Clear All

Newbies Nest

I'm rubbish at pacman
    Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
    contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Newbies Nest

Tant,
      my deepest sympathies on the passing of your dad. What a great gift that you were able to see him on his last day with you. Treasure the memories and know that he is in a better place now. If there really is a rainbow bridge, then he is there on the other side, fit and young.
      Get some rest and don't let the beast prey on your sadness.
      :l :h Papmom3
      New Birthday: May 8, 2010

"Because dwelling from, not upon, the space you want to inherit is the fastest way to change absolutely everything."[/i]-The Universe

KO the Beast!!

Comment

Newbies Nest

Coco-Nut;863863 wrote: Cocobird signing off for the weekend. I hope everyone has a lovely two days! Be safe and see you all Monday!
        Have a good weekend, Coco! I hope you find plenty of krill to put in your beak.

Comment

Newbies Nest

prancy;863729 wrote: Good day to all. Day 3 here. Not good yet but better. I have been spending so much time reading these MWO posts, I am falling far behind on an important and not adjustable deadline. Great. About to move over to working on the project. Being on here and reading all these posts makes me feel less alone and it really helps to hear that I am not the only one who fights the AL beast all the time!
          It's a struggle for many of us, Prancy. Don't feel alone. :welcome:

Comment

Newbies Nest

I'm using Mrs. Fennel's work connection to access MWO tonight. I have the "Dos Gatos" truck idling beneath the nest,so if anyone needs any sustenance tonight, let me know!

Comment

Newbies Nest

So sad that I'm finally online and none of my peeps are. I'll try again tomorrow.

Comment

Newbies Nest

Oh wait...one more post makes 500 posts. I'll be online tomorrow night late and sunday aft. for certain. Hopefully, I'll catch some of you then.

Comment

Newbies Nest

another milestone fennel
                  Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Newbies Nest

Tant. I am so sorry to hear about your dad. Must be hard for you struggling with the loss of a parent and trying to stay AF. Stay strong and visit us here often if you need to.

Hope everyone else is sticking to their plans. Hi Lav - hope you are doing OK. x

Take care
                    HC x
                    I finally got it!
                    "All that we are is the result of what we have thought. The mind is everything. What we think, we become" Buddah

Comment

Newbies Nest

Can't believe I took a nap & missed Fennel. AARRRGGGHHH We're babysitting and I was resting up before the kids arrived. :H
                      "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                      AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Newbies Nest

Mornin folks, another lovely morning here. Woke up real early but am sleepin great so brill!! Am heading shopping with daughter and son for their birthday presents, I'm not a great one for shopping so the mood could be VILE later so better say my hellos now while mellow!!
                        Molly
                        Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
                        contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Newbies Nest

Mornings, Mornings,

Yip. relatively early morning here as well, looks like it'll be a b e a utiful day.

Molly, Did you say yesterday you were challenging me to a game of Pac man? I hear you're pretty crap at it (sorry, I only caught your commment now :-) )
                          AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Newbies Nest

Have fun Molly!! We are babysitting this weekend so won't be on much. It's not really babysitting. We have invited our 10 year old niece, 6 year old niece and 4 year old nephew to spend the weekend with us. Just for fun. So, we are going to be busy doing fun stuff. Tonight was legos and Wii bowling and cards. Tomorrow waffles and vanilla ice-cream for breakfast and probably a park.
                            So, I'll check in on the nest when I can.
                            AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Newbies Nest

I still have our old Atari game. I'm sure there must be a pac-man game in there somewhere. :H Maybe we should pull that out to show the kids. No, I doubt it. They are used to the Wii games.:H
                              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Newbies Nest

Haha. Yeah. The kids today will probably laugh at Pac man and the likes I'ts all animated, 3d now, etc. Hey... How the times move on.
                                AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Working...
                                X