Newbies Nest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbies Nest

fennel;868596 wrote: Oh! I love the Junebugs! It's my nickname. Well, Junebug, not "Junebugs". Pick them off of your screen door and let them go on their way.
    That would be nice...but they go for the light...looking for enlightenment??? Little buggers...they can stay the f*k outside...I have long hair and don't want the buggers getting hung up in it!

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Newbies Nest

NoraC;868603 wrote: Can't you use them on the Dos Gatos truck????:muahaha:
      Nice. REAL nice. They are my "kindred spirits". I cannot fry them up and put them into a tostada.

Comment

Newbies Nest

Sweet pic...

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Newbies Nest

Ringing Cedars;868604 wrote: That would be nice...but they go for the light...looking for enlightenment??? Little buggers...they can stay the f*k outside...I have long hair and don't want the buggers getting hung up in it!
          Yah, well...don't let them in? Let em' hang out on the screen?

Comment

Newbies Nest

Here come the geese....don't know if that's a good sign or not...power flickered a few times about an hour ago...I do live in a lovely environment....why can't that be enough??

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Newbies Nest

fennel;868605 wrote: Nice. REAL nice. They are my "kindred spirits". I cannot fry them up and put them into a tostada.
              I'm so sorry Fennel....I mean Junebug. I had no idea that I was insulting your kindred spirits. Anyway, I wouldn't eat them!! I'm vegetarian. :H:H
              "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Newbies Nest

Ringing Cedars;868610 wrote: Here come the geese....don't know if that's a good sign or not...power flickered a few times about an hour ago...I do live in a lovely environment....why can't that be enough??
                Oh - you get geese? We hear the geese fly over sometimes. I guess it's probably in the Fall or Winter when they are flying South. We always run out & look at them. You can really tell I'm a city girl.
                AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Newbies Nest

What's a junebug?
                  I finally got it!
                  "All that we are is the result of what we have thought. The mind is everything. What we think, we become" Buddah

Comment

Newbies Nest

fennel;868608 wrote: Yah, well...don't let them in? Let em' hang out on the screen?
                    They don't hang out on the screen. They attack me when we are in the back yard. The buzz me. But now when they do it this summer, I will just say. Oh hello Fennel!
                    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Newbies Nest

NoraC;868612 wrote: I'm so sorry Fennel....I mean Junebug. I had no idea that I was insulting your kindred spirits. Anyway, I wouldn't eat them!! I'm vegetarian. :H:H
                      I know. I've been eating mostly vegetarian myself, lately. I do not fault you for insulting my insect brothers and sisters.

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hippy Chick;868614 wrote: What's a junebug?
                        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Newbies Nest

they inhabit my pond all summer long Nora....I try to get close in my paddle boat...and sometimes I do....I especially love listening to the frogs...they are so interesting and talkative...I know that sounds crazy...the best music comes from nature though...

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Newbies Nest

Yah, we get geese, too. As for the Junebugs, I know they don't "buzz" people...you're making that up!

Comment

Newbies Nest

NoraC;868617 wrote:
                              Gorgeous!

Comment

Newbies Nest

Has anyone heard from Lav lately?
                                AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Working...
                                X