Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbies Nest

rc chek,,,,,,,,who cares???

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Newbies Nest

I care...is it warm where you're at, rc? It got to 89 degrees here...the humidity is pretty high, too. I'm sweating like a hog in front of a fan.

Comment

Newbies Nest

hi fennel 89 & high humidity? yuck. I had a question about your at&t service. you have DSL?
        Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Newbies Nest

Here's how non-techie I am, techie. I "think" it's DSL. We have uverse. I inadvertently refer to it as "averse", lol.

Comment

Newbies Nest

have u reset ur modem or rebooted the modem
            Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Newbies Nest

Geez - it's warmer there than it is here in Southern California. What's up with that?
              "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Newbies Nest

Yep....like three times. I've also run a tracer from my computer, with the guidance of an AT&T employee. The problem lies 13 "hops" from my humble abode. The final router before MWO. It's called (keepitsecure.net). They've blocked my IP for some reason or other.

Comment

Newbies Nest

NoraC;866724 wrote: Geez - it's warmer there than it is here in Southern California. What's up with that?

Yeah, here I was whining about how chilly it was last week, lol! I don't dare
                  whine about how hot it is now! I do feel badly for my cat, though. She has that big, fluffy mane. I might give her a trim...

Comment

Newbies Nest

fennel;866727 wrote: Yeah, here I was whining about how chilly it was last week, lol! I don't dare whine about how hot it is now! I do feel badly for my cat, though. She has that big, fluffy mane. I might give her a trim...
                    Before you take her to the Los Gatos truck??????
                    "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Newbies Nest

well you shoudn't have a static IP address. You have done a complete shut down of your system and have come up with a clean boot. In the meantime I'll have some at&t techs look into keepitsecure. I'll let you know what I find out. It may take me 12 to 24 hours but I'll find out!

Comment

Newbies Nest

I went for a stroll by the lake tonight, looking for dead branches from which to hang solar tiki lights in my back yard...and the smell was absolutely rancid! I thought I was going to heave. We have a major algae issue in the summer and this hot weather has really exacerbated things. Doesn't help that nearly half the people in town seem to use chemicals on their lawns...some sort of "weed and feed" situation. I don't have grass, only plants.

Comment

Newbies Nest

techie;866729 wrote: well you shoudn't have a static IP address. You have done a complete shut down of your system and have come up with a clean boot. In the meantime I'll have some at&t techs look into keepitsecure. I'll let you know what I find out. It may take me 12 to 24 hours but I'll find out!
                          Whoa, you rock! I owe you my first born tortoise-shell cat! The one who chews off my necklaces and slips me the tongue, I'm afraid...:thanks:

Comment

Newbies Nest

NoraC;866728 wrote: Before you take her to the Los Gatos truck??????
                            Yeah, it makes sense to get all that fur off her before I...you know....(gulp).

Comment

Newbies Nest

fennel;866731 wrote: Whoa, you rock! I owe you my first born tortoise-shell cat! The one who chews off my necklaces and slips me the tongue, I'm afraid...:thanks:
                              Oh jeez fennel maybe I should reconsider..LOL

Comment

Newbies Nest

techie;866733 wrote: Oh jeez fennel maybe I should reconsider..LOL
                                Ummm...please don't...I can give you the polite cat!

Comment

Working...
                                X