Newbies Nest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbies Nest

Tranq- One of my favorite "Gilligan's Island" episodes is the one where a visiting chieftain fell in love with Gilligan in drag. The fetching "Gilliana". LOL! Good times, good times!

Nora, here's your diet coke...what kind of bagel would you like? We have plain, whole wheat, blue-berry, rye and cinnamon raisin. Also, we have cream cheese, pbj and lox to go with...

Comment

Newbies Nest

Lavande;851613 wrote: Now the sun is out - still haven't had the storm???

papmom - tighten your nest belt - we all have shitty days, weeks & more to deal with, seriously!!!

Katie, you stay in the Nest as well..........you have too much at stake to screw up now

Hey VP Tranq!
      Has anyone mentioned the best show ever???? The Adventures of Rocky & Bullwinkle!!!!

I'm thinking about a short nap.....because I can!
      Rocky and Bullwinkle were the greatest! Remember Boris Badenov and Natasha Fatale? "Get moose and squirrel!" Didn't Bullwinkle graduate from "WhattsaMatta U"? :H

Comment

Newbies Nest

papmom3;851565 wrote: Hi Everyone,
        Slinking back into the nest after my fall last nite. :crap:
        Hope there is some extra butt velcro and DC for me. Congrats to everyone who is celebrating being AF. Back to day one for me and back to the supplements and program. Craving a Big Mac for lunch. Typical isn't it??
        Rainy and stormy day here as well Lav. Thunder was awful close a half hour ago-even spooked the dogs who don't normally care.
        Papmom, we have plenty of butt velcro in several fashionable colors...plus, nest belts and plenty of refreshments to help tide everybody over through the weekend.

Comment

Newbies Nest

thanks Fennel-do you have any in Pink?
          New Birthday: May 8, 2010

"Because dwelling from, not upon, the space you want to inherit is the fastest way to change absolutely everything."[/i]-The Universe

KO the Beast!!

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hey Gang...
            I have a busy day at Walmart (gag me) and runnning a kajillion errands getting ready for graduation next week....
            can everyone start sening kleenex.......I will be a big crybaby next week
            Welcome back Pap...read your other post but have not had time to comment
            I am a "Brady Bunch" gal myself.....
            ok...off to put up groceries....
            smooches
            btw...it's so nice to have you back fennel...you are so witty and intelligent and you always make me smile
            kisses to Norac, katie, Lav, Traqanova and everybody else
            I love my family more than alcohol.:h
            Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Newbies Nest

What in Gods name do you lot watch on tele?? Evenin all, not long in from work and made dinner for Mr f...ing Happy, steak an onions and gorgeous new Irish potatoes with about 2 lbs butter yummmmm, it was fantastic. Hope everyone looking forward to a nice sober Sat night, I am thankfully.
              Hi to Lav, Tranqluscious, KatieB, Fennel, PapM, Nora and all the other little happy campers not here yet
              Molly
              Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
              contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Newbies Nest

How do you know they are new and not second hand molly?

Nice to see you all too, all huddled and cuddled in the nest. just had a fright, am drinking ginger ale and just saw 25% on the bottle... thank god it was just Extra Free

Comment

Newbies Nest

Haw haw Wanna, if someone had eaten dem already dey'd be all mashy!!! Greetings to you, reckon 25% ginger Ale'd be mighty powerful!! Hi Mama we cross posted
                  Molly

Comment

Newbies Nest

hey molly girl......Mr F...ing Happy???? are we upset with our pookie tonight???

Comment

Newbies Nest

The Brady Bunch!!!!!
                      Marcia, Marcia, Marcia

Fennel - I remember that Gilligan's show. Funny!

Anybody remember Beany and Cecil? I don't really remember it but I have a Cecil the Sea Serpent doll. It was my brothers but somehow I ended up with it.
                      "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                      AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Newbies Nest

Molly - Just wanted to show you what else we used to have on TV. :H

Wanna - 25% - we'd be picking you up. :H
                        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Newbies Nest

Mama - I forgot - here's some kleenex for you......

AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Newbies Nest

Since my mighty fall from grace Mama, I've been lucky to get a grunt and he does a thing with his eyebrows thats really quite scary!! I wish he'd get over it he is an ALMIGHTY pain - problem is I suppose he has every right to be thick! Anyway whats the worst thing he can do - leave me? hmmmmmm...........let me think!:H:H:H
                            Molly

Comment

Newbies Nest

Where do y'all get these shagging photos from!

Comment

Newbies Nest

Mr. F...ing Happy needs to get over it....papa bear stays mad for a few hours, but we talk it out and he knows how hard I struggle.......you are doing this for YOU....not him.....just my two cents worth...hope I didn't offend

Comment

Working...
                                X