Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbies Nest

Thanks Spam.....
    Had very little to eat these past few days.......making things more difficult for myself.

I feel dreadful, I've never been this low before. Think I need to learn my lesson.

PS: How's Bribie Island? Used to live there....

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hi Gary.....Welcome :welcome:Spam is right - be kind to yourself today. Be sure to have enough fluids. Get your body ready to fight this AL again.

Spam - your branch is always ready. Come on over and get settled in. We now offer Full Body Velcro Suits in addition to the seat belts and just butt velcro. Nice addition I might add. :H Hey - Congrats on losing 22 lbs. Now, I need to lose about 50 and then I'll be happy.

Dancing - Oh my gosh. I would have been so embarrassed. Trying to just buy your Milk Thistle and have that blared all over. Geez. I've always bought mine at GNC and I have a Rewards Card, maybe that is why they never asked me. :H

Well.....I need to get myself up & moving. Try to get to work on time. Have a wonderful day everyone. I hope that the nest comforts those in sadness. :l:h
      "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
      AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Newbies Nest

I'm a Scotsman with a Croatian heart!

Comment

Newbies Nest

More Kitty Pics

"Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Newbies Nest

Spam;862812 wrote: Now that's strange! Lots of questions for you. Well, three...what part of Scotland? My bestie lives in Oban but she was on Mull and Iona.

Is Benidorm on the Costa Blanca, North of Alicanti. What are you upto there?
            Originally from Kirkaldy on the east coast, same place as the ex PM! Don't hold that against me though!.

Because of my job, I'm a freelance Business Analyst, it doesn't matter where I live as I work in Africa, the Middle East and Europe. These days I live in Villajoyosa, between Alicante and Benidorm.

Comment

Newbies Nest

Spam;862818 wrote: Aah, Just wondering...,

Donkeys yonks ago, I used to go on hols to Torrevieja but that was before the English discovered it. I used to go with hubby and a load of other couples to play golf. (The boys played golf.) We used to stay at Cabo Roig. In the early days it was only a 20 minute drive from Cabo Roig to Torrevieja. The last time we went there was so much building going on, loads of roundabouts and a disturbing number of "ladies of the night" plying their trade on that main road!
              The ladies are still there.......

God. I feel dreadful.....

Comment

Newbies Nest

It's 16:00 here.

I need to eat and drink a litre or two of water. Most of all I want the shakes and anxiety to disappear.

Comment

Newbies Nest

Thanks for your time Spam,

Sleep well......

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hello GaryJ I was reading the posts btw you and spam last night. Hope you are doing well after a good sleep. More importantly, I hope you stay focused on trying to deal with the AL issue. This MWO program is wonderful and is clearly saving my fanny from continued bouts of AL abuse. The worst part for me is the associated guilt, shame, and hurt placed on loved ones. Well anyway, you're in the right place. I wish you welcome and the best of luck GaryJ....teche
                    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Newbies Nest

Thanks Techie,

I really appreciate all the help and support from the good people here. It's a great site as reading the posts helps keep me focused.

Drinking to excess is hard work isn't it? I am absolutely exhausted after yesterdays madness.

One good thing is that I know I will feel better tomorrow. I never want to be in this state again.

Again, thanks.

Gary.

Comment

Newbies Nest

Spam;862758 wrote: Is my branch still available? I haven't left MWO just been off on the General Boards.

But I am feeling extremely vulnerable at the moment (to AL) and could do with a sleep-over here for a night or two. I got to a great mile stone today - I have lost 10 kgs / 22 lbs since I started here - and I feel like a treat and the AL beast is knocking on the door.

Please feel free to pick up a stick and give my AL beast a bash on the head!
                        fantastic results on the weight loss spam, i hope i can say the same soon" get that ass back on that branch. extra velcro for you. :l

gary j my parents live in villajosa, it's lovely. god luck on your fight against the demon al xx
                        The mind will intellectualize it, the heart will emotionalize it, yet the gut never lies.

https://www.mywayout.org/community/f9/girly-wirly-s-toolbox-2-45452.html

Comment

Newbies Nest

Gary, I have been reading your posts and the replies. I think we are in the exact same place. We had a wedding at our house and there was tons of wine left over. I way over-served myself trying to get over my hangover and now have a horrible one. I wish I could say it is the worst I have ever had.....
                          But someone said to me yesterday, pick yourself up and shake it off. You are right, though, the anxiety, guilt and shame are the killers. Although the physical symptoms are not far behind!
                          I think there comes a time when you just have to admit you can't do it anymore. I feel that way now but I am not so sure about 15 days from now when I start to feel fabulous. Those thoughts just keep slipping in. Maybe we can support each other? Take care and drink lots of water.
                          Very best of luck.
                          prancy

Comment

Newbies Nest

Gary, I have been reading your posts and the replies. I think we are in the exact same place. We had a wedding at our house and there was tons of wine left over. I way over-served myself trying to get over my hangover and now have a horrible one. I wish I could say it is the worst I have ever had.....
                            But someone said to me yesterday, pick yourself up and shake it off.
                            You are right, though, the anxiety, guilt and shame are the killers. Although the physical symptoms are not far behind!
                            I think there comes a time when you just have to admit you can't do it anymore. I feel that way now but I am not so sure about 15 days from now when I start to feel fabulous. Those thoughts just keep slipping in. Maybe we can support each other? Take care and drink lots of water.
                            Very best of luck.
                            prancy

Comment

Newbies Nest

oops. Looks like I sent that twice. Sorry it said I wasn't logged in so I did it again.

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hey Gang...welcome back Spammo.....when you talk about all the foreign places it sounds like you are speaking another language....
                                Gray and Prancy....I know how you feel and I wish I could make it go away...you would think we would learn our lesson at some point, huh????
                                Hey Nora.....
                                k...back to work
                                kisses
                                I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                                Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Working...
                                X