Newbies Nest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbies Nest

Judangel, I was 14 when I first "took a sip" too. Welcome aboard! Hang out here with us...we all have similar stories. :welcome:

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hi Judangel - Welcome!!!:welcome: Yes...you have come to the right place. We all know what you are talking about. I know that the supplements recommended on this site have helped a lot of people. I don't know much about the meds.
      I just suggest that you read & post and read & post and read & post. ESPECIALLY during your struggling time of 5 to 7. That's the important time to jump on here and keep busy.
      Grab a branch and get comfy.
      "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
      AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Newbies Nest

fennel;868559 wrote: Are you keeping the grey kitty? Who is Shadow?
        We kept the orange one 'Mr Cheddar' and a gray one 'Shadow'.
        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Newbies Nest

The same gray one who was "coming out of the dog house?"...

Comment

Newbies Nest

I always do the old english "grey" spelling, versus "gray". I don't know why that is.

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hey Nora.... I'm here too...gotta say g'nite soon though...our feline and otherwise furry friends are such reminders of how decent we are when nothing else seems to give us that reassurance. Ping, ping goes the June Bugs...not even June...damn I don't get freaked by much but June bugs do it!!!!

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hi Judangel!! Probably 14 was the first crazy experience I had. Oohh...I'm getting too honest now.

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Newbies Nest

fennel;868585 wrote: I always do the old english "grey" spelling, versus "gray". I don't know why that is.
                  Oh but you see, I change it up every time I type it. :H
                  AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Newbies Nest

Ringing Cedars;868587 wrote: Hey Nora.... I'm here too...gotta say g'nite soon though...our feline and otherwise furry friends are such reminders of how decent we are when nothing else seems to give us that reassurance. Ping, ping goes the June Bugs...not even June...damn I don't get freaked by much but June bugs do it!!!!
                    Where are you from? You've got June bugs already? EEK! I don't like June bugs. I live in a city in California and even we get June bugs. :egad:
                    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Newbies Nest

Ringing Cedars;868587 wrote: Hey Nora.... I'm here too...gotta say g'nite soon though...our feline and otherwise furry friends are such reminders of how decent we are when nothing else seems to give us that reassurance. Ping, ping goes the June Bugs...not even June...damn I don't get freaked by much but June bugs do it!!!!
                      Oh! I love the Junebugs! It's my nickname. Well, Junebug, not "Junebugs". Pick them off of your screen door and let them go on their way.

Comment

Newbies Nest

fennel;868584 wrote: The same gray one who was "coming out of the dog house?"...
                        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Newbies Nest

NoraC;868594 wrote: Where are you from? You've got June bugs already? EEK! I don't like June bugs. I live in a city in California and even we get June bugs. :egad:
                          You guys are killin' me here! I love those critters! Spare them, in my honor!

Comment

Newbies Nest

NoraC;868597 wrote:
                            Oh..what a beauty he/she became....

Comment

Newbies Nest

AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Newbies Nest

fennel;868598 wrote: You guys are killin' me here! I love those critters! Spare them, in my honor!
                                Can't you use them on the Dos Gatos truck????:muahaha:
                                AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Working...
                                X