Newbies Nest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbies Nest

whoo boy!! 24 hours away and 6 pages to wade through!! I almost had to log back in just to reply :H

RW-I'm so sorry you're feeling poorly. I don't think my hole was as deep as yours last month but it sure felt crappy. I hope you can get the meds sorted out quickly.

Nora-you crack me up!! Mine's only about 1.5 inches when I finally discover it each month! sorry guys!!

Yea Mama for getting paid! What's a little forgery then?

Maz-you can share my brilliant pink butt velcro if you want when I'm at work. I special ordered it!!

Coco-there will be no krill dogs!! Unless of course you just mean krill on a hot dog bun. Of course that's what you meant!!

Sunni-great to hear from you. So sorry about the snow and the trailer. Yikes!!

Lav-congrats on the expected new grandchild!! You must be so excited!!

One-thanks for a super excellent post. I'm with MB-it's a keeper!!

OK, that's all I can do from memory!! Welcome to our Newbies! You have found the right place to start your journey. It's a tough one, that's for sure, however I just know it is the most important journey we'll ever make.

I'm doing well tonite-tired as hell-busy busy day and I can't wait to hit the sack. Gotta go post in my journal first tho. Nitety nite all!!

Onie
    New Birthday: May 8, 2010

"Because dwelling from, not upon, the space you want to inherit is the fastest way to change absolutely everything."[/i]-The Universe

KO the Beast!!

Comment

Newbies Nest

Good evening Nesters,

Hi drying out & welcome to the Nest!
      If you haven't already, read the MWO book, it explains everything about the program. You can download right from the Health Store.
      Be sure to take a look in the https://www.mywayout.org/community/f1...box-27556.html for good ideas to help you make your plan.

runningwind, I hope you are feeling a little better tonight. Mood swings can be a bear........I know!

I have an old friend coming for lunch tomorrow. She's never seen my 'new house' - it's almost 7 years old already!! Where does the time go?

Wishing everyone a safe & comfy night in the Nest!
      The old night light is on for the latecomers

Lav
      AF since 03/26/09
      NF since 05/19/09
      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hello Nestlings!

Welcome Drying :welcome: Glad to have you here.

Ok - I guess that I might have exaggerated a teeny bit this morning. It was only 9-3/4" long. :H:H

"Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Newbies Nest

:H:H NORA!!!!!!!!! OMG - thank you. Good laugh and now I don't feel so bad... I got one stubborn hair growing outta my neck... not nearly 10 inches but THICK! Why can't the hairs on my head be that thick!?

Hi Pap.. good to see you - take a moment to breathe, dear! Lav - have a fun lunch with your friend tomorrow! Fennel, whatcha cookin' for us tonight? MamaBear... whoohooo on the $$! Does that mean you will buy your own electric razor now? :H Hippetydoodah - getting dressed is always a good start - I've been known to run to the store in jammie pants and slippers :sulk: Welcome Drying Out - make yourself at home! Btw.. where is our chook? I have heard no clucking today!

I had an interesting time feeding horses tonight
          Mr. Atlas (the gentle, sweet one) is starting to go after Miss Sophie when I show up to feed. Bucking and kicking like there's no tomorrow. Wellllllllllll.... that ain't gonna fly with me. So, tonight, he found out that behavior like that and not coming to be haltered means no grain for him. He got to stand 6 feet away from me and watch Sophie eat. On a brighter note, this behavior basically means that #1 he knows and accepts that I am the leader of our little herd (which is why he tries to demonstrate that he is second in command when I'm around) and #2 that he is establishing a bond with me and doesn't like me paying attention to another horse. We shall get over that in time. While Sophie can be an outright b*tch, she is old, needs protection, and.. well... she's my girl

Well, and with that I'm off to bed! Have a wonderful restful night, everyone!
          Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Newbies Nest

Morning all! Dead right Sunny, make sure the men (horses) know their places!! Hi Lav, enjoy lunch with mate and showing off your 'new home'!. Here I am with my new feckin kitchen and noone to show it to cos all my friends pissed off and left me cos I'm sober an boring!!!!
            Hippy, dead right! I consider myself admonished!! I have been lickin my wounds a bit alright. Hubby cheered up a bit anyway so onwards and upwards - can't catch up with you now tho girl!!!!
            Hi to PapM, Fennel, HairyNora:H, Dryinout and Mama and all else still to appear. will check in later - oh and lover boy Tranq
            Molly
            Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
            contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hellooooooo.

I love coming here - always get a good laugh!
              Nora or should I say Repunzel...... you're so funny. If you had three hairs you could plait it, or roll it with wax and you could be a rastafarian with dreadlocks on your face!
              Sunshine - I love the way you discipline your horses - I need to do that with my kids! Show them who's boss.
              Hey Molly - I was thinking of having a relapse so we could be together again, but sorry mate, there are somethings I will do and some I wont! Well now that I am sober that is. Used to do almost anything when I was drunk and usually didnt find out about it until I saw the pictures..... OMG..... the shame.....
              Runningwind - been thinking of you today. Hope you are doing better.

Hey where is the lover boy? Still floating on that cloud i expect..... (we are just jealous Tranq).

I am going to go outside and enjoy that lovely autumn sun while it lasts. So behave and I will "see" you later.

Hip
              I finally got it!
              "All that we are is the result of what we have thought. The mind is everything. What we think, we become" Buddah

Comment

Newbies Nest

Nora...you crack me up!
                Hey Sunni...I am still waiting to come to camp at your place......I want to meet Sophie and Atlas...and YOU of course
                Molly.....glad you are feeling stronger and Mr Happy is coming around...sober is a little boring but much better than be a drunkie....
                Runningwind....I hope you are feeling better....
                enjoy your time outside Hippy...and NO relapse.......
                Have a good day to everyone else that checks in....I'll see you all at the taco shop....or maybe the barber when we all get trimmed...and since I got paid...I AM BUYING!!!!
                I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Newbies Nest

Morning Nesters,

Nora, I found my first chin hair years ago when I was driving - looking in the rearview mirror in my car - yikes!!! Where the hell do those things come from???

Sunni, you sound like you could be herding kids as well as horses

Molly, I'll come see your new kitchen! The last time I was in Ireland was in June 2003.
                  I can't believe your friends are being so small - shame on them!

Gday Hippy & Mama Bear!

OK, I'm off to get my day started.
                  Wishing everyone a good, AF Tuesday!

Lav
                  AF since 03/26/09
                  NF since 05/19/09
                  Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Newbies Nest

Checking in to say Hello and Happy Tuesday to the Nesters.....Have a great day!

Keep up all the good work
                    "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                    NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Newbies Nest

Morning, nestlings. ..for some odd reason, I can't access the site via my laptop. In fact, I thought the site was down for most of last night! If anybody has a clue as to what might be going on, please advise. When I try to access the site, the connection times out. Thanks. ..

Comment

Newbies Nest

Oh, yeah...I'm doing this through my phone! Good times!

Comment

Newbies Nest

Fennel, I know somebody else was complaining of getting timed out today too, when you sign in do you check the box?
                          "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Newbies Nest

fennel... I am CLUELESS when it comes to computers but I do know Face Book was down yesterday... that probably dosen't have a dang thing to do with it

So... Good Morning fennel!

runningwind
                            The greatest discovery of my generation is that a human being can alter his life by altering his attitudes of mind. William James (1842-1910)

Comment

Newbies Nest

one2many;853950 wrote: Fennel, I know somebody else was complaining of getting timed out today too, when you sign in do you check the box?
                              No, I don't even get to that point. I can't even open the mwo page.

Comment

Newbies Nest

The whole site is acting weird. Strange little boxes appear with random characters. So obviously something is going on.
                                Did you try a different search engine? I'm using Chrome right now.
                                "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                                AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Working...
                                X