Newbies Nest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbies Nest

Butterflybe;841300 wrote: I'm still hangin' in the nest - how about you guys Girly, Nora, Runningwind and Koki ?
    Just had a cup of hot water with lemon .......... mmmm - couldn't face any more water or coffee!
    Not quite the same as wine but satisfying and done the job for now
    Still hanging......I've been velcroed. :H I'm going to have some ice tea now.
    "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Newbies Nest

Jeez, you leave for less than 24 hours and come back to NINE PAGES of Posts!!! You guys are a riot and I had to stifle my laughter because I'm supposed to be working and that isn't funny at all!!
      All our newbies: Butterfly, Girlie Whirlie, Koke-you just stick with us, we'll help you throughout your whole journey. we're all in various stages of trying to get AF so if you fall off your perch, just climb right back on. Get your plan down on paper and use whatever resources you can find.
      RW and NoraC-you guys hang in there!! Whatever is going on, you can figure it out. We'll all here for ya and you know you can PM any of us.
      Coco-way to go AF for Happy Hour!! I know that couldn't have been easy!
      I love the idea of the jammie dress code!! Wish I could do that at work LOL!!
      WEll, speaking of, gotta get back to it. Leave in 45 min for agility.
      MB-how did that interview go? LOVE the new look!!
      Will try to check in tonite all.
      New Birthday: May 8, 2010

"Because dwelling from, not upon, the space you want to inherit is the fastest way to change absolutely everything."[/i]-The Universe

KO the Beast!!

Comment

Newbies Nest

im still here. killing me now but i'm going to bed in an hour. come on girly, i can make it xxx

come on peeps stay strong xx
        The mind will intellectualize it, the heart will emotionalize it, yet the gut never lies.

https://www.mywayout.org/community/f9/girly-wirly-s-toolbox-2-45452.html

Comment

Newbies Nest

:cheering:yahoo Girly - you can do it!!!! :goodjob:

Go Girly Go:applaud: :waving:
          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Newbies Nest

Awesome girlie!!! You've got this day NAILED and IN THE BAG! :happy:
            Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Newbies Nest

go girlie
              OK Interview update....
              after the initial shock of my hairdo...all went well...and I SWEAR TO THE BABY JESUS...she was a white girl wearing a lace front wig...I kept staring at the glue on her forehead....
              anyway....your beloved mama KICKED SOME SERIOUS INTERVIEWIN ASS...
              I love my family more than alcohol.:h
              Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Newbies Nest

WAY TO GO MAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:threesome::threes ome::threesome::threesome:
                AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Newbies Nest

ok....I am back
                  anyway
                  I did great....seems like she liked me...we talked for over two hours..I am tired now
                  keep your fingers and your flippers crossed.....
                  I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                  Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Newbies Nest

I even crossed my knees. :H
                    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Newbies Nest

girly wirly;841416 wrote: im still here. killing me now but i'm going to bed in an hour. come on girly, i can make it xxx

come on peeps stay strong xx
                      girly, you rock! :goodjob:

Comment

Newbies Nest

mama bear;841441 wrote: ok....I am back
                        anyway
                        I did great....seems like she liked me...we talked for over two hours..I am tired now
                        keep your fingers and your flippers crossed.....
                        Good for you, mama! I've been thinking of you. I've got everything crossed!
                        :jumpwow::yay::applaud::disco:

Comment

Newbies Nest

NoraC;841350 wrote: Geez - how long does it take you to work out???? No wonder you don't have to worry about your weight!:H:H:H
                          Takes me a while...plus, then I went hiking with one of my friends. I'm pretty active, when I think about it. :jumpin:

Comment

Newbies Nest

Butterflybe;841300 wrote: I'm still hangin' in the nest - how about you guys Girly, Nora, Runningwind and Koki ?
                            Just had a cup of hot water with lemon .......... mmmm - couldn't face any more water or coffee!
                            Not quite the same as wine but satisfying and done the job for now
                            I am still holding strong... thanks for asking... almost time for "Sleepy-Time Tea" for this kid

runningwind :l
                            The greatest discovery of my generation is that a human being can alter his life by altering his attitudes of mind. William James (1842-1910)

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hi Mama!
                              I've got my paws crossed for you too!

K9
                              :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Newbies Nest

Yahoo Runningwind. :cheering: :danthin: :hug:
                                AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Working...
                                X