Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbies Nest

Good morning Nesters,

Chook, hope you got thru the night without the poison. It's not worth it, you know that!

Katie, congrats on your 7 days - keep it going

Lots of heat & humidity rolling in here today, hate turning on the AC this time of year but probably will have to - don't care for 90+ degree weather.
    Heading out in a bit for a day out with my daughter - looking forward to the distraction.

Have a wonderful AF Saturday everyone!
    Lav
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hey Sunni - cross post!
      AF since 03/26/09
      NF since 05/19/09
      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hi all.

Thanks for the good b-day wishes. Sunni - thanks for the cake, and the icing on top!

Hippy, RW HB! I made it through a Friday Night AF B-day. Pretty pleasant.

Hips - Tranqer Woods? Guess I'm not in his league when it comes to dating either. Padraig is great - I would've read you as more of an Adam Scott girl.

Ok. I'm off to the course...

Take care everyone!
        tw
        Nobody asked for this; we're just stuck cleaning up the mess. -

Comment

Newbies Nest

Have a great time Tranq
          "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Newbies Nest

Belated birthday wishes Tranq--good job on the AF celebration! Good golfing!

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hi Everyone!

I think I have finally caught up with everyone's post... boy there is a lot of us now :H

Lav- how did the "Nest" get started?

Tranq- great job on drinking those "Roy Rogers" Have a great day playing golf!

mamabear- LOVE YOU TOO! and thanks for starting the B-day thread!

NoraC- Your in my thoughts and I hope a light starts to shine at the end of your tunnel.

Hippy- That is so neat about the gorillas... did you get up close to them? It reminds me of Diane Fossey ( Is that the right name?).

Sunshine- continued success and have a great day with your daughter!

Katie- It was totally my husband's Idea You are really sounding positive... I am happy for you!

Chook- I know I am a little slow... but TWINS... how do you do that!

Mazzie- Have a good trip and a safe one!

Fennel- when are you coming back girl...

papmom- hope everything goes well at the "Dog Agility Trials!

Mollyka- Where are you? Don't make me PM you now...

Ringing Cedars- I know you have been here a few days now but :welcome: you will love it here!

Spam- I hope everything is well with you and your family. I have enjoyed that exercise thread you started.

Well I am off to start my weekend... yall have a good one!

runningwind
              The greatest discovery of my generation is that a human being can alter his life by altering his attitudes of mind. William James (1842-1910)

Comment

Newbies Nest

Mama is finally up...wallowed in bed all morning.
                No news on the interview I had, but yesteday went really well with the bank takeover and my new bosses......so that's good
                Morning to everyone...there are so many of us.....
                Out to cut the lawn and do 500000000000 loads of laundry
                love ya'll
                I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Newbies Nest

SOBS, where are you? How did your "Crawdads" turn out?
                  I loved reading the post on all the different names they are called
                  Hope you have a good weekend!

runningwind
                  The greatest discovery of my generation is that a human being can alter his life by altering his attitudes of mind. William James (1842-1910)

Comment

Newbies Nest

Morning all!

Had a very busy night at work.. but it felt so good to wake up this morning hangover-free! totally different to last w/e.. Day 8 for me today.. I am going to keep myself busy after my ex picks up our son.. thinking of going to the movies..
                    runningwind - thank you, i am feeling positive!
                    Hi to Mamab, Tranq (congrats on the AF b'day!), RC, NoraC, Lav (great to see you again! xx), sunshine.. hopefully chook will be on soon,
                    Have a fabulous AF sunday everyone!
                    Katie xxx
                    "It works if you work it, because you are worth it!!!"

:groupluv:

Comment

Newbies Nest

Katie - Well done, the weekends are always the toughest but the most gratifying to wake up unhung.
                      Im glad you are feeling positive, keep remembering how good it feels
                      "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                      AF - JAN 1st 2010
                      NF - May 1996

Comment

Newbies Nest

chillgirl;846970 wrote: Katie - Well done, the weekends are always the toughest but the most gratifying to wake up unhung.
                        Im glad you are feeling positive, keep remembering how good it feels
                        Thank you chillgirl,

The weekends are definately the hardest.. as you just feel everyone is out having a "good" time.. but in fact, who knows what kind of time ppl are having? I dont care.. I just have to concentrate on myself.. and yes its a great feeling waking up in the morning with no remorse or physical hangover.. i will keep remembering this!
                        Katie x

Comment

Newbies Nest

Katie...be strong tonight and tomorrow girl when F*cktard has the baby......
                          I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                          Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hi all. Well i'm new to the nest, and i'm 3days AF. I'm just gonna stay here for as long as it takes. This is the most luxurious nests i've ever stayed in. I can't wait to get to know you all. But now i must sleep. It's 3am. Goodnight
                            Failure is only failure the moment you give up.
                            AF since 04th May 2010
                            Fell overboard on the 8th July!
                            My worst mistake was thinking that what i did wasn't that bad.
                            :crazymonkey:

Comment

Newbies Nest

Mama - I will.. though I've not even heard from him yet, and he should have been here 40 mins ago to pick him up and he's not answering his phone.. hmmmm.
                              Hi Dizilizid - welcome to the nest! find yourself a comfy twig and chill out for awhile.. it certainly is luxurious and cosy here - i've been here 3 months and never want to leave!
                              Katie xx

Comment

Newbies Nest

Good evening nestlings!

Tranq - awesome on the AF birthday! And how was your golf day?
                                Lav - two dummies, one thought (or, great minds think alike) - I had a lunch with my preggo girl, too! And my son came as well.. was nice to have the 3 of us together.

I'm terribly pooped... forgive me. I will try to catch up tomorrow. Mind you, I'll have to be out the door by about 7:30am *ugggh* on a SUNDAY. Just don't seem right.

Anywho... have a lovely evening/night everyone!

Oh and welcome dizilizid :hallo:
                                Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Working...
                                X