Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbies Nest

Fennel!
    Green coffee "apparently has more antioxidants than green tea" (quotes the Chicken who is still drinking and really cares alot about her health...obviously!)
    Maca Pacca-is an odd critter who wanders around with his Og-Pog in the Night Garden! Where have you been? Everyone knows who Macca-Pacca is? (Or maybe I'm just a sad Mum,,desperately trying to validate her existance by making weird birthday cakes for her children????)
    He's a BBC kids show...needless to say..I think I'm plum mad!
    Night Nestlings (hey did Lav put the night light on?)

Comment

Newbies Nest

I hope your kids aren't angry when they find out you killed their Macca Pacca and made a cake out of him...what did you do with his Og Pog? You can stash the entrails in the taco van if you need to...

Comment

Newbies Nest

Did somebody say cleaning? *uggh* from me, too!

Morning Urchins!
        It's Friday, isn't it? Thank God.

Trip to my old place on the schedule for this weekend, picking up lawn tractors, horse sleigh, and some mirrors that were left. Really pissed off about my table saw and router table... friends of mine were supposed to have picked that up last fall and stored it over the winter for me (we ran out of space on our last trip) - well, they didn't and now that's gone.

Mr. Wonderful offered for me not having to go (go on the trip but not out to the property) - I'm not sure if I'll take him up on it. I really DON'T want to go back. But, I also don't think it's fair to leave him stuck dealing with my stuff. We'll see. In any case, I'll get to visit with friends and that part I'm looking forward to

Hope everyone will have a fabby weekend!
        Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Newbies Nest

Chook...I looked up your "Macca Pacca" and I have to say, wow...your kiddies are quite precocious!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJ52QegXmTw&NR=1&feature=fvwp[/video]]YouTube - Get on up in the night garden

Comment

Newbies Nest

fennel;850488 wrote: Chook...I looked up your "Macca Pacca" and I have to say, wow...your kiddies are quite precocious!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJ52QegXmTw&NR=1&feature=fvwp[/video]]YouTube - Get on up in the night garden
            :shocked:
            Boy, kiddie TV sure has changed! :H
            Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Newbies Nest

sunshine_gg;850487 wrote: Did somebody say cleaning? *uggh* from me, too!

Morning Urchins!
              It's Friday, isn't it? Thank God.

Trip to my old place on the schedule for this weekend, picking up lawn tractors, horse sleigh, and some mirrors that were left. Really pissed off about my table saw and router table... friends of mine were supposed to have picked that up last fall and stored it over the winter for me (we ran out of space on our last trip) - well, they didn't and now that's gone.

Mr. Wonderful offered for me not having to go (go on the trip but not out to the property) - I'm not sure if I'll take him up on it. I really DON'T want to go back. But, I also don't think it's fair to leave him stuck dealing with my stuff. We'll see. In any case, I'll get to visit with friends and that part I'm looking forward to

Hope everyone will have a fabby weekend!
              Do you think someone you know took your stuff? Is the old place empty?

I hope your weekend goes well.

Comment

Newbies Nest

Holy Crud!
                Fennel..where did you find that? Even I did not know the "Night Garden Characters" has a secret/other life? So now,tell me..does Iggle Piggle really have a thing going on with Upsy Daisy? or is that just my hubbies sick,twisted brain?????LMAO
                And what in heck are the Tombliboos??????
                Chook

Comment

Newbies Nest

ChickenNumber3;850499 wrote: Holy Crud!
                  Fennel..where did you find that? Even I did not know the "Night Garden Characters" has a secret/other life? So now,tell me..does Iggle Piggle really have a thing going on with Upsy Daisy? or is that just my hubbies sick,twisted brain?????LMAO
                  And what in heck are the Tombliboos??????
                  Chook
                  Chook, I just "googled" Macca Pacca, and I swear, that was the first thing that popped up! As for those sleazy liaisons you've mentioned, from what I've seen, I've no doubt your hubby is absolutely correct! Sounds like a garden of "earthy" delights, alrighty! I'm so relieved that we don't have similar characters influencing the hearts and minds of impressionable American children!

Comment

Newbies Nest

Macca Pacca - If I were a betting penguin...

fennel;850518 wrote: Chook, I just "googled" Macca Pacca, and I swear, that was the first thing that popped up! As for those sleazy liaisons you've mentioned, from what I've seen, I've no doubt your hubby is absolutely correct! Sounds like a garden of "earthy" delights, alrighty! I'm so relieved that we don't have similar characters influencing the hearts and minds of impressionable American children!
                    I think if we took off Macca Pacca's costume we would find Po inside.
                    Coco

Comment

Newbies Nest

Fennel..you are so lucky that the American public and children as a whole are not exposed to such dark, demented stuff!
                      Coco- yes..I am with you on the whole Po issue!
                      LOL..oh, how sad that I totally understand where you are coming from? LOL *sob*LOL *sob*!!!!
                      Chook

Comment

Newbies Nest

Actually, Coco has brought up something dark and demented...Teletubbies! American children were exposed to a flaming homosexual Teletubbie known as "Tinky Winky"! How many pre-pubescent boys are scotch-guarding their bed spreads and crocheting because of Tinky Winky? I shudder to think of the corruption that has spread like wildfire through our American youth due to this wily lavender menace!

Comment

Newbies Nest

fennel
                          I am so relieved that the Teletubbie situation is not just affecting Oz kids!
                          Now!
                          HOw do we address the whole Teletubbie/Night Garden/Poko phenomenon??
                          Your opinion is greatly appreciated!
                          Chook (clucks manically!)

Comment

Newbies Nest

Anyone living in the states... there has been a E-Coli scare, with lettuce sent to 23 states That is all that is known at this time... everyone be careful!

runningwind
                            The greatest discovery of my generation is that a human being can alter his life by altering his attitudes of mind. William James (1842-1910)

Comment

Newbies Nest

ChickenNumber3;850584 wrote: fennel
                              I am so relieved that the Teletubbie situation is not just affecting Oz kids!
                              Now!
                              HOw do we address the whole Teletubbie/Night Garden/Poko phenomenon??
                              Your opinion is greatly appreciated!
                              Chook (clucks manically!)
                              Chook, I am SO glad you asked! Now settle down, I'm certain we can come up with some ideas... I don't have any "chicks" of my own, so that makes me an authority on the topic, at least in my own estimation.

For one thing, today's children need to be subjected to role models who represent "normal", healthy gender roles, just as those role models of my youth. I remember watching the Flintstones, Underdog, Captain Kangaroo...Ah, the good Captain. A grown man in a pageboy hair-cut, gamboling about the premises with Mr. Moose, Bunny-rabbit, and of course, his faithful companion, Mr. Green-jeans...
                              ...and just look at how I turned out!

We need to flood the television networks to bring back the old shows, Chook! What do you think?

Comment

Newbies Nest

runningwind;850586 wrote: Anyone living in the states... there has been a E-Coli scare, with lettuce sent to 23 states That is all that is known at this time... everyone be careful!

runningwind
                                Oof...I saw that, runningwind. I'm in one of the affected states. I'll check at the market and see if any of my brands are affected.

Comment

Working...
                                X