Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbies Nest

Nemed;840671 wrote:
    Serious question for my fellow Aussies and Kiwi's. Focus for a minute... stop thinking about wanker tacos and cat burgers.... I have a question.
    Does anyone know of an Australian or New Zealand distributor of All One? I have been on the net trying to get it however I am going to be charged over $40 in postage if I order it from the USA (which is more than the actual powder.) I feel it is probably the only supp (maybe evening primrose as well) I will continue taking when they have all gone but dont want to have to pay that much just for postage.
    Now I am really going to rest my aching bones...
    Talk to you tomorrow
    Oh and Roamer please dont change your pic...
    Nemed, I'm not from "down under", but I feel your pain. Can you try looking on Amazon or Ebay? You might find the same product being sold for cheaper. The shipping might be less if it's from somebody in your area.

I know that when I order NZ marmite, I end up paying 30 US dollars for shipping, while the product itself is worth about a tenth of that. Same with the Topamax I order online.

As for the masseusse, some of them think it's therapeutic to really jam their fingers and thumbs into your "pressure" points...painful, and not at all soothing. Sounds like ibuprofen and a hot bath is in order...

Comment

Newbies Nest

Good-morning/night everyone,

Watched the "Blind Side" last night with Sandra Bullock... it was great!!!

Katie- It sounds like your ex has to put you down because he dosen't think much about himself... don't listen to him honey

roamer 723- I agree with Nemed, don't change your Avatar... glad to see you in the nest!

mama bear- speaking of Russel Crowe... he has a new movie coming out... Robin Hood. Like Katie says... YUMMY!

NoraC- Wonder Woman... uhm... we did have a good time

Coco-Nut- It is always good to see you in the nest :H

fennel- I think your idea would go over great down here in South Texas... Breakfast Tacos (of any kind) are a food staple here... Yum

Nemed- I like reading the comic section in the nest also... it starts the day off great! Hope you get some much needed rest.

Tranq- don't work to hard... you have to take care of yourself too!

Chook- Your very welcome... how are you doing? How is Yalls air quality (the volcano) ?

Also, a "BIG HELLO" to Lav, Mazzie, Mollyka, Meech and whoever else pops in... have a good one!

runningwind
      The greatest discovery of my generation is that a human being can alter his life by altering his attitudes of mind. William James (1842-1910)

Comment

Newbies Nest

There is Running Wind....I thought we were going to have to send out the search party. Or at least the catering truck. :H:H
        "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Newbies Nest

Day 3 again...

I'm a little testy I guess because I just got really ticked off calling in a service request for one of our photocopiers. It's a voice service request, so it starts off being annoying b/c you must speak to a recording. At one point in the "converation" it asks you to "enter or speak the 20-digit equipment number one digit at a time." I don't know about you, but I would never be tempted to try to enter - or speak - 20 numbers simultaneously... That would just never occur to me. (Perhaps some of their customers are ungulates who have little success with keypad entry. Picture some poor elk stomping on the keypad, desperately trying to get a copier technician to appear.)

Sorry...sometimes I'm not very tolerant.
          Coco

Comment

Newbies Nest

NoraC;840690 wrote: There is Running Wind....I thought we were going to have to send out the search party. Or at least the catering truck. :H:H
            Yall are just to cute... I love it :H Have a good day NoraC... talk to you soon.

Runningwind
            The greatest discovery of my generation is that a human being can alter his life by altering his attitudes of mind. William James (1842-1910)

Comment

Newbies Nest

Coco-Nut;840691 wrote: I'm a little testy I guess because I just got really ticked off calling in a service request for one of our photocopiers. It's a voice service request, so it starts off being annoying b/c you must speak to a recording. At one point in the "converation" it asks you to "enter or speak the 20-digit equipment number one digit at a time." I don't know about you, but I would never be tempted to try to enter - or speak - 20 numbers simultaneously... That would just never occur to me. (Perhaps some of their customers are ungulates who have little success with keypad entry. Picture some poor elk stomping on the keypad, desperately trying to get a copier technician to appear.)

Sorry...sometimes I'm not very tolerant.
              Quick... someone get the ICE!!!

Comment

Newbies Nest

I am picturing an elk trying to use the phone....too damn funny.......

MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT.....
                MAMA HAS A JOB INTERVIEW TOMORROW....
                I NEED ALL YOUR PRAYERS.....DRUNK, SOBER AND IN BETWEEN.....
                CATS, DOGS, AND ALL ELKS....PUT YOUR LITTLE PAWS AND HOOFS TOGETHER AND SAY ONE FOR MAMA......
                I AM SO F'ING EXCITED.....
                I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Newbies Nest

Yay, mama! I'll send all my good thoughts your way. I hope you won't have to work for Satan any longer!

Comment

Newbies Nest

mama bear;840697 wrote: I am picturing an elk trying to use the phone....too damn funny.......

MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT.....
                    MAMA HAS A JOB INTERVIEW TOMORROW....
                    I NEED ALL YOUR PRAYERS.....DRUNK, SOBER AND IN BETWEEN.....
                    CATS, DOGS, AND ALL ELKS....PUT YOUR LITTLE PAWS AND HOOFS TOGETHER AND SAY ONE FOR MAMA......
                    I AM SO F'ING EXCITED.....
                    You go, girl! Absolutely no beer tonight - I just went through this process and you definitely don't want to drink tonight. Good luck!!
                    Coco

Comment

Newbies Nest

Mama, I'm just wondering how you're going to explain all this...

Name: Mama Bear

Employer: Satan

Where: Gates of Hell

Co-worker: Cereberus

Comment

Newbies Nest

Mama Bear - And just in case the inverviewer thinks you've a little odd dont forget to tell him your friends are a squirrel called Fennel and a Penguin called Coco-nut :H

Sending you lots of positve energy and a BIG :l
                        "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                        AF - JAN 1st 2010
                        NF - May 1996

Comment

Newbies Nest

Mama - I am so excited. Big prayers coming your way. :l
                          "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Newbies Nest

Good luck Mama, positive thoughts for you today!
                            AF since April 19, 2010
                            NF since Nov 10, 2000

"One reason I don't drink is I want to know when I'm having a good time."
                            -Lady Nancy Astor

Comment

Newbies Nest

flipping my flippers for you mama. GOOD LUCK!!!!
                              Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
                              Keep passing the open windows

Comment

Newbies Nest

Good Luck Mama!
                                I will keep my paws crossed for you!

xoxoxo
                                K9
                                :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Working...
                                X