• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbies Nest

Mama...where do you keep coming up with these avatars? :H:H:H

Comment

Newbies Nest

mama bear;841842 wrote: ok....look.....I finally made a poopie!!!!!

YAY!!!!!!
      Ahhh....sweet relief!

Comment

Newbies Nest

just look at the avatars listed here silly...
        I love my family more than alcohol.:h
        Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Newbies Nest

I never get more than three or four pages in...must have the attention span of a tse-tse fly. I wish I could use my own pics for this forum, but they're all too big.

Comment

Newbies Nest

I think you can, but I don't know how.....did you see doc took me off topa?
            I love my family more than alcohol.:h
            Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Newbies Nest

I did see...are you off all at once, or are you weaning off of it?

Comment

Newbies Nest

Geez...I finally managed to get one pic up on my profile. What a chore!

Comment

Newbies Nest

struggling again folks. really anxious again. don't think i'm gonna make it today.:teeter:

off for a snooze to try and perk myself up.... xx
                  The mind will intellectualize it, the heart will emotionalize it, yet the gut never lies.

https://www.mywayout.org/community/f9/girly-wirly-s-toolbox-2-45452.html

Comment

Newbies Nest

Girly - Grab some butt velcro. Sit next to me. I've got plenty. Get in here & post & post & post. Hang on Girly. I know how you feel. But, I do feel better today after fighting the battle & winning yesterday. So, let us help you.
                    "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Newbies Nest

You'll be o.k., girly...what's the anxiety from? Is it a sort of free-floating thing, or is there a cause you can point to? Do you ordinarily experience anxiety?

Comment

Newbies Nest

Girly - A big tablespoon of L-Glutamine in a glass of juice can really help at times like these.
                        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Newbies Nest

im anxious because i know i'm going to drink later. even though ive already been to the shops for what i needed and avoided the wine aisle. bit of a lost cause today i think.
                          The mind will intellectualize it, the heart will emotionalize it, yet the gut never lies.

Comment

Newbies Nest

full of melancholy. ill sign back in later wher i've picked up a little!

Comment

Newbies Nest

Do you have any L-Glutamine girly? It really does help!:l:l
                              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Newbies Nest

girly, dont think of failing, think how good you felt this morning.you can do this. think how it ill feel to be back at the start. the anxiety will pass, AL will make it much worse, along with a whole load of other shit. read lots of posts here YOU CAN GET THROUGH THIS!
                                Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
                                Keep passing the open windows

Comment

Working...
                                X