Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbies Nest

Happy Friday morning Nesters!

Hello & welcome Lion. Please make yourself comfortable & fasten your nest belt! Here's a link to help you make your plan https://www.mywayout.org/community/f1...box-27556.html

Sorry about the barn plan Sunni.......we can always dream

Wishing everyone a terrific AF Friday, I'll be back later.
    Lav
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hi Lion
      My plan at the moment is just holding on by the seat of my pants!! Sorry if I sound flippant but thats the way it feels right now. I'm not the best one for plans unfortunately so I'm not the one to ask, the one thing I have to KNOW every morning tho is that I'm NOT going to drink, once I think 'I mightn't drink' I'll be lost
      Molly
      Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
      contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Newbies Nest

Good morning all! Wicked busy at work yesterday - it will take a while to catch up on all the posts!
        Wishing everyone a very happy Friday ... back soon!

Coco
        Coco

Comment

Newbies Nest

Morning, nestlings...crappy day here. Cold, rainy. To top things off, the weather-tron says we might have snow showers tonight!

Anyway, I'm setting out some diet cokes and whipping up some nice, hot coffee...plus, I've foraged for some fresh krill from Antarctica. I'm going to pile it up on a tender tortilla to make a beak-tempting tid-bit for a certain marine bird...

Comment

Newbies Nest

Coco-Nut;850394 wrote: Good morning all! Wicked busy at work yesterday - it will take a while to catch up on all the posts!
            Wishing everyone a very happy Friday ... back soon!

Coco
            Wait! Don't forget your krill tostada!

Comment

Newbies Nest

Mmmm. Krill Tostado from Chez le Taxidermiste! Delicieux! Merci, mon ami.
              Coco

Comment

Newbies Nest

Coco!!!!!! I HAVE MISSED YOU!!!!!!
                "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Newbies Nest

Thanks for the Diet Coke Fennel. My girl friend with the aortic aneurysm has informed me that I am giving up Diet Coke. :H
                  AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Newbies Nest

yay COCO is back
                    I am a bagel and ice tea girl in the morning....
                    Nora...is your friend doing better???
                    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Newbies Nest

They are still trying to get her into a cardiologist sooner. So, don't really know anything else now. She is trying to recover from the hysterectomy. But all the stress/pain from this isn't helping much. Hopefully, we will know something soon.
                      AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Newbies Nest

Coco-Nut;850408 wrote: Mmmm. Krill Tostado from Chez le Taxidermiste! Delicieux! Merci, mon ami.
                        Tish...I love it when you speak French! :H

Comment

Newbies Nest

NoraC;850414 wrote: Thanks for the Diet Coke Fennel. My girl friend with the aortic aneurysm has informed me that I am giving up Diet Coke. :H
                          Uh oh...why? I mean, it's your sacred fluid of life!

Comment

Newbies Nest

mama bear;850417 wrote: yay COCO is back
                            I am a bagel and ice tea girl in the morning....
                            Nora...is your friend doing better???
                            (Rummaging around in the cupboards for iced tea) Here, Mama...I have an old jar of some Lipton's Iced Tea Mix...let me see if I can pry the lid off....we have a wide array of bagels. Plain, cinnamon raisin, blue berry, whole wheat, rye...

Comment

Newbies Nest

fennel;850427 wrote: Uh oh...why? I mean, it's your sacred fluid of life!
                              EXACTLY! WHAT ELSE AM I EXPECTED TO GIVE UP? BOOZE & DIET COKE?!?!?!!?:H:H
                              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Newbies Nest

NoraC;850423 wrote: They are still trying to get her into a cardiologist sooner. So, don't really know anything else now. She is trying to recover from the hysterectomy. But all the stress/pain from this isn't helping much. Hopefully, we will know something soon.
                                This is a tough one. They don't like to operate so close together, yet the heart thing is something they don't want to delay for too long. But as you point out, recovering from a hysterectomy is not exactly a walk in the park. I hope she feels better soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X