Newbies Nest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbies Nest

Coco-Nut;841135 wrote: Hey you guys - I went out last night to happy hour and had (drum roll, please) DIET COKE!!! (And 4000 appetizers.)

It seriously wasn't that bad... And I felt ever so pleased with myself!!!
    Now, that was quite the feat...not sure how well I would manage that! Congrats, Coco-Nut!

Did they have any krill appetizers?

Comment

Newbies Nest

Of course - why else would I eat so many!
      Coco

Comment

Newbies Nest

:H

God, you guys really ARE nutz!
        Bloody well done, Coco!

Krill, huh? Ok... whatever floats yer teeth! Boat! BOAT, I mean!
        Thanks Fennel.. as you can see I still haven't made it out the door yet! :H
        Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Newbies Nest

sunshine_gg;841149 wrote: :H

God, you guys really ARE nutz!
          Bloody well done, Coco!

Krill, huh? Ok... whatever floats yer teeth! Boat! BOAT, I mean!
          Thanks Fennel.. as you can see I still haven't made it out the door yet! :H
          LOL! Whatever floats Coco-Nut's BEAK! Penguins eat krill, those little shrimp-like critters that swim around in the ocean. You'd better have some high-test coffee, sunshine_gg!

Comment

Newbies Nest

Yeah...and I didn't know penguins had hair on their arms...or had arms for that matter
            ok...ihave to go dry my hair...it's going to take several hours...
            so bye for now....
            don't have too much fun without me
            and remember.....NO BOOZE
            I love my family more than alcohol.:h
            Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Newbies Nest

mama bear;841153 wrote: Yeah...and I didn't know penguins had hair on their arms...or had arms for that matter
              ok...ihave to go dry my hair...it's going to take several hours...
              so bye for now....
              don't have too much fun without me
              and remember.....NO BOOZE
              She probably meant that the pin feathers on her flippers were standing up...I'm actually married to a penguin, so I know a lot about them. I thought it would be too weird to mention here. I mean, the gay thing is enough in itself without throwing in the whole "bi-species" thing...:H

Good luck with that hair...I hope it dries before the interview!

Comment

Newbies Nest

Morning all......the next crazy reporting to the nest. I love The Twilight Zone. Oh my goodness. Is that where we are?

Welcome to all the new nesties. :welcome: This is a great place and so glad that you are here.

Lav - So glad to hear from you. :l Take care of yourself.

Mama - keep us posted. I know that you will wow them.

Fennel - Thanks for all the goodies this morning.

Ok folks........I have fallen hard for the past week and a half. I kept thinking that I would get it under control. Not working. So, I need you all please. Somebody keep my nest belt fastened. Someone else put some velcro on my butt. And the main thing is......I have not been taking my afternoon Topa or L-Glutamine. I am deliberately not taking it. :upset::upset: Can someone say IDIOT?!?!? Anyway, today is the day that I reclaim my life. I am so much happier when I am not drinking. So, here I go.
                "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Newbies Nest

NoraC;841164 wrote: Morning all......the next crazy reporting to the nest. I love The Twilight Zone. Oh my goodness. Is that where we are?

Welcome to all the new nesties. :welcome: This is a great place and so glad that you are here.

Lav - So glad to hear from you. :l Take care of yourself.

Mama - keep us posted. I know that you will wow them.

Fennel - Thanks for all the goodies this morning.

Ok folks........I have fallen hard for the past week and a half. I kept thinking that I would get it under control. Not working. So, I need you all please. Somebody keep my nest belt fastened. Someone else put some velcro on my butt. And the main thing is......I have not been taking my afternoon Topa or L-Glutamine. I am deliberately not taking it. :upset::upset: Can someone say IDIOT?!?!? Anyway, today is the day that I reclaim my life. I am so much happier when I am not drinking. So, here I go.
                  Here's your seat belt and some butt velcro, missy...and you're getting some topa with your lunch time tofu taco!

Comment

Newbies Nest

fennel;841165 wrote: Here's your seat belt and some butt velcro, missy...and you're getting some topa with your lunch time tofu taco!
                    Uhoh.....Ummm......I mean thanks..........
                    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Newbies Nest

NoraC;841167 wrote: Uhoh.....Ummm......I mean thanks..........
                      Come on, now girl - back in the saddle! Oh, I mean the nest. Many arms (and appendages of various fauna) outstretched to help you back to your waiting perch!!!

Coco

Comment

Newbies Nest

NoraC;841167 wrote: Uhoh.....Ummm......I mean thanks..........
                        Don't mention it! Here's some diet cokes. I'm going to work out, but I'll be back!

Comment

Newbies Nest

Thanks folks......I will be fine for another 7 hours. Then make SURE that I have taken my 2nd pill. That is when the voices start in my head. :teeterid you know that I had voices? No wonder I love Twilight Zone so much.:H:H
                          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Newbies Nest

IDIOT!!! sorry but no one said it. get that life reclaimed. you know you want to
                            Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
                            Keep passing the open windows

Comment

Newbies Nest

room for a little one? xx
                              The mind will intellectualize it, the heart will emotionalize it, yet the gut never lies.

https://www.mywayout.org/community/f9/girly-wirly-s-toolbox-2-45452.html

Comment

Newbies Nest

spuddleduck;841182 wrote: IDIOT!!! sorry but no one said it. get that life reclaimed. you know you want to
                                :H:H:H Thanks! I needed that!
                                AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Working...
                                X