Newbies Nest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbies Nest

lilmea;544412 wrote: Good Nite poppa newal, you get some good rest. I hope they appreciate all your hard work as much as we appreciate you here at the nest.

Good morning nesters,

Lots of hot coffee and donuts here for everyone.

LTG-how's your move to Floridia going? You were moving to floridia weren't you? Please understand that the brain cells here are still a little damp. lol.

Within- congrats on 3 days! You sound strong in your determination. My first four days here I was a screetchy little birdy mess. Just ask the other peepers! But they gave me lots of gummy worms and patted my feathers and helped get me through it.

Dilly-Keep missing you lately. I didn't know the caranation was the oh. st. flower. and I lived there for 25 yrs. Indiana's state bird is the cardinal and the flower is the peony.

Nero-waving to you way over on the equator side of the nest. I'm going to have to google the time difference between us. We're doing state birds and flowers. Did they have anything like that in singapore?

Sea-I hope you're feeling better today. When are you moving to California? I'll bet you're excited.

Hoping everyone to follow a good and healthy day.
    Lil, yes we're moving to Pensacola. Driving down there on Tuesday to take a look :h
    :l
    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Newbies Nest

Good Morning!

Today is 1 week AF for me!

It is also for Gia!

YIPPEEE!!!!

:yay:
      Last night out of control February 3, 2009. I'm not doing it again, I'm doing this for my daughter.

Comment

Newbies Nest

Excellent on 1 week! How do you feel?
        LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Newbies Nest

I feel good. I has been a tough week, but I never thought I would do it. Now I feel like I could do another week.

If you would have told me 1 month ago that I could go 1 week AF I would have laughed. 30 days here I come!
          Last night out of control February 3, 2009. I'm not doing it again, I'm doing this for my daughter.

Comment

Newbies Nest

Jamie, I double dog dare you to make it to 2 weeks. You in?
            LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Newbies Nest

Sure, I haven't been double doged dared in 20 years!

Comment

Newbies Nest

Great!
                LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Newbies Nest

Congrats Jamie on 1 week.

Ok LTG and jamie I'm jumping in on the double dare if that's ok. Pinky shake all around.

SD-Have you looked at any of the stuff in the toolbox thread? It's in the monthly abstience section first post. I also make a commitment each day on the DA thread and the AL is not an option thread. to add a little starch to my resolve. I also read, read and try to follow all the advice from the long timers. The first 3 or 4 days were the hardest for me (at least so far) You can do this.
                  AF since 7/26/2009

"There is nothing noble in being superior to other man. The true nobility is being superior to your previous self."--Hindu proverb.

"Sobriety isn't a landing but rather a journey." anonymous

Comment

Newbies Nest

Where are you Dilly? Are you also getting flooded in Ohio!
                    AF since 7/26/2009

"There is nothing noble in being superior to other man. The true nobility is being superior to your previous self."--Hindu proverb.

"Sobriety isn't a landing but rather a journey." anonymous

Comment

Newbies Nest

Lil, pinky swear :h
                      LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Newbies Nest

hey

Wow....when the 'double dares and pinky swears' start comin out, I know people are getting serious around here....you go girls!!! Going on my Wed hike this morning. Body is still real sore from lifting weights yesterday.....guess it's the price I pay for being a stud.....hey, sense of humor is important too..............off to walk. Have a wonderful morning little ones. Papa Renewal
                        ....Lilmea....appreciate you too!

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hey Renewal! Where do you hike?
                          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hello Daaaahlings!

Hope everyone is well and warm and happy this morning.
                            I'm having windows open *gasp* in Northern Ontario in February! We've been having a heat wave (like +3C).. whoohooo! Break out the bathing suits!

Not much to report from this strange bird; I seem to be overcoming my winter blahs slowly but surely. Congrats on week 1, Jamie and Gia... SD and UNG - leave the poison be for a while girls! Ltg... wishing you a great trip to Florida... hope you'll find exactly what you want! Sea! What's hat rumor coming from the roof tops... something about California???? Lilmea and Neuro... you two sound great, as usual... thanks for being such inspiration!

And now I should probably actually get to work instead of lollygagging around.

Happy hump day, all!

Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Newbies Nest

Cross post... morning renewal... missed you the last few days.. have fun on your hike, be gentle on yourself.... *cough* you know... at your age and all.....

:H
                              Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hi Sun!
                                LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Working...
                                X