Newbies Nest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbies Nest

Mama Bear - I ordered the kudzu and L-glute about 6 months ago...didn't really get anything out of it so I quit taking them. I still have some left and will add them back into the routine once the topa arrives.

Thanks Vicki - I will give it a try - you guys here are all so supportive - love it! Just gotta find the time to come read other than while at work! ;-)

Comment

Newbies Nest

Quote of the Day:

"Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn't."
      Coco

Comment

Newbies Nest

day #3, wow! I wasn't going to count but I am getting into the idea that it is after three o'clock here and I am not afraid to get in my truck and drive! When it warms up I can go places on my bike! Why am I wanting to scream right now!! The bottle of vodka is calling me and I am trying not to listen. I cannot fail, I cannot fail. Someone please tell me I can do this.

Comment

Newbies Nest

you can do this.........you can do this....
          come on ADAM.....
          I love my family more than alcohol.:h
          Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Newbies Nest

1adam12;844390 wrote: day #3, wow! I wasn't going to count but I am getting into the idea that it is after three o'clock here and I am not afraid to get in my truck and drive! When it warms up I can go places on my bike! Why am I wanting to scream right now!! The bottle of vodka is calling me and I am trying not to listen. I cannot fail, I cannot fail. Someone please tell me I can do this.
            Pour the vodka down the drain and remember how great it feels to wake up in the morning without a hangover. Go over to OverIt's 30-day Challenge thread and sign on -- if you can do 3 days you can do 30! There are a whole group of us who are going to try. Come join us!
            Coco

Comment

Newbies Nest

Adam~
              You CAN do this. Day 3 is one of the toughest ones to get past...so when you make it through today you will notice it getting easier. Do anything it takes to ignore the craving. I agree with Coco, pour the vodka down the drain. Keep yourself busy, go for a walk, take a shower, read a book, watch a movie, enjoy a good meal. Hang in there and get through it. You CAN do this...
              xoxo
              K9
              :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Newbies Nest

Morning all,

Looks to have been a busy night in the nest!
                I worked last night and took my anti-depressant again (I didnt for 2 nights) so I got a really really refreshing lovely sleep..
                I am Day 4 AF and Day 2 without smoking.. I am so ready to change myself..
                I hope everyone has a fantastic day,
                Katie xxx
                "It works if you work it, because you are worth it!!!"

:groupluv:

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hi there Katie Girl!!

Comment

Newbies Nest

Is that you Mama??? You're so purdy!!! I ventured out and personalized mine too (you inspired me)...I can only put so many dogs up. Woof.

xoxo
                    K9
                    :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Newbies Nest

yep..that's me...thanks!!
                      I should put my kitty that brought me a dead baby bunny the other morning...your daughter is a cutie pie!!

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hey Mama,

I see you are now a 'senior member'! congrats.. and you are a very attractive lady.. i'm too scared to put any photo's of myself on here, in case my ex (or anyone i know) finds me lol...

Katie

Comment

Newbies Nest

yeah...don;t know when that senior thing happened...but Sunni inspired me to put my photo up.....it makes everyone seem more real.....I don't care who knows I am here....I am proud of the fact that I am seeking suppport instead of giving up....
                          but I understand not wanted Plonker to find out...or Peckerhead...or whatever we call him right now
                          ps..thanx for the sweet compliment

Comment

Newbies Nest

Mama: I like to call him ex-arse-wit.. or any combination of insults will do!! i will never feel "safe" unless he is put away! though not sure if that will happen or not..
                            I can assure you I am real and kicking! And yes, I am also proud I am here seeking help rather than giving up.. though I know i've let myself down a few times, I keep coming back.. and despite last weekends craziness, I know I have improved alot..
                            Katie xxx

Comment

Newbies Nest

yeah..that one scared me.....i almost came "over there" and kicked your ass....or arse...as you would say
                              I am just SO glad you made it home safe......maybe you needed that night to scare you into shape.....and I, for one, am glad you came back...I would really miss u ....I mean that!

Comment

Newbies Nest

Thank you Mama!! (though not for the potential ass/arse-kicking.. :H)

I couldn't leave you guys.. not so early on in my journey anyway.. I lost my way, I was fumbling around but I found my way back here again.. the light at the end of the tunnel!!!
                                I am ready and going for the 30 days... plus I am chuffed to bits I am giving up smoking.. been 2 days - longest i've been since I started 18 months ago,
                                Katie xx

Comment

Working...
                                X