Newbies Nest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Checking in on day 20 ...

Had a good day today . Productive in work. Bright outlook.

Long may it last ...
    ------------------------------------------------
    AF 17th March 2016

Comment

Made Day 1- have safe AF night ....ill be in bed stalking threads

Comment

Good evening Nesters!

Hello to all & welcome back Ican! Congrats on getting day 1 done

Having a good working plan is essential for success aih!
        Laeot, almost at your 21 days, yay!!

Wishing everyone a safe & cozy night in the nest!

Lav
        AF since 03/26/09
        NF since 05/19/09
        Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Hi, All:

Good for you Aihfl - I am glad your friend took care of you and I hope you find peace and freedom without alcohol and drugs.

Welcome back, ICan. I actually like that name better - aspirational in a lot of things. Glad you're tucked safely in on day 1.

Laeot - I hope you don't lose your license, too. Don't they sometimes let people have it but just back and forth to work??

Hi, Lav and Byrdie. Lav, glad you're digging out.

Pav

I got a flat tire late last night so am a little sleepy today. I ate a great dinner and am ready to nod off.

Night all,
          Pav

Comment

Good Morning All, what an inspiring site. I'm new & start day 3 (again)!

Comment

Hi Marathon and welcome. Yes it is an inspiring site, so much so I have been sober for 2+ years. Soon enough you will figure us all out and we are an understanding lot. Nothing like a fellow alkie understanding another. Great work on 3 days, i found the first few the hardest but believe that it will get easier each day you are sober.
              AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

Good Hump day morning Nesters

Hello & welcome Marathon, glad you found us!
                This is an inspiring site, I am so grateful I found it +7 years ago. Great on your 3 AF days, stay with us!

Wishing everyone a wonderful AF Wednesday.
                Life is good

Lav
                AF since 03/26/09
                NF since 05/19/09
                Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Welcome marathon - good job on 3 days - thanks for the welcome back
                  Can anyone tell me how to reply more easily from a smartphone . Right now I'm having to erase previous comments and then post - is that right?
                  Ican

Comment

Ican, can't you just start a message in the 'quick reply' box below the message? That's how mine works...make sure you are signed in.

Welcome Marathon! Your name is a good one around here! Are you a runner? We are so glad you found us! There is so much history and information on this site (and in this thread!) to keep you busy for ions....settle in and hang on!

Happy Hump Day to all and hope it's an easy day for all...Byrdie
                    All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
                    Tool Box
                    Newbie's Nest

Comment

Test

Originally posted by Byrdlady View Post
                      Ican, can't you just start a message in the 'quick reply' box below the message? That's how mine works...make sure you are signed in.

Welcome Marathon! Your name is a good one around here! Are you a runner? We are so glad you found us! There is so much history and information on this site (and in this thread!) to keep you busy for ions....settle in and hang on!

Happy Hump Day to all and hope it's an easy day for all...Byrdie

Comment

Test

Comment

Originally posted by Marathon View Post
                          Good Morning All, what an inspiring site. I'm new & start day 3 (again)!
                          Hi Marathon! I've run many. Most most favorite, Pikes Peak in CO. Anyway, welcome! One stride at a time, right?
                          Achieved Goals: Getting Back to Working on This Project!
                          Goal In Progress...1 YEAR

Instructions on posting to Roll Call:

Go forward boldly and unafraid

Comment

Hi all
                            Not sure where to post.
                            Someone said they smelled alcohol on me at work and that i will be reported.
                            I am sooo scared of loosing my job. Want to kick myself senseless.
                            Do anyone have advice for me on how to handle this?

Comment

I used to be on this site 3 years ago... Should have continued to quit!!
                              I struggle to find words to express how I feel about myself today. I just want to cry.

Comment

I am a returnee after going off the wagon for 3 years. I am now 4 days AF. What happened to the MWO website? I get "page not available" on several tabs.

Comment

Working...
                                X