Newbies Nest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbies Nest

mama bear;840034 wrote: Oh.....that's just my new wrinkle cream and I ate one of your kitty tacos that made me a little gassy
    Whoa...you have to give me the name of that wrinkle cream! I think you had one of my "Cat-wursts"...the "Gato-tacos" aren't that greasy....

Comment

Newbies Nest

Good-morning Nesters,

YEAH...! the comic section is back :H
      I am exhausted from yesterday but have a lot of house-work to catch up on...
      oh what fun!
      Hope everyone has a great day and fennel... you must be careful where you sit...ouch!
      Try to pop in later.

runningwind
      The greatest discovery of my generation is that a human being can alter his life by altering his attitudes of mind. William James (1842-1910)

Comment

Newbies Nest

even though I work for Satan I must admit I am glad my job has some boring moments so I can play on here with ya'll......this is the most fun I have all day!!!!!
        I love my family more than alcohol.:h
        Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Newbies Nest

mama bear;840025 wrote: Regressed???? I am deeply hurt.....
          At least YOU can regress gracefully - I'd turn into an egg!!
          Coco

Comment

Newbies Nest

PS to Mama - Not to sound Cheshire Cat-ish (oooh - Cathead Tacos) - but could I have your hat?
            Coco

Comment

Newbies Nest

sorry...I am hiding my cat under it to protect it from Fennel....don't tell her, though

Comment

Newbies Nest

The Nest is thriving, does my heart good to see this

I managed a few hours of half decent sleep last night, was up in time to see the sun rise, but that's OK.
                Not feeling such a sense of dread today although I still have no idea as to the mental status of Mr Lav. I actually feel sorry for him, he seems so out of control.
                Well, I'm focusing on me today, that's all I can do for now.

Keep those nest belts fastened tight, I'll be aound
                Lav
                AF since 03/26/09
                NF since 05/19/09
                Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Newbies Nest

Glad to see you Lav......do you have any idea where he went or if he is ok?
                  You are right....focus on you and stay strong

Comment

Newbies Nest

My Spirit is lifting

Hello Everyone,

I'm back after an exhausting weekend and another memorial service for my brother. Lots of travelling. Now it's time to get back to a schedule and take EVERYTHING one day at a time.

It is an absolutely beautiful today so that is really helping my spirits (the good spirits that is - the ones in your soul not in the bottle).:rays:

Lav, I do hope things work out with Mr. Lav. Good to not lose site of your own needs.

Lots of funny stuff on here lately. Love the sarcasm. Could it be spring fever that's making everyone so chipper and even silly? Keep it up!

MWO - Read most of the book. Will finish it up tonight.
                    It really got me thinking about trying out the entire program - with the exception of topomax. I really don't want to talk to my Doctor yet about this and not wanting the side effects (even if the supps help with that).
                    Getting the starter kit and the Hynotic CD's I am HOPING will be enough to keep me on track. Suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Has anyone had success with this. If I get it I am really going to work hard to stay on the program.

Anyone's thoughts? I know this has been asked in other posts but I don't have too much time today to look back. Would it be in the READING section? Somewhere to look for drugs to help?

Oh yeah today will be AF4 if I can stay strong. Keep repeating to myself that I want to hit the pillow sober. Sometimes those warm sunny evenings can be a trigger. Better get my peach fizzy AF drink for later.
                    Meech

Thanks again for all the kind words and condolences. Things are looking a little more hopeful these days I think.:l

Comment

Newbies Nest

Lav, thanks for keeping us posted on things... it means a lot to us all
                      I am glad you got some rest that always helps... take care of yourself and I hope we didn't blow-up your PM box :H

runningwind
                      The greatest discovery of my generation is that a human being can alter his life by altering his attitudes of mind. William James (1842-1910)

Comment

Newbies Nest

I'm glad you're doing o.k., Lav. You too, Meech. :l

Comment

Newbies Nest

Morning all,
                          Thank you for letting us know Lav.. glad to hear you are coping and feeling better.. I hope Mr Lav is ok and safe.. but yes, don't worry about us, please concentrate on yourself.. we are always here if you need us xxxxx
                          I'm back at work today.. feeling a bit tired, cant seem to catch up on my lost sleep! I will not be going on any more "dates" - way too draining and I much prefer relaxing at home with a dvd on my only "me" time during the week (as when I have my son I am working or running around after him!).. I really can't be bothered with another man in my life at this stage..
                          Hi to Meech, runningwind, MamaB, Coco-nut and everyone else that pops in,
                          Katie xxx
                          "It works if you work it, because you are worth it!!!"

:groupluv:

Comment

Newbies Nest

Lav

I had a chance to go over some later posts. So very sorry. Hope you are doing okay.

Like everyone else said, we love you! You are like the roots right up to the leaves of this nest. Take care you are in my thoughts and wishing you some sunshine when the days seem a little more grey.
                            You are very special.
                            Meech
                            Hugs.

Comment

Newbies Nest

Fennel - Free range cats??? I like that. We call them ferral cats here. People shoot them and wear them as hats. Maybe that could be a good side line for you Dos Gatos Business
                              Tant
                              Tant
                              AF since 12 April 2010

Comment

Newbies Nest

Morning the Nest!

Fennel- one of our neighbours...a.k.a hillbilly types like yours, have about 20 odd cats that roam around loose all the time! They always seem to be having kittens! But I'm not sure about the Tacos..makes me queazy just thinkin' about it!

Coco- regress to an egg! Me too...you crack me up...OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                Mama- I keep waiting for your avatar to breathe.............it looks painful...
                                Lav- stay focused on you girl!
                                Katie- same goes for you, allow yourself time to be alone and get to know who you are!
                                All the rest of teh Nest...have a great Wednesday.I'm off to work, but hope to check back in later!!!! Drank last night..urgh..but not alot,no more in house as of today,so on the Diet Coke tonight! (i'm with you Nora..don't know what I would do without the 'black acid'.

Over and out,
                                Chook

Comment

Working...
                                X