up my own. I'm going to call it "Dos Gatos" after my own dear felines, and I'm going to use my neighbor's free range cats as carnitas. What do you think? Gatos carnitas? There's so many damn free range cats around here, I won't have to switch to possums for weeks. :H

Mama, I hope the gates of hell weren't locked up when you arrived to punch in today...sounds like the owners are a bit remiss in their duties? At any rate, I'm thinking of you!

Lav, I was thinking of you a lot last night. I did the turtle drop in honor of you (see my turtle drop post in "general" forum). We've got plenty of coffee and half-and-half up here, and nice, soft cushions, too...come back when you're ready. :h

Comment

Newbies Nest

mama bear;840025 wrote: Regressed???? I am deeply hurt.....
              Your avatar, mama...you went from middle-aged lady to infant. :H

Comment

Newbies Nest

Fennel.....GROSSSSSSSSS....HOW COULD YOU EVEN THINK OF HURTING A POOR LITTLE KITTY???

Comment

Newbies Nest

Oh.....that's just my new wrinkle cream and I ate one of your kitty tacos that made me a little gassy

Comment

Newbies Nest

Ok Fennel - You MUST remember your anti-depressants. Geez. I AM VEGETARIAN!!!!! No more kitty tacos.:H:H:H
                    And by the way - did you get Andy's picture?
                    "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Newbies Nest

NoraC;840044 wrote: Ok Fennel - You MUST remember your anti-depressants. Geez. I AM VEGETARIAN!!!!! No more kitty tacos.:H:H:H
                      And by the way - did you get Andy's picture?
                      I almost whipped out my phone to take his pic, but I didn't want to seem too conspicuous...I'm going to keep going back there until I see him again!

Comment

Newbies Nest

[QUOTE=mama bear;840033]Fennel.....GROSSSSSSSSS....HOW COULD YOU EVEN THINK OF HURTING A POOR LITTLE KITTY???
                        /QUOTE]

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1129/...cf2a4fed22.jpg

This one? It was easy. I got it right after it crapped in my garden and killed a chickadee. :H

Comment

Newbies Nest

Morning, gang!

Nora, you're a god send... (coffee) but I don't know about diet coke uch: Ya know... these breakfast suggestions should go into a diet book... readers could lose a ton of weight! (Kitty and possum tacos?!) :H

My phone is ringing off the hook (work) and I haven't even fed horses yet.. better get my butt in gear! Will check in with you guys later!
                          Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Newbies Nest

Nora is right Fennel....DO NOT FORGET TO TAKE YOUR AD"S......that will seriously F%** you up

Comment

Newbies Nest

Sunni - I don't drink coffee. So, there must be Diet Coke. :H

I've got to run and hide my new little kittens. Fennel is on the prowl.
                              "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Newbies Nest

NoraC;840055 wrote: Sunni - I don't drink coffee. So, there must be Diet Coke. :H

I've got to run and hide my new little kittens. Fennel is on the prowl.
                                Awww, Nora...the little ones are safe.

Mama, I'm going to take my meds right now. Then, off to work out. Then, I'm going to figure out how to resize that image of Mrs. Fennel's Fleet enema clock. It has to be seen to be believed. It's a relic from those days when representatives from drug companies were allowed to shower Doctors with gifties. :H

Comment

Working...
                                X