Newbies Nest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbies Nest

I feel like that too today, Flip, but I had two nights of 5 hours sleep. If I had the choice, I would have 12 hours a night AND a nana nap in the afternoon. :H

However, can't say I've done anything strenous after the gym today. A spot of shopping and a pedicure.

Comment

Newbies Nest

Spam;845186 wrote: I feel like that too today, Flip, but I had two nights of 5 hours sleep. If I had the choice, I would have 12 hours a night AND a nana nap in the afternoon. :H

However, can't say I've done anything strenous after the gym today. A spot of shopping and a pedicure.
      I use to cycle around 6 miles 5 days a week through my job then go down the gym for 2 hrs, that makes you sleep very well he he
      Don't Let The Bastards Grind You Down - Eat Them Alive

1 - 2 - 3

Comment

Newbies Nest

Morning All
        Dancingon....THANK HEAVENS.....I have been thinking of you......
        Running late this morning, so will check in when I get to work
        I love my family more than alcohol.:h
        Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Newbies Nest

Lakesider - I think you might have something there. I am abit OC and boredom is a biggy with me too. I used to drink just because I was bored rather than actually go out and do something constructive to take away the boredom.

I am in need of all your help tonight. I have been talking myself into allowing myself "just one" glass of champagne to celebrate my birthday tomorrow. I know it is ridiculous to think that I can actually have "just one" but I am still telling myself I can! I havent had a sober birthday since I was 15 and am worried about having the first one in 31 years. I should be looking forward to it but I am scared.
          Talk me out of it guys........
          I finally got it!
          "All that we are is the result of what we have thought. The mind is everything. What we think, we become" Buddah

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hippychick,

You will so regret having "just the one".. look at how far you have come! You should be celebrating with your sobriety as you are doing so well!! At least you will be able to remember everything, and be happy that you ARE having your first sober birthday since you were 15.. just think how good you will feel the next day, knowing you enjoyed your birthday AF,
            Katie xx
            "It works if you work it, because you are worth it!!!"

:groupluv:

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hippy Chick,
              Sober birthdays rock - forget the champagne!
              You don't need it - it's just the demon voice in your head. Tell it to go to hell

Lav
              AF since 03/26/09
              NF since 05/19/09
              Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Newbies Nest

Lavande;845212 wrote: Hippy Chick,
                Sober birthdays rock - forget the champagne!
                You don't need it - it's just the demon voice in your head. Tell it to go to hell

Lav
                Thats a fantastic saying Lav!! he he.. think il use that one in future.. lol

Katie x
                "It works if you work it, because you are worth it!!!"

:groupluv:

Comment

Newbies Nest

Come on Hippy....you can do it!!!! Ask yourself why you would like that "one" glass of champagne...yes I know it is for your birthday...but you are celebrating more than that arent you....you havent had a drink since 7th Jan....now THATS something I would be celebrating...I would be so proud of myself if I could achieve that....keep strong, you know we are always here....
                  I want to live life sober....not die a drunk

Comment

Newbies Nest

Evening All!

Dancing-good news! I am so relieved for you!
                    Sunni- hope you find a 'way' to connect with your lad! I can't give much advise,cause mine are still little, but I hope I will have some sound guidance and good ears like the Nest for when it is my turn!
                    Mama-any news on the job!
                    Fennel- how's the holidays going?
                    Lav-:h
                    Flip-welcome,pull up a twig & tweet away!
                    Spam-ahh,sleep.."perchance to dream!" For two nights now the wee chicks have been waking up about three times each for different reasons, but i am thinking it is the full moon!!Needless to say I would love a full nights sleep..especially with work tomorrow!:upset:
                    Lakeside-good suggestions!
                    Hippy,Nora,Tranq..all Nestlings coming in to Roost...have a good one!
                    KatieB-my hubby is away this weekend and it will be a testing time for me! I shall try to message you...so we can be strong together!
                    Infact I'm going to go pm you now!
                    Cluck!

Comment

Newbies Nest

Dancing - GREAT NEWS!!!!

Fennel - Are you still unpacking? Hippy Chick found you something for Dos Gatos. :H:H

Ok - folks - got to get ready for work.

Coffee is on. Diet Coke in the fridge. Bagels are being served today.
                      "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                      AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Newbies Nest

Nora, I'm still in Hilton Head...I got so homesick, I had to pop in and say hi!

Comment

Newbies Nest

Mama was bad last night....and is hurting this morning....found out company is being taken over and I may be out of work......that's just an excuse.....but I am mad at myself this morning because i was doing very well....but the demon got me last night...DAMN IT
                          I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                          Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Newbies Nest

Oh Mama - I'm so sorry. :l Big hugs are coming your way.
                            AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Newbies Nest

fennel;845232 wrote: Nora, I'm still in Hilton Head...I got so homesick, I had to pop in and say hi!
                              I don't know why I thought you were home. Have fun!!!!!!!
                              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Newbies Nest

:l:l:l:l

Sending hugs to you mama...I know how you feel.
                                I want to live life sober....not die a drunk

Comment

Working...
                                X