Newbies Nest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbies Nest

Oops...I have to get up way early to meet the realtor. Good night!

Comment

Newbies Nest

It is totally a real frog...scary...I know. Fen...sweet dreams...

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Newbies Nest

I haven't connected this year yet!! But the poor bugger loves me...he's here everry year for 5+ years now...bizaarre..I know ...

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Newbies Nest

Nature is grand like our critters...

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Newbies Nest

Thank you all for your kind words re my Dad. The funeral was on Tues in Brisbane and all four children made a speech. I was so glad to see so many people there and all had a good word to say about Dad. We will miss him but I know he is in a good place now. Good news is that I didn't succum to the tempation. I had my tonic water even afterwards at the wake when many were imbibing. I felt powerful and in control for the first time in my life in a very emotional situation.
            I have'nt had a chance to catch up on all the news of the nest yet but will spend some serious time at the computer on the weekend. Take care everyone I need you all.

Love Tant:thanks:
            Tant
            AF since 12 April 2010

Comment

Newbies Nest

Good luck Fennel/Junebug - I hope you find the absolutely perfect place. I can you see you & Mrs. Fennel there with all your Junebugs and frogs. It will be so lovely. :H
              "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Newbies Nest

Tantangra - Welcome back. I am so sorry for what you have been thru. Good for you for staying strong during this difficult time. I'm glad that you're back at the nest. Just be kind and gentle to yourself. We've got you a nice cozy branch over here. Just curl up and rest.
                Take care Tant.
                AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Newbies Nest

Tantangra...I'm sorry for your loss...you were and will be strong!

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Newbies Nest

IT'S A SYIMPHONY NOW....frogs galore.....

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Newbies Nest

i must say, my house is a better place now ... thank you...I can't as I've said say the most positive things..but positive words have been spoken....I wish I was brill like the easterners.....but not so

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Newbies Nest

Positive words bring happiness to the home
                        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Newbies Nest

ok i will believe

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Newbies Nest

Are you from Canada RC?
                            AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Newbies Nest

Defo....You are from Cali?? It's way past the regulated bed time for me....but so what...I get to talk to you!!!!!And then I defo feel stupid

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Newbies Nest

Not cuz i am talking to you.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Working...
                                X