Newbies Nest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbies Nest

Thanks Nora. We get them - just dont know the official term for them. I call them alexander bugs cause i read a poem when I was a kid about a kid having one called Alexander and he kept it in a match box. cant remember how it goes now, but the name stuck.
    I love frogs too RC. Do you get motorbike frogs?
    I finally got it!
    "All that we are is the result of what we have thought. The mind is everything. What we think, we become" Buddah

Comment

Newbies Nest

Ha!! WTF are motorbike frogs?...damn I'm still here....geese are still flocking in...

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Newbies Nest

NoraC;868622 wrote: Has anyone heard from Lav lately?
        Gosh...I think I saw a post from her earlier today, although I can't say where exactly I saw it. It sounds like she's doing o.k.,though.

Comment

Newbies Nest

Well, my peeps...it's getting late and my cat is nagging me to go to bed. I must bid you all "adieu".

Comment

Newbies Nest

Your Lav is a special person....sorry i got off on the wrong foot with her.

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Newbies Nest

Night Fennel...you are so special...and I do mean that in a good way!!

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Newbies Nest

RC - Know what? Let's put all that behind us now? This is the nest! We are all safe and friends in the nest! :l
                "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Newbies Nest

Night Fennel - Guess I'll be going to bed early! It sure has been nice to be back in the nest tonight.
                  AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Newbies Nest

I agree - what are motorbike frogs???
                    PS - I have a phobia about frogs. Stems from a childhood trauma. :wow:
                    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Newbies Nest

Right on Nora....I am willing..I need to feel safe too...

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Newbies Nest

Ringing Cedars;868640 wrote: Right on Nora....I am willing..I need to feel safe too...
                        :l:h This is the place :h
                        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Newbies Nest

Frogs are so cute...I have an ongoing dialogue with one...go figure....most people would never understand ...

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Newbies Nest

ya but???

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Newbies Nest

Ringing Cedars;868643 wrote: Frogs are so cute...I have an ongoing dialogue with one...go figure....most people would never understand ...
                              Oh, I would. As a younger person, I used to wade out into a pond near my home and wait for the frogs to get used to me being there...then, they'd begin their singing and I'd be surrounded by quadrophonic frog song...my mom was always so disappointed to see me covered in mud and water. She always asked me when i was going to become a "young lady", lol. I guess the answer was "never".

Comment

Newbies Nest

Now is it a real frog? I have a ceramic sprinkler frog that I like to talk to.
                                AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Working...
                                X