Clear All

Newbies Nest

fennel;850426 wrote: Tish...I love it when you speak French! :H
    I love the Addams Family.
    "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Newbies Nest

NoraC;850430 wrote: EXACTLY! WHAT ELSE AM I EXPECTED TO GIVE UP? BOOZE & DIET COKE?!?!?!!?:H:H
      Yeah! You have to have something you can cling to! :H

Comment

Newbies Nest

NoraC;850433 wrote: I love the Addams Family.
        Me, too. Plus, Gomez and Morticia were the hottest couple on t.v. in those days. I think they even shared a bed!

Comment

Newbies Nest

fennel;850435 wrote: Me, too. Plus, Gomez and Morticia were the hottest couple on t.v. in those days. I think they even shared a bed!
          A bed of nails!
          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Newbies Nest

Welcome back Coco!
            Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
            contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Newbies Nest

In honor of t.v.'s hottest couple...
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9e_Iu9rMeS0[/video]]YouTube - Morticia and Gomez-Baby I Love You

Comment

Newbies Nest

I'm hungry.

Is the van open, Fennel?

Comment

Newbies Nest

Good morning everyone

I have been busy with my book and doing some much needed "Spring Cleaning," before
                  my little girl is out for "Summer Vacation".

mamabear- I hope your feeling better... since the news the other day. Good going with getting Coco back also!!!

Nora- thanks for keeping us posted on your friend... I hope yall get the help and the answers you need soon :h

Coco- I am so GLAD to see you posting You are a VERY intelligent, articulate and just all the way around FUN person... you simply can never stop posting

Hippy- Have a great time this weekend! I know you will handle any tempting situation, that may come your way.

Molly- I am so proud of you getting right back on the horse and staying focused :l

Also a "Big Hello" to Chook, Katie, fennel, papmom, Lav, Sunshine, Tranq and whoever else that stops in today!!! Yall have a good one...

runningwind
                  The greatest discovery of my generation is that a human being can alter his life by altering his attitudes of mind. William James (1842-1910)

Comment

Newbies Nest

Runningwind - there you are. My goodness - I need to borrow one of Sunni's horses so I can keep herding in the strays. :H
                    Welcome to all the newbies. I am sorry that I haven't welcomed you all individually. I've been having some personal issues and been a little overwhelmed. Hope to get caught up with everyone this weekend.
                    Off to work (with my Diet Coke!@*&*!)
                    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Newbies Nest

Spam;850454 wrote: I'm hungry.

Is the van open, Fennel?
                      Yep! We have bagels, sodas, coffee, pastries, tacos with all sorts of fillings and my new road-kill calzones. I'm always working on new recipes to keep my nestlings happy!

Comment

Newbies Nest

Good to see you, runningwind...you've just reminded me, I have to get some cleaning done myself. Ugh.

Comment

Newbies Nest

Fennel!
                          when I wake up in the morning could you PLEASE have some yummy golden toast slathered in butter and a light spread of Vegemite!(MMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!to die for!!!!!!!!!!)and a nice mid-strength "green"coffee (white with one).
                          I have made the DREADED MACCA-PACCA cake ! I only hope that it stays together (it seemed to be sliding/leaning when I put it in the fridge just now). Have filled lolly bags and wrapped the parcel for "pass the parcel", after swimming lessons I just need to decorate the place and persuade hubby that he is the best person "I" know to blow up the balloons!!Wish me luck..I'm gonna need it!!!
                          Chook

Comment

Newbies Nest

NoraC;850459 wrote: Runningwind - there you are. My goodness - I need to borrow one of Sunni's horses so I can keep herding in the strays. :H
                            Welcome to all the newbies. I am sorry that I haven't welcomed you all individually. I've been having some personal issues and been a little overwhelmed. Hope to get caught up with everyone this weekend.
                            Off to work (with my Diet Coke!@*&*!)
                            Thats a good idea... but I am going too try and post at least once a day. I always miss you guys when I don't
                            The greatest discovery of my generation is that a human being can alter his life by altering his attitudes of mind. William James (1842-1910)

Comment

Newbies Nest

fennel;850465 wrote: Good to see you, runningwind...you've just reminded me, I have to get some cleaning done myself. Ugh.
                              Thanks fennel... it is good to see you back from vacation (I know you have been back ), it seemed that you where gone for so long... Good luck on that cleaning because you are right, it is no fun

Comment

Newbies Nest

Will do, Chook....slathering it on right now! What is "green" coffee? I do hope I can find some at the market! Lastly, I'm almost afraid to ask, but what is Macca Pacca cake? :H

Comment

Working...
                                X