Newbies Nest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbies Nest

Hi katie, mama, hippie, dizi to name but a few, hope your day is going well, I slipped last night as you know but am on the road for good this time.
    I will come back to huddle and cuddle in a while, work is quite demanding today.
    All the best

Comment

Newbies Nest

wannachange.. no worries about the slip up, just get back on the horse! good to see you in the nest.. im sorry but your avatar is making me cross-eyed! :H
      "It works if you work it, because you are worth it!!!"

:groupluv:

Comment

Newbies Nest

ah sorry Katie, I will change it after, its a sobriety test, if you can see it clearly then you are not sober.. I kinda like it, pity they have none for males, or I could just get a camera and take a pic of me when I am drunk... two things, lol and lol neither can happen.

Comment

Newbies Nest

Haha katie. It's also makin my eyes go crazy. But it's crazy and i like it and welcome ecosette? We all here with the same problem
          Failure is only failure the moment you give up.
          AF since 04th May 2010
          Fell overboard on the 8th July!
          My worst mistake was thinking that what i did wasn't that bad.
          :crazymonkey:

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hi everyone - quick question...how do I get it so my browser does not automatically log me out after just a few minutes. I browse around the forum... and when I go to reply it tells me i need to log back in. After I've typed up all of my reply! Then I lose it (I've learned to cut and paste now). Is there a setting somewhere I am not seeing? Thanks!

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hi Nestlings!

Hmmm! So much I've just read that I am finding it difficult to process just before bedtime!

Katie-good luck with the move! Happy b'day to your boy! My wee chick turned 3 today..OMG! where did those last 3 yrs go???????????????????????????????Have big plans for her party on Saturday (it involves me somehow creating a Macca-Pacca Cake on Friday night whilst kids are asleep and hubby out at the Pub!needless to say..I am apprehensive!)
              Dancing-ditto girl! Good luck..I despise moving (Ask myself to this day why I did it twice in my late 2nd trimester with both babies?you would think that I WOULD grow a brain??)
              Fennel-are the tacos still going? I can't seem to hear the sound of something totally inedible cooking at the trunk of this tree of ours?
              Mama- I haven't been on for awhile? Please PM me in regards to Cowgal?I will go searching for more info after I finish here. Needless to say..I am stunned!
              Lav- how are you going?
              Hippy- you sound great!
              Sunni GG- PLEASE take my old horse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If I box him up and pay for freight, would you take him?LOL
              Tranq- love suits you!*giggle*
              Emcee- I'm not sure, but just lately that has been happening to me too! Never has done before? So if anyone has an answer, I would love to hear it?
              diz- if you don't mind me asking,where/how/why the amazingly difficult to pronounce name? I love it, but it does my head in just looking at it!LOL
              Hi wannachange-how are you going these days?
              Pap,Coco,NOra and all the rest in the nest (I am a poet whooohoooo!!!)have a lovely af time of it,
              Chook (clucks with a flourish!):h

Comment

Newbies Nest

mama bear, I don't even know what too say... except I am so sorry for your loss.
                Your in my thoughts :h :l

runningwind
                The greatest discovery of my generation is that a human being can alter his life by altering his attitudes of mind. William James (1842-1910)

Comment

Newbies Nest

OMG - to all who knew cowgal/MA - my heart goes out to you. I am flabbergasted and so sad and I didn't even know her. I'm soooo sorry. Hang in there. hugs.

Comment

Newbies Nest

mama bear;848737 wrote: I dont have much to say as I am deeply saddened by Cowgal's suicide...we were friends
                    I had no idea anything was up with her, although we weren't closely acquainted. I'm sorry, Mama...

Comment

Newbies Nest

I am so sorry to hear about Cowgal's suicide. My thoughts are with her friends and family.

I'm sorry Mama...........
                      "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                      AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Newbies Nest

@Tranq- let's hope you're better at staying out of trouble than your evil "twin", lol!

Comment

Newbies Nest

Morning Nestlings... dark and rainy here in this corner of the nest. Kinda suits my mood, I guess. I had a bad feeling reading MA's Facebook Wall Post but was hoping it wasn' THAT or that someone close by would get to her. A few of us commented within minutes of her posting but she never replied. A bit at a loss for words, I'm afraid.

ChickenLittle... what on Earth is a Macca-Pacca Cake???? And, does it belong on Fennel's Taco truck??? As for boxing up your old guy.. hmm... that'll take LOTSA duct tape, I reckon?

I'm going to throw out a big wave and hug to all - need to get going, busy day today.
                          Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hey Nesters,

Finally got online - something not quite right with my internet connection today....

I am sorry to hear about Cowgal, may she rest in peace.

Sunni, dog lick is bad enough - but horse lick eeewww! Good luck with those two

Tranq, 'Radical Forgiveness' is written by Colin Tipping. His website has a lot to offer too.
                            Forgiveness at Radical Forgiveness.com

Baby birthdays this week huh? Very nice to hear - my grandson is already fascinated with Thomas the tank engine too (I have a few videos on hand here for him).

Hello & welcome to wannachange! The nest is a good place. Please help yourself to a nest belt & all the butt velcro you need to keep from falling out

Greetings to everyone, hope you are all doing well!
                            I'm hanging in there - what else can I do? Still no communication from you know who.....he's a strange bird.

Take care,
                            Lav
                            AF since 03/26/09
                            NF since 05/19/09
                            Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Newbies Nest

@Chook- Yes, the taco truck is still in full operation. I'm taking Mrs. Fennel's cat there in a moment if she doesn't leave me alone- darned thing is getting drool on my arm!

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hi Nesty westys, well work fonally over, its one of those days for me today, need some cheering up, won't be looking into a bottle thats for sure - trying to figure out what to do this evening, am sure I'll think of something.

Thanks Lavande and everyone for the warm welcomes!

Comment

Working...
                                X