Newbies Nest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbies Nest

You will have to come with us on the mission to catch the BAD TECH GUYS though.
    "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Newbies Nest

Thanks for all the welcoming messages. I am going to keep coming back here to post so I don't forget! It is somewhat amazing to me what I can "forget" when it comes to alcohol. It would seem like you could never forget. Then one day that wild thought comes through. Just one or two. If only it were true.....But it isn't.

Comment

Newbies Nest

techie;862459 wrote: I BEG YOUR PARDON!?!
        Whoa! Not you, of course! I'm talking about those "bad " techies who'll say anything to placate a customer and get her off their back. ..

Comment

Newbies Nest

I forgot to send a hug out to runningwind ...((((runningwind ))))

Comment

Newbies Nest

I know fennel. thought I'd have a little fun. have a good night I'm outta here....
            Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Newbies Nest

Welcome aboard, Prancy! Pull up a twig and make yourself at home.

Comment

Newbies Nest

NoraC;862439 wrote: Seriously Fennel - tell them the whole Gato gang are on there way. That should scare them!!! I'm really tired of not having my Fennel time. :H It seems like everyone is busy and I'm tired of it, you hear?!?!:damn::bat:gramps:
                Did I scare anybody? :H Didn't think so.
                I'll call them again tomorrow ...this is a long time to be MWO deprived. Even if it's not their router specifically that's down, it's part of their configuration. I'm a paying customer and I'm not getting my money's worth.

Comment

Newbies Nest

Fennel, thank you. I am not sure I get the references to tacos and fennel, but oh well, there are a lot of things I don't understand!

Comment

Newbies Nest

I remember a member named Cowgal from the first time I was here. We corresponded for a while. I saw a thread about donations to her boys. Does anyone know what happened to her?

Comment

Newbies Nest

techie;862497 wrote: I know fennel. thought I'd have a little fun. have a good night I'm outta here....
                      Night, Techie!

Comment

Newbies Nest

Oh, Fennel, I am soooo sad to hear about CowGal. This condition can really get you down. So sad.

Comment

Newbies Nest

Prancy - yes it was quite sad and hit many of our members very hard. I didn't know her personally but I have heard that she was a remarkable person that will be missed forever.
                          "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Newbies Nest

Life is so fragile. It is really hard when someone gives up.

Comment

Newbies Nest

Things are sad in the nest tonight.
                              Hi Pippa and Prancy. :welcome:

I had a strange experience yesterday. I had to travel with my job and dropped into a health store to get some Milk Thistle. The girl behind the counter asked in a loud voice if I had an AA card. I looked at her blankly, thinking she meant Automobile Association! Finally it dawned on me and I shook my head, looking around to see who was in the shop. The she said in a loud voice, "Oh OK. It's just that we do rewards points for AA cardholders."
                              Sheesh. What happened to the anonymity of AA? I'm not a member, but I would be so embarrassed to present a card for reward points.

Comment

Newbies Nest

My AL beast is wreaking revenge on me today.
                                Had a day out in Benidorm yesterday with three buddies.

With entirely predictable results.

I've never been so physically or mentally low because of AL.

I just want this day to be over.

Comment

Working...
                                X