Newbies Nest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbies Nest

Sorry, nestlings...my hi-jacked connection is barely working for me. I can't wait until I get my mitts on my interwebs provider tomorrow! In the meantime...
    Here's a nice, cold diet coke and an egg bagel...we have cream cheese, butter, jam, peanut butter, etc. Coffee, de-caf, toast, pastries...:l:l

Comment

Newbies Nest

Gah!!! No more linksys! I'm back to my trusty cell phone. Sunshine, I'm fretting about Miss Sophie. ..how is she doing today? Has the vet been out to see her yet? Have you and Mr. Wonderful been compressing her poor little rump? Please give her an apple or a carrot or whatever sort of thing Sophie sees as a "treat". I hope all is going well.

Comment

Newbies Nest

Papa Bear, Grant, and proud Mama Bear
        I love my family more than alcohol.:h
        Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Newbies Nest

Great picture!! Congratulations...

I need a velcro suit, too...

Comment

Newbies Nest

I need a velcro suit covered with hot wax, several layers duct tape and smothered with honey and syrup............

Comment

Newbies Nest

Great photo Mama. Can I borrow your velcro suit?
              HC
              I finally got it!
              "All that we are is the result of what we have thought. The mind is everything. What we think, we become" Buddah

Comment

Newbies Nest

mama bear;859823 wrote: I need a velcro suit covered with hot wax, several layers duct tape and smothered with honey and syrup............
                Ummmmmm...wow!

Comment

Newbies Nest

Sounds...comfortable?

Comment

Newbies Nest

mama bear;859812 wrote:
                    Papa Bear, Grant, and proud Mama Bear
                    You look lovely and papa looks so proud! What a handsome young man you have, Mama!

Comment

Newbies Nest

Thanks!!!! That is my heart

Comment

Newbies Nest

Great pic Mama Bear!! What a good looking family!! Congratulations on this wonderful and momentous occasion. What is the medal for that Grant is wearing?
                        New Birthday: May 8, 2010

"Because dwelling from, not upon, the space you want to inherit is the fastest way to change absolutely everything."[/i]-The Universe

KO the Beast!!

Comment

Newbies Nest

Aloooooha fellow nesters!

Whew, whadda day! Second load of soil arrived - my fingers will NEVER be clean again! Got the bleepin' trailer hooked up but had to do some finangling for the safety chains and whatnot - also couldn't hook up the lights - wrong connector *ugh* Anyways... got it home - now, hopefully Atlas will load like a dream tomorrow

Sophie's rump looks pretty much the same which under the circumstances is a good thing. The vet warned me that it may 'look' a lot worse before it gets better, that the swelling will travel down her leg (just gravity). But so far, so good. Fennel, he's not coming out - he said, there's really nothing else he could do for her, either. Whatever cuts she had (from going through the fence and brush) were superficial and I got them taken care of. However, I put a call in to my regular vet for tomorrow; need her to come out for Sophie's shots, as well, Atlas is coughing again. He's allergic to hay - can you believe it?

MamaBear - congrats to the happy family - especially that handsome young man!
                          Nora, I hope you are feeling better.
                          Fennel, oh goddess of comfort - how are you doing (besides the Linksys withdrawal)?
                          Hippy... everything ok? Hello someone, and anyone still checking in! It's past 10pm here and I'm bushed.

Have a great night, all!
                          Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Newbies Nest

Thank goodness Sophie is holding her own. I have never heard of a horse having a hay allergy. Poor dear. I am thinking of you, sunshine. ..weaning myself off of topa and returning to my normal chemistry. As you all know, my borrowed connection has run out . I'll do my best to get on tomorrow

Comment

Newbies Nest

mama bear - gorgeous pics, you must be proud as punch!

sunshine- glad sophie is doing ok, thanks for the post the other day. since making that list i have felt so much stronger and positive!

nora and mama- put the slip up behind you. sit your asses down tightly in the nest. onwards and upwards!

fennel - hope your technology is back up and running soon.

everyone else- have a lovely sober day!

gw x
                              (day 14)
                              The mind will intellectualize it, the heart will emotionalize it, yet the gut never lies.

https://www.mywayout.org/community/f9/girly-wirly-s-toolbox-2-45452.html

Comment

Newbies Nest

Lovely family, Mama Bear.
                                Night all. :goodjob:

Comment

Working...
                                X