Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbies Nest

Jacrabbit...
    I take all the supplements and have had no shaking....ditto what Fennel says...
    too much caffeine.....too much sugar...and a big one for me is NOT EATING...I shake and feel awful if I don't eat
    Oh and welcome to our silly,happy nest.....
    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hi Nesters
      Im just checking in to say hi and Im delighted to see its madness as usual :nutso:

Can you imagine the fun we are going to have when we finally all meet up in the afterlife?!?
      And to think we used to believe we needed AL to have a laugh :H :H :H
      "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
      AF - JAN 1st 2010
      NF - May 1996

Comment

Newbies Nest

OMG....
        KATIE'S EX IS MY BOSS.....
        I JUST FIGURED IT OUT..............
        (play music from Twilight Zone here)

Comment

Newbies Nest

Mama, be sure to keep us posted today...I'll be waiting with bated breath to hear about your interview! The tacos are on the house today!

Comment

Newbies Nest

chillgirl;841116 wrote: Hi Nesters
            Im just checking in to say hi and Im delighted to see its madness as usual :nutso:

Can you imagine the fun we are going to have when we finally all meet up in the afterlife?!?
            And to think we used to believe we needed AL to have a laugh :H :H :H
            Hi, chillgirl! Pull up a twig and have some coffee! :H

You're right about all the fun...I think all my natural endorphins have kicked, or something!

Comment

Newbies Nest

I will Fenn...
              I all seriousness...thanks for all the love and support everyone:h:h
              Ya'll are more excited that my own family is!!

Comment

Newbies Nest

mama bear;841117 wrote: OMG....
                KATIE'S EX IS MY BOSS.....
                I JUST FIGURED IT OUT..............
                (play music from Twilight Zone here)
                I can just see Rod Serling...

"Mama Bear knew there was something odd about her boss...the red complexion, the smell of sulfur, the fondness for the number '666', the Aussie accent...then, it dawned on her..(dramatic music here) Her boss was Katie's husband! Stay tuned as we enter this odyssey... and travel with mama...into the twilight zone!"

Comment

Newbies Nest

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzlG28B-R8Y[/video]]YouTube - Twilight Zone intro.
                  "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                  AF - JAN 1st 2010
                  NF - May 1996

Comment

Newbies Nest

fennel;841122 wrote: I can just see Rod Serling...

"Mama Bear knew there was something odd about her boss...the red complexion, the smell of sulfur, the fondness for the number '666', the Aussie accent...then, it dawned on her..(dramatic music here) Her boss was Katie's husband! Stay tuned as we enter this odyssey... and travel with mama...into the twilight zone!"
                    OMG -- the hair on my arms is standing up.
                    Coco

Comment

Newbies Nest

fennel;841118 wrote: Mama, be sure to keep us posted today...I'll be waiting with bated breath to hear about your interview! The tacos are on the house today!
                      Or is it baited breath? I saw you shoving those worms into your mouth.
                      Coco

Comment

Newbies Nest

Ahhhh.. good morning urchins!

MamaBear... the new do is STUNNING! Good luck - knock 'em dead (shouldn't be that difficult what with the eau de colon) :H

Lav, so glad you checked in... do eat - you need your strength. Just stay away from the tacos!

Butterfly - strap yourself in tight... it's gonna be one hell of a ride!

Well, I shall officially begin this day (getting dressed may be a good start - I just about left the house in jammie pants yesterday) - not sure those taxes are even going to get a glance today since I've still got that high maintenance client on my back for a couple more days. Oh well.

Keep up the laughter, boyz 'n gurlz.. it's totally therapeutic
                        Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hey you guys - I went out last night to happy hour and had (drum roll, please) DIET COKE!!! (And 4000 appetizers.)

It seriously wasn't that bad... And I felt ever so pleased with myself!!!
                          Coco

Comment

Newbies Nest

Coco-Nut;841128 wrote: Or is it baited breath? I saw you shoving those worms into your mouth.
                            Nobody can catch night crawlers like I can. My dear old dad trained me at an early age!

Comment

Newbies Nest

God, I miss that man...thanks for posting this, chillgirl! :thanks:

Comment

Newbies Nest

sunshine_gg;841131 wrote: Ahhhh.. good morning urchins!

MamaBear... the new do is STUNNING! Good luck - knock 'em dead (shouldn't be that difficult what with the eau de colon) :H

Lav, so glad you checked in... do eat - you need your strength. Just stay away from the tacos!

Butterfly - strap yourself in tight... it's gonna be one hell of a ride!

Well, I shall officially begin this day (getting dressed may be a good start - I just about left the house in jammie pants yesterday) - not sure those taxes are even going to get a glance today since I've still got that high maintenance client on my back for a couple more days. Oh well.

Keep up the laughter, boyz 'n gurlz.. it's totally therapeutic
                                Morning, sunshine_gg!
                                Don't you just hate those high maintenance types? I hope you have a good day! Have some coffee...we've got more than just tacos, you know!

Comment

Working...
                                X