Newbies Nest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbies Nest

Sorry WannaC, didn't see you there - I'm sure its morning somewhere?!
    Molly
    Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
    contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Newbies Nest

Molly, haven't you guessed by now?

Comment

Newbies Nest

Eeeeeeh let me see.................no

Comment

Newbies Nest

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ok, keep you guessing where I am from then las.
          But sure it don't matter where I am from, its where we are at is what matters.

Comment

Newbies Nest

Good Morning to everyone!! It's a cold, very windy morning here in NE but at least the sun is shining again. I can't stay long as I have a lot of work to catch up on which I was supposed to be doing yesterday. I'm going to have one unhappy boss tomorrow as I can't possibly do everything today. My bad and I'll pay for it in my evaluation I'm sure. Oh well, job hunting anyway.

Hey HC-welcome back and I echo MollyK-good on you for staying AF but even more importantly having a heart to heart with hubby. that's got to feel good. Thank you for my brilliant pink butt velcro-I love it!!!!

I hope everyone has a brilliant day/evening and stays true to their goals, whatever that may be.

Later.
            New Birthday: May 8, 2010

"Because dwelling from, not upon, the space you want to inherit is the fastest way to change absolutely everything."[/i]-The Universe

KO the Beast!!

Comment

Newbies Nest

Good morning all! I feel so much better today. I slept so much yesterday. I think I needed that.

Hey - I thought of another one last night ...... GET SMART (sorry about that chief):H:H:H
              "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Newbies Nest

All a bit quiet round here. Found an online poker account I used to play in when drunk and I have 18 Euro in it so am gonna see how good I am sober and blow the lot!! Gonna watch a bit of cricket too, India v West Indies - anyone watch cricket?......................don't all rush!!
                Molly

Comment

Newbies Nest

Have fun Molly. I'm busy playing my facebook games. :H:H
                  AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Newbies Nest

Lavande;852197 wrote: Good morning fellow Nesters & Happy Mother's Day if it applies!

Fennel & Nora - you two totally hijacked the thread last night :H

Hippy Chick, congrats to you on your AF weekend! Feels good getting just a little stronger everyday doesn't it? Good for you!

Not sure yet what I'm going to do today - just play it by ear I guess.
                    Wishing everyone a wonderful day!

Lav
                    Awww, Lav...To be fair, Nora and I were wide open to other nestlings joining in...I had my solar tiki lights on for welcoming purposes, and I even moved the "Dos Gatos" truck a couple of blocks away, so as not to alarm any potential new nestlings!

@ Hippy, Good for you for keeping strong this last weekend! Hubby will have to figure out a way to deal with your being AF. :goodjob:

Comment

Newbies Nest

NoraC;852257 wrote: Good morning all! I feel so much better today. I slept so much yesterday. I think I needed that.

Hey - I thought of another one last night ...... GET SMART (sorry about that chief):H:H:H
                      That was a great show! :H

Comment

Newbies Nest

Coming Out of the Doghouse

AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Newbies Nest

We thought things were going to be better since we had Mama Kitty spayed (sp?) but today she climbed up the screen on the dining room window with one of the kittens in her mouth. Dropped her from about 5 feet onto the concrete. Aarrrgggghhhh. We are still giving her the kitty valium but she just isn't acting right. She is still attacking our dog (her best friend) and our other cat at random times. We never know when or why.
                          Anyway, we are really hoping that the kitten is ok. He seems like he is ok. But, was very stunned for a long time.
                          Hope everyone is having a wonderful day/night - wherever you may be.
                          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Newbies Nest

Nora - wish that kitty was climbing into my screen here he/she is adorable
                            Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Newbies Nest

well, I guess this is officially my 'first day'. I tried the moderator group & ended up on a 2 day binge. So, I am going to hide out here in the newcomers section for a while.

Evidently I am never going to be able to moderate. So, all I have left is to quit for good...forever...never 'a drink' again. Man...that is terrifying.

Comment

Newbies Nest

NewOne - I agree - it is terrifying. So, I don't think about it like that. One day at a time. One step at a time. Sometimes.....one second at a time.
                                Glad to have you here. Pull up a twig & settle in. This is a good place to be and we offer butt velcro & seat belts. I have been using them a lot lately. :H
                                AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Working...
                                X