Newbies Nest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbies Nest

Techie: Mrs. Fennel says it's "fiber" not "dsl". Sorry folks, gotta get off-line now.

Comment

Newbies Nest

No problem fennel due to the nature of the problem it dosen't matter. I'll get back to you...soon
      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Newbies Nest

Goodnight fennel
        Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Newbies Nest

DSl, inverse,adverse, fiber, ipl, jeez lads its like chinese to me. I put on my laptop, it works, i'm happy. It doesn't work, I scream - simple!!!!
          Morning everyone. Hips, I reckon I'm grumpy cos everything was annoying me yesterday but I've got over it - moving on! How are you girl, all well? Talk later.
          Yes PapM, I am ok about the girlie going but deffo will watch out for trigger the day of departure, you're dead right!
          Hows Techie, Nora, Fennel, Sunny, missing Lav and Tranq - where are you both?
          My baby sons 16th birthday today - all 6ft 2ins of him!! He's still my baby! He has a school event tonight and he has to make a speech and I think his girlfriend is coming who I haven't met yet (she's new on the scene) so should be interesting!! Have to make a chocolate cake, new oven an all, so far all I've successfully done is burn my fingers.
          Talk later
          Molly
          Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
          contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Newbies Nest

nora c. Approximately where in So Cal are you? Near beaches? Downtown? Westside? San Fernando Valley? Pasadena? Don't worry. I won't come looking..... I am in SFV.

Comment

Newbies Nest

mornings, mornings.

Doing the run around this morning so just wanted to stick my head in and wish everyone a great day!!

Beautiful day here so not tooo unhappy that i'll be outdoors a bit although driving around

AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Newbies Nest

morning all hope all are well

come to strap my butt down. again.:sigh:

have a lovely day everyone x
                The mind will intellectualize it, the heart will emotionalize it, yet the gut never lies.

https://www.mywayout.org/community/f9/girly-wirly-s-toolbox-2-45452.html

Comment

Newbies Nest

You ok Girly?

Comment

Newbies Nest

mollyka;866878 wrote: You ok Girly?
                    yes molly, just drank lastnight again. i'm really gonna have to take this thing a day at a time. i can so see the reasoning behind that now. i didn't have alot, but after all the reflecting i did yesterday it shouldnt have been any.

the only plan i have now is that i will not drink today.

you ok hun?
                    The mind will intellectualize it, the heart will emotionalize it, yet the gut never lies.

https://www.mywayout.org/community/f9/girly-wirly-s-toolbox-2-45452.html

Comment

Newbies Nest

Yep, I'm doing very good, just made a chocolate cake for sons birthday - is in oven so not sure if its worked yet! Your plan for today sounds right good!!
                      Molly

Comment

Newbies Nest

Good Morning, everyone!

At work - busy day ahead - just popped in for a quick hello and to wish everyone a nice day!

Hope to be back later!
                        Coco

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hello, nestlings...
                          I have the "Dos Gatos" truck parked down below the nest. We have coffee, tea, diet coke, bagels, marmite toast, pastries, etc.

Hope everyone is doing well today.

Comment

Newbies Nest

Argh.. shew, that sounds awesome fennel.

Some coffee and a pastry would be great now. mmmmmmm....

Hi Coco,
                            AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Newbies Nest

Do stop by later, Coco-Nut...I got a fresh load of krill today. It's sitting down in the truck and you're the only nestling who happens to enjoy it.

Comment

Newbies Nest

johnnyh;867084 wrote: Argh.. shew, that sounds awesome fennel.

Some coffee and a pastry would be great now. mmmmmmm....

Hi Coco,
                                Coming right up...would you like your coffee black, or with half and half?

Comment

Working...
                                X