Newbies Nest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbies Nest

NoraC;886779 wrote: I went to a restaurant in the Great U.P. and there was a veggie burger on the menu. I was so thrilled. Yahoo!! I can get a real meal. I ordered it. They were out of it. ROTFL They probably never even had it. They probably just put it there as a joke for all the hunters. :H:H
    Poor Nora! I can't imagine a veggie burger in the U.P. :H

Comment

Newbies Nest

fennel;886772 wrote: Has anybody seen Coco-Nut today? I have some krill taquitas for her!

Ooooooh! Yum!!! I was over on the cursing thread and I smelled
      them...
      Coco

Comment

Newbies Nest

H I N O R A !!

Welcome home!
        Coco

Comment

Newbies Nest

Coco-Nut;886877 wrote: Welcome home!
          OK ... so not HINORA (which sounds like it could be a dish from the Taco Truck) - that was supposed to be "Hi Nora."
          Coco

Comment

Newbies Nest

Welcome back Nora, we missed you! Few questions wots the 'great U P' and what does ROTFL mean? Goin to ask you Coco wot a hinora was but tanks for explaining!!!!
            Thanks everyone for your good wishes on my 'on my own holiday' I'm very excited! Am not going exotic cos I need to go somewhere I've been before so I'm comfortable so just going to a really nice hotel I've been to before in Lanzarote.
            So Hipster you survived the birthdayfest! Paps, glad the cats doin ok, welcome back K9 and yes Panno - I am going to read read read!! I have 3 brill books lined up and tomorrow am going to line up at least another two - any suggestions welcomed!!
            Sunni, we need some news?
            Lav, lovely to see you back around. We really miss you, Spuddles, I do that projecting forward stuff and a lot of the time it really helps - well done.
            Talk again later
            Molly
            Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
            contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Newbies Nest

Oh Mazzie Mazzie, you were in my head the whole time I was typing all that and then pressed send before I CONGRATULATED you on your 30 days yesterday - well done - it's a serious whammo to have under our belts - I like yourself have done it a couple of times and it does make you feel that your getting somewhere doesn't it? Well done
              Molly

Comment

Newbies Nest

jeez here I go again, sorry Paps - not your cat - Fennel sorry!!!
                Molly

Comment

Newbies Nest

You funny Molly! I'm always hitting send and then thinking...oh geez I wanted to say this or that.... )

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Newbies Nest

Popping in to say hello and wishing you all the best!

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hi all,

Hope you have a great holiday Mollyka. Hope it is full of "comfortable"!

Haven't been on the newbies nest in awhile.

Nora - Speaking of Veggie burgers. I love them and use to make them home-made. Then I thought I'd buy an entire case for the freezer. After they arrived I read the ingredients and there was not ONE VEGGIE in them. soy and more soy. So I'm back to making my own by scratch (brown rice, carrots etc.....)

I do like a good steak once in awhile too! Sorry. :H
                      Loving the threads lately. Really helping as I struggle.

Take care all. Sober heads on the pillows tonight! :h

Comment

Newbies Nest

mollyka;886912 wrote: jeez here I go again, sorry Paps - not your cat - Fennel sorry!!!
                        Molly
                        No worries. She's doing well, Molly.

Comment

Newbies Nest

Ringing Cedars;886958 wrote: Popping in to say hello and wishing you all the best!
                          Hope you're well, RC.

Comment

Newbies Nest

Good evening Nestlings!

No.. don't get excited... no baby news

Had a fantastic riding lesson today (which took up pretty much all day again) - Atlas was just brilliant! Went to a live show/taping of the 'Vinyl Cafe' tonight - great fun - and now quickly checking in with all you crazy birds

Molly - have a fabby vacation flying solo! I'm jealous!
                            Hippie - have you recovered from the pre-teen insanity yet?
                            Fennel, how is Bob doing today?
                            Mazzie - WAY TO GO!!! 30 days is wonderful! Who woulda thunk, eh?
                            Nora, I also need translation for 'the great U.P.'.. pullleeze? LOL Glad you're back and had a good visit with your friend!
                            RC- how's it going, fellow Canuck?
                            Coco.. you still on that krill trip? *shudder* LOL

K.. over and out - have a wonderful AF evening/night/morning/day.. etc..
                            Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Newbies Nest

Sunny, Bob is just like her old self. Purring and smiling. She has an appointment in two weeks for more blood work and an echocardiogram.

Comment

Newbies Nest

Thanks all for your encouragement. Need it.

Fen, Does this mean Bob only has 8 lives left now? So good she's doing well.

Suns, your right who woulda thunk!!! Gunna keep going and leave the al behind.

Molly, I wanted to ask if i could come on hols with you but that would defeat the purpose:H
                                I do envy you some. You'll be able to do 'ever what you want'. How good will that be!

Meech, hello, haven't seen you around for a bit. Keep going, its so worth it. I seem to have left the al behind (hopefully for good) but I am having a struggle with finding myself and trying to change how I think and feel. What are you struggling with? Where are you up to?

Panno, Nora, Hip K9 RC and everyone else I've missed - good to see you. Hope you are OK. Off to sleepiland now. Its so good waking up early in the mornings and no regrets.
                                Developing an Attitude of Gratitude

Comment

Working...
                                X