Newbies Nest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbies Nest

katie..he says what he wants to say and will believe what he wants to about you,others and even your son! You can't change that, but you can change how you think about him and the situation! In saying that, you can choose to spend the rest of your day/night trying to figure him out..or you can just call him a 'tosser' and push him out of your mind, and think about other,more enjoyable subjects!
    Chook

Comment

Newbies Nest

can you change your number or block his? or file a restraining order that he can have no contact with you? this is ridiculous baby
      I love my family more than alcohol.:h
      Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Newbies Nest

Thank you butterflybe, Chook and Mama,
        I will just push him to the back of my "he's a tosser" pile of crap where all his other crap goes in my mind! I've calmed down now.. i dont know why i ever learn when it comes to him, i still allow him to upset me when i know what hes like! always using our son to pick on me, as he knows how much i love him and how much it hurts to be accused of not b/c of some stupid cream i forgot was around..
        Mama - i wish i could block my phone but he needs to contact me from time to time re: our son.. i just have to grow a thicker skin and stop being sucked into his evil games..
        "It works if you work it, because you are worth it!!!"

:groupluv:

Comment

Newbies Nest

Yeh, Katie, You could think about Fen's tacos - better than your ex but they'd have to be smothered in tomato sauce to rave about. (Just a recipe idea Fen)

Katie, I have never been in your situation and prob never will be so always feel like I have nothing to offer you but I do care about you. You don't need what is happening neither does your son. For my 2 bobs worth - I think your ex is so stressed at not being able to manipulate you any more to take him back and he can't cope with that. (If you took him back he could maybe get all charges dropped and not go to jail???) He hasn't accepted your relationship is over and the fact that he will never be in control of you again. Good for you to be strong and know what you don't want!!!

I really believe there is someone for everyone and you deserve to find someone who adores you and treats you properly. Wait for that one. There is such a man out there!
          Developing an Attitude of Gratitude

Comment

Newbies Nest

Thank you Mazzie! xx
            I think you are right.. the moment I said I would never take him back the other week.. he turned nasty, and has been so pretty much ever since.. you are right that he is prob scared of going to jail, and is just lashing out b/c of this and due to the lack of control.. your words are so wise!
            I should really know better than to listen to him, but he knows just what to say that will hurt me to the core.. but I am in control of myself now, he isn't.. I've had no AL and am about to go to bed so I can wake up fresh tomorrow.. thanks again all - you are all fantastic,
            xxx
            "It works if you work it, because you are worth it!!!"

:groupluv:

Comment

Newbies Nest

Jeez... .I go to bed early and miss all the taco fun....but i think we should dice up katie's ex and serve him....Mwauhahahahahaha....evil laugh
              or he could be a side dish served on a skewer......man-o-bobs....

Comment

Newbies Nest

Katie you are fantastic too!!! Have a good night.

Mama, you really crack me up with your sense of humour. Thank you. Could you please give your avatar a dose of salts or something
                Developing an Attitude of Gratitude

Comment

Newbies Nest

Katie,

Let's face it, if your ex wasn't a violent manipulitive wanker, you may still be with him. However, he is and you're not. He's trying EVERYTHING to undermine you.

Don't give up. Stay strong for you and your beautiful son. You are doing the right thing however hard it seems at the moment.

Dinner at hour late? Oh dear....

Magic cream? Only pediatric nurses know and it doesn't hurt anyway....

I'm proud of how far you've come so keep going...one foot in front of the other.

Spam xx

Comment

Newbies Nest

room for one more?

Hi all, hope everybody's doing great. just gonna sit here and soak it all up for awhile until I feel like I can contribute something useful.
                    Sobriety Is Wasted On The Sober

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hi Roamer,

There's always a spare branch - always room for one more. Make yourself comfortable.

And I'm sure you've got lots to contribute.

Welcome and nice legs.

Spam xx

Comment

Newbies Nest

yes roamer...I adore men in leather skirts...don;t get me started on russell crowe in gladiator...yummyy

Comment

Newbies Nest

mama bear;840568 wrote: Jeez... .I go to bed early and miss all the taco fun....but i think we should dice up katie's ex and serve him....Mwauhahahahahaha....evil laugh
                          We could serve him to Fennel's bad neighbours.

I've got bad neighbours too. They get together for Friday nights and Sunday breakfasts, make too much noise, ignore their kids, scream, shout and no they're not students, they're CHURCH MINISTERS and they are the worst neighbours I have ever had.

I can't even throw my empties over the fence any more.

Comment

Newbies Nest

mama bear;840568 wrote: Jeez... .I go to bed early and miss all the taco fun....but i think we should dice up katie's ex and serve him....Mwauhahahahahaha....evil laugh
                            Only if we serve him to someone else. I don't think any of us would want to be anywhere near someone who has been so mean to our Katie.

(And I'm so full of roaches right now I couldn't take another bite regardless. Thanks for breakfast, Fennel. De-Lish.)
                            Coco

Comment

Newbies Nest

I can't even throw my empties over the fence any more.
                              :H Spam... too funny!

Wow.. you guys are in fine form, these past couple of days. Phew. Fennel, see what you started? LOL

MamaLav... hope you are feeling a bit better. Stuff like this is so exhausting... do rest when you can, please.

Katie... I was in a very similar marriage/relationship. And for your ex-wanker, the loss of control is probably the WORST thing you could have done to him. Good job The next step is to not let him hurt you anymore, mentally. Easier said than done, I know. :l

Welcome Roamer... hmm.. men in leather skirts.. glad you're respecting the dress code! Please feel free to ask any questions, share a little bit about your own troubles, etc... we're not ALWAYS this nutz!

Well, ladies and gents, I believe today will be my final tax day. I finally have ALL the receipts I need - so I might as well get this done and over with. I was hoping to finish this last night but came home from riding totally pooped. And there'll be more riding tonight. And Sunday. LOL I do believe my masochistic side is shining through. German heritage, I suppose.

Right then, off I waddle. Have a fabby day, nestlings!
                              Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Newbies Nest

Roamer - Welcome!!!:welcome: We are not always this crazy here. Just sometimes.

Katie - You are doing so great!! This must be driving him crazy not being able to manipulate you anymore. You are a fantastic Mother!!

Ok folks...hubby just came in and told me that I better hurry & go look in the freezer. I said why. He said just go ahead & look. I looked up at him and said there's not a kitty in there is there????? I thought maybe Fennel had been over. :H
                                (I froze a coke last night - BIG MESS)

Ok - off to work. I wonder if it'll be as much fun as yesterday. :upset:
                                "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                                AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Working...
                                X