Newbies Nest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbies Nest

Coco-Nut;875024 wrote: And DO drink the water along with your Road-Kill Surprise - problem solved!
    Ooooh....good one! :H

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hi guys!!! Nice topic....but I suffer from it sometimes too......
      Hope u feel better Panno......
      I love my family more than alcohol.:h
      Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Newbies Nest

Penguin physiology

It must be different for penguins - I do much better when I DON'T drink...
        Coco

Comment

Newbies Nest

It must be refrigerated and keep it that way. Pro-biotics are very fragile and deteriorate very quickly once exposed to light, heat and oxygen. So once you open a bottle use it up.

Good Lord not all at once. Just meant don't leave bottle in the fridge for months!! I'm sure you knew what I meant but maybe you won't have yer glasses on when you read it.

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Newbies Nest

Thanks guys all noted and will take a trip to health store - ready to get my arse in gear
            Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Newbies Nest

Granny on the way!

Hey guys, sorry.. not much time for anything (including work *ugggh*) - daughter is 3cm dialated - we're having a baby pretty soon here! I'd say by tomorrow, I'll be a gramma!

Trying desperately to co-ordinate visitors from overseas and down south, son's graduation (hopefully) and all sorts of other things - heavens, this is hard WORK! :H

I'll check in when I can!
              Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Newbies Nest

sunshine_gg;875229 wrote: Hey guys, sorry.. not much time for anything (including work *ugggh*) - daughter is 3cm dialated - we're having a baby pretty soon here! I'd say by tomorrow, I'll be a gramma!

Trying desperately to co-ordinate visitors from overseas and down south, son's graduation (hopefully) and all sorts of other things - heavens, this is hard WORK! :H

I'll check in when I can!
                Sunshine, good luck! I can't believe you're going to be a gramma! Take care and keep us posted when you are able. :l

Comment

Newbies Nest

CONGRATULATIONS SUNNI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Didn't know if it was a boy or girl so didn't know which color to pick.
                  "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                  AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Newbies Nest

Wow all these babies, makes you quite broody. Congratulaions Sunni hope all is going well with the birth, grandchildren are the most adorable little people :h

Hi guys I'm drowning in water here :H:H:H Feeling quite refreshed this morning had a good nights sleep and ready to tackle a busy and hopefully productive day at work.... and you know what .............

Have a fantastic day

Luv P x
                    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hi guys
                      Panno, you make me laugh. I confess that after a bottle of wine, I never have bowel issues!
                      However, I suggest fibre - bananas, kiwifruit, bran flakes, oatmeal and exercise.

Today, I sold my house. Yeehah! And for a bit more than we thought we'd get. It is subject to a sale on their place though, and this means I can't sign up for a rental in case it falls through. Tragically, there are two rentals I would crawl over people to get at the mo, but I have to believe that the right place for us will be there when we're ready.

I am being a good girl for June. Welcome newbies. :goodjob:

Comment

Newbies Nest

morning all. another lovely sunny day in my part of the world.. i feel some gardening coming on
                        Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
                        Keep passing the open windows

Comment

Newbies Nest

Beware of those sun loungers

Comment

Newbies Nest

Panno;875593 wrote: Beware of those sun loungers
                            :H:H:H let that be a lesson to me. too much relaxation just aint good for ya
                            Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
                            Keep passing the open windows

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hi guys, hope you don't mind me joining in. I just hope I can get through today. I am feeling a bit jittery on my 5th day AF, last week I would definitely buy something for after work tonight but I managed not to yesterday, I can do it again today, right?
                              It takes only one drink to get me drunk. The trouble is, I can't remember if it's the thirteenth or the fourteenth. :teeter:
                              George Burns

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hi Alicia, more the merrier and yes you can do it x Last night after work I too could have gladly drank a bottle of wine but I quickly put the kettle on and starting making dinner. Once I had filled my tummy my cravings soon disappeared. When I first joined I was given a super tip by Jackie Clare, put your oven timer on to go off in half hour and see how you feel then, and then keep repeating this until you feel better - definately worked for me. Take care :l

Comment

Working...
                                X